toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    Monterey Jack is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Complete "Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm" Soundtrack CD Coming!
    La La Land will start taking orders on the following CDs next Tuesday, March 24 at 12 noon PST for the following titles:

BATMAN: MASK OF THE PHANTASM - score by Shirley Walker. This is the first release in our new line of EXPANDED ARCHIVAL EDITIONS. This cd features the complete score along with a few bonus tracks. It is limited to 3000 units. Retail Price: $19.98

More Shirley Walker on CD is always appreciated, and this will help tide us over until the "volume two" release of B:TAS.
    "First, ye rubs something furry t' build up a charge...then ye picks yer target!"

Raidon Makoto is offline Long Live The Heroes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm... If it comes with an extended version of the opening theme, count me in.

11.5 Space Dandy / 12.0 Bleach / 12.5 Shippuden / 1.0 One Piece / 1.5 Soul Eater / 2.0 Sword Art Online / 2.5 Naruto / 3.0 GITS / 3.5 Brotherhood / 4.0 Samurai Jack / 4.5 IGPX / 5.0 Clone Wars / 5.5 Inuyasha
    Jack is Back.
    Only TOONAMI,
    on [adult swim]

Shadow_X is offline Gotham's Shadow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,

OMG!!!! La La Land Records itīs the best , I have the original release but Iīm going to be buying this CD too

Thanks for the heads up Monterey Jack!!!

Later...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For the record, the CD will be approximately 62 minutes long (nearly doubling the running time of the first soundtrack release).
    "First, ye rubs something furry t' build up a charge...then ye picks yer target!"

Silly McGooses is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome. I've had trouble finding a hard copy of the original CD forever, and now I'm getting something better. Thank God for La La Land. I hope it has great liner notes like the B:TAS release did.

It's just a shame Shirley Walker never got to see her music treated with this kind of respect.
    "If we listened to our intellect, we'd never have a love affair. We'd never have a friendship. We'd never go into business, because we'd be cynical. Well, that's nonsense. You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down. "
    --Ray Bradbury

Shadow_X is offline Gotham's Shadow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,

I just received an e-mail from La La Land Records about the MOTP CD, and they include a small pic of the cover, Am I allow to post the pic??, well anyway the cover has the same pic from the previous CD, only that this time, it has a blue border and on top of it thereīs a like a banner(Iīm not sure how to call it) and something is written there, I canīt read it very well, but it says "expanded" so its problably the label "expanded soundtrack edition" or something like that.

Later...

Jiggle-Bot is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3,000. Same number run for the Batman series score.

How long did the Batman series CD take to be sold out? Wondering if I need to camp at the website come 12.00 on the 24 March or if I can log on when I'm free?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The B:TAS set took about a month to sell out, so I'd advise to get a copy of this ASAP.

ShadowStar is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll be getting this, no doubt about it. I hope La La Land plans to release volume 2 this year too.
    "Are you the dreamer or merely part of someone's dream?" - The Mad Hatter.
    B:TAS - Perchance to Dream.

James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    La-La Land Records has supplied The World's Finest with further details on the upcoming Batman: Mask of the Phantasm - Expanded Archival Collection CD release. Click on the thumbnail below for more details.

Click above for more details!

Stay tuned for further details.