toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Azrael24 is offline why?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by king zrz View Post
    New season on the 28th of April????? Is that what you are trying to say.
    That info is wrong, the season 4 finale is on that date. i hope that the news season will follow

Cortez2301 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael24 View Post
    That info is wrong, the season 4 finale is on that date. i hope that the news season will follow
    Oh Ok.The guy scared me.

ShadowStar is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just saw a promo ad for the season 4 eps that will be airing on Toonami UK starting next week. While "The Joining" will be airing on May 7th, the ad heavily featured clips from "The Joining". Here are some snippets from scenes:

Lucious Fox comes to the door of his house; J'onn J'onzz (in human form) is there. J'onn delivers a kick to Lucious' face, and his head comes clean off. He's a robot! Batman is standing next to J'onn, who's wearing an overcoat and detective hat (he looks a lot like in Justice League, as he appears when human in "Comfort and Joy", "Starcrossed" and "To Another Shore", though a little thinner, in the same way that this version of Batman is slimmer). Next, there were some clips of Batgirl and Robin using what appeared to be bat-grapples on rootops (these clips were not from "The Breakout"). One shot showed three aircrafts ascending into the sky, obviously alien ships. The last short scene had Robin and Batgirl eating snacks on the floor of the Batcave; Robin remarks that anyone they encounter could be a robot. The pair stare over at Alfred, who's dusting something - possibly the decapitated Lucious Fox robot. Robin and Batgirl dare each other to check if Alfred's a robot by taking his head off.

James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Brandon Vietti, one of the directors from the The Batman animated series, announced on his blog he is leaving the show to work on Legion of Super-Heroes. Vietti worked on countless episode as well as the popular The Batman Versus Dracula feature. Check out his blog for some great artwork, as well.

In blog-related news, swing by The Batman's Jeff Matsuda's blog, as well, for a great look into the behind the scenes process of animation.

On a related note, the two scribes behind this season's two-part season finale of The Batman, called "The Joining," are Jane Espenson and Doug Petrie (of Buffy The Vampire Slayer fame).

Stay tuned for more The Batman news soon!

Hades is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think they should adapt The Long Halloween into The Batman Season 5. There are 13 chapters to the story, and 13 episodes to a season, it would be perfect. Sure, obviously there will be changes made, as Robin and Batgirl are already there, and Gordon is commissioner, but it would be a great way to get a centralized story going on, bringing in fans of both the comics and DCAU, while introducing Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, and most certainly, Harvey Dent. It would also be a great way to develop Harvey until he becomes Two Face. I think that if they did that, the majority of those who hate the show would probably finally find enjoyment into it. What do you guys think?

Also, any idea when WB will be replaying the episodes with Black Mask, Clayface, Harley, and the future one? As for the unused designs, to be honest, I like that Penguin better than the one we got. Penguin is supposed to be a sophisticated gentlemen of high status who deals but rarely gets his own hands dirty. The Penguin in The Batman is probably the worst incarnation since Batman Returns. I hope they bring in Scarecrow soon though, that design rocks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As great of an idea as the Long Holloween one would be sadly that won't happen. We already know that season five is going to be filled with DC super hero team up episodes.

Ruseri is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "filled" might not be the right word, but we know of a few for certain (Superman, Flash and Aquaman have been confirmed).
    All it takes is one rotten day, to turn an ordinary man... into a monster.

A.J
    A.J is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruseri View Post
    "filled" might not be the right word, but we know of a few for certain (Superman, Flash and Aquaman have been confirmed).

Any idea if they will go with the classic Aquaman look (no hook, no beard)?
    COSTA RICA: NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruseri View Post
    True but remember who was only confermed for "Joined"? Yet look at all the heroes that ended up in it.

Marvel_Knight is offline Ahh, dammit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Boy, this is reminding me a lot of Smallville But I hope that the Leaguers they do have appearing (please include some females and/or someone to accompany Robin and Batgirl) will be used for a lot more than punching and flying around, that'd be a waste. And as a heads up, there's a clip of "The Joining" part one on kidswb.com featuring Martian Manhunter action.