toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate this episode

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll

5 50.00%
  • ****1/2

2 20.00%

2 20.00%
  • ***1/2

1 10.00%

0 0%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
  • little boy lost

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The Penguin is offline Moderator of Fowl Play
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Legion of Super Heroes "Unnatural Alliances" Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    Someone else from the future arrives and it adds to the trouble the Legion has with Imperiex.

Episode #20: Unnatural Alliances
    Original Airdate - November 17th, 2007
    When Terra Man, a villain from the future, arrives in the 31st century to hunt down a child, the Legion quickly acts to save the boy and keep him clear of Imperiex's obvious plot. But after Imperiex proves to be the boy's protector, the Legion must uncover why.

Comments?
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

Hades is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So Legion is new but not Batman this week??? Why can't they just stay consistent? And what is with all of the reruns? I miss the old days when we got new episodes straight through Nov, and then new ones Feb-Mar and finally in May.

Razor is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now that was a good episode. Good character building episode for Kell-El, and some nice expansion on Imperiex's character.

AdamYJ is offline The Saturday Morning Kid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I didn't expect to see Terra-Man on this show. For those who don't know, Terra-Man was a villian from the '70s Superman comics that DC editorial tried to make into a new major enemy for Superman, though it didn't really take. He's shown up a few times since, but he's usually different each time. The only thing that sticks is the cowboy motif. He did appear on JLU though in the Wild West part of "The Once and Future Thing" just under the name Tobias Manning.

Anyway, pretty good episode. Good character work on Kell-El.
    Saturday Morning is not just part of the week. It's a state of mind.

batsy2 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'm glad to see Kell-Al getting a sense of compassion and imperiax's origion was pretty cool i miss duo damsel's old lokk but this is good too well can't wait till december first for a new episode

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is the first episode that makes me like Imperiex as a villain. He has lots of cute moments in this one.

Silverstar is offline Delightfully Dotty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've already posted this in another thread, but now that there's a talkback for "Unnatural Alliances", I'll repost this here:

This is just a shot in the dark, but I'm guessing that Superman X's being nice to the boy Abel (sp?) is going to be what saves them all from Imperiex. Since Cain is the one who goes on to develop the technology that creates Imperiex, Kel-El's benevolent actions may cause him to somehow alter his future plans to tip the scales in humanity's favor, possibly preventing the threat of Imperiex from ever happening at all. Just a theory, though.

Side note: I'm not really feeling the new Goth look for Triplica...er, Duo Damsel, whomever. All the more reason for her to (hopefully) get her third self back eventually.
    Last edited by Silverstar; 11-17-2007 at 08:31 PM.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar View Post
    I've already posted this in another thread, but now that there's a talkback for "Unnatural Alliances", I'll repost this here:

This is just a shot in the dark, but I'm guessing that Superman X's being nice to the boy Cain (sp?) is going to be what saves them all from Imperiex. Since Cain is the one who goes on to develop the technology that creates Imperiex, Kel-El's benevolent actions may cause him to somehow alter his future plans to tip the scales in humanity's favor, possibly preventing the threat of Imperiex from ever happening at all. Just a theory, though.

Side note: I'm not really feeling the new Goth look for Triplica...er, Duo Damsel, whomever. All the more reason for her to (hopefully) get her third self back eventually.
    That's a good angle, by the way the kid's name was Abel not Cain.
    We kick evil's butt and still deliver your pizza in 30 min or less. PIZZA CATS

Silverstar is offline Delightfully Dotty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oops. My mistake. Legion comes on kind of early where I live, so I hadn't completely shaken out all of the cobwebs this morning. I knew it was something Biblical.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

Ruseri is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Best episode of the series thus far, IMO. Period.
    All it takes is one rotten day, to turn an ordinary man... into a monster.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast