toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate And Comment On This DVD Release!

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

3 50.00%
  • ****1/2

0 0%

1 16.67%
  • ***1/2

2 33.33%

0 0%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
    James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Teen Titans: The Complete Fifth Season" DVD Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    This multi-disc set of Teen Titans, collecting the final season, hits shelves today!

Synopsis: The teen scene is over for these adolescent phenoms - Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven - as they launch into a feud with the ultimate team of villains: The Brotherhood of Evil. Led by criminal mastermind Brain, this motley group - Madam Rouge, Monsieur Mallah and General Immortus - plots to rid the world of every Super Hero. One by one, they take out honorary Titans like Wildebeest and Hotspot, escalating the vendetta into a global war that ends with the unthinkable. It's up to Beast Boy to perform his most amazing transformation, or it will certainly be the end of the Titans forever!

Featuring all your favorite Titan heroes plus every imaginable thug, crook and scoundrel from the Titans' rogue gallery, this action-packed 2-disc collection will capture you up until the very last showdown!

Special Features: Access top-secret files from the Teen Titans: Friends and Foes featurette gallery ("The Doom Patrol" (5:07), "Titans East" (5:24), "Honorary Titans" (6:00), "The Brotherhood of Evil" (5:09), "Gordanians" (3:33)).

Please post only your comments of the DVD here. This thread is for actual discussion of the DVD release only. To discuss the included episodes themselves, please use the talkbacks:

#65. Things Change, #64. Titans Together, #63. Calling All Titans, #62. Go, #61. Revved Up, #60. Lightspeed, #59. Hide and Seek, #58. Kole, #57. Snow Blind, #56. For Real, #55. Trust, #54. Homecoming, Part 2, #53. Homecoming, Part 1

Discuss This DVD!

Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion. Please keep your posts the thoughtful, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material. We will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. Please keep discussion ON-TOPIC!

Related Talkbacks:
    -Teen Titans: The Complete Fourth Season DVD Talkback (Spoilers)
    -Teen Titans: The Complete Third Season DVD Talkback (Spoilers)
    -Teen Titans: The Complete Second Season DVD Talkback (Spoilers)
    -Teen Titans: The Complete First Season DVD Talkback (Spoilers)

RSNaco is offline Izzy's Second Biggest Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, I just bought this and immediately I have a problem. The discs themselves are nearly identical to the discs of Season 4 (orange-red background with Robin and Star on Disc 1 and the other three main Titans on disc 2, all the same pictures). Seems a bit lazy if you ask me and I know I'm going to confuse the discs of the two seasons somewhere along the line.
    Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience prove you wrong; remember, when the emperor looks naked, the emperor is naked; the truth and a lie are not "sort of the same thing"; and there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza.

- Daria

DisneyBoy is offline Searchin' My Soul
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I ran into a similar problem yesterday when sorting through my B:TAS discs. The TNBA discs are yellow, and so are discs from one of the other volumes. Really...

Wolf Boy2 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    I ran into a similar problem yesterday when sorting through my B:TAS discs. The TNBA discs are yellow, and so are discs from one of the other volumes. Really...
    If you can't tell the TNBA art from the BTAS art ... well, that's just SAD.
    "Since God created man, and man
    created the Transformers, the Transformers are like a gift from God!"
    --Clerks 2

DisneyBoy is offline Searchin' My Soul
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Har har...yes I can tell the ART apart, but the disc color don't help!

Zentron is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A good season, pity about the last episode! The DVD itself was quite lackluster, almost no features(the ones that were, were just boring) and the usual dull 4:3 ratio... except for the menu screen. Why is it they always have the menus in widescreen, yet when the features are being played in 4:3? Never made any sense that

Goodfellow is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So is there a problem with this set? I ask because on Wed I had to pull it off our store's shelves.

ShadowStar is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellow View Post
    So is there a problem with this set? I ask because on Wed I had to pull it off our store's shelves.
    Nope; I had no problems at all with this set. All 13 episodes were well presented and the special features were really interesting.
    "Are you the dreamer or merely part of someone's dream?" - The Mad Hatter.
    B:TAS - Perchance to Dream.