toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Post Your Thoughts on "Betrayal"

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll

33 40.24%
  • **** 1/2

16 19.51%

16 19.51%
  • *** 1/2

6 7.32%

4 4.88%
  • ** 1/2

1 1.22%

2 2.44%
  • * 1/2

1 1.22%

0 0%
  • 1/2

1 1.22%
  • That was it? I waited for that? "Betrayal" indeed...

2 2.44%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Puffsweetie93 is offline Benji And Joel...mmmmmmm!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by EllaKitten64
    Yay! TT is back and better then ever. I really enjoyed this episode, BB and Terra make a cute couple but it's too bad about what she did to the Titans.
    I thought it was a cute episode too, but I think BB and Raven make a better couple
    Not all scars show
    Not all wounds heal
    Sometimes you can't
    always see
    The pain someone feels
    <33333333333333

PowerZord is offline It's time to change.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice episode!! Really great. I thought Slade was stronger.. and.. where can i get Teen titans comics?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Slade did pretty good against a guy who can change into any animal. I don't think there was any winner though. And it's good there taking a break from Robin vs. Slade for a bit, but the final episode of TT should involve the Titan's final battle with Slade with Robin vs. Slade being what it all comes down to.

angelfacade is offline Beautiful Facade
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Betrayal

Yes, Slade is a great villain. Especially now that I hate him with a passion! For the Slade vs. B.B. part, I'm not sure who'd win... Probably Slade... but anything could happen.

The episode is great for Terra/B.B. fans! (which I really am!) Yes, she's made a big mistake, but, I think she was more crying out for help from B.B. which... he... did really bad at. I can't believe B.B. would say something like that. Probably way out of character? In anyways, whether Terra deserved that kinda comment or not, it still really sucks.
    And as for Terra's "deed"... can't we all remember what Robin did as well? And see how great a team they still are?! Friends are friends. Sure time can play a factor on "how good a friend is", but... Terra seemed like she was only wanting a way out... and just got shut down.
    And as for the Beastboy and Raven pairing, (whoever mentioned it) I can see it happening, but, I'd prefer it remain B.B. and Terra.

Definatley a heart wrenching A+!!
    "Hate the Sin, not the Sinner"

Captain_Lothar is offline THE MYSTERIOUS SAMURAI BAKER X
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, Slade is technically human. He's in peak shape, so he's probably as strong as Batman, and close to him in combat abilities. Beastboy has the strength of any animal (like a Grizzly Bear or a Tiger) so he can easily have the strength, size, and even speed advantage as needed. Beastboy really doesn't suck, it's just that he's not quite the fighter that Robin or Slade is.

Spoiler:
    Of course, if it were the comic book Slade (otherwise known as Deathstroke the Terminator) he'd have more of a problem going one on one with him like that since Slade would carry fire arms and had some powers (from enhanced Physical strength and agility to immortality)

BB and him had a big feud actually in the comics as well over Terra, which is something I would also like to see continue further.

JackieChan is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I give "Betrayal" a 4.5/5, it was a good episode. I was out eating dinner so I recorded it and watched it when I got back. It was cool how the Titans were fighting the bad guys in the tower.

LightAngel is offline Child of Twilight
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man, I really didn't want to see Terra go. I know nothing about her character in the comics, but it was really sad to see the angry look on her face at the end. I actually felt bad for her. All and all, it was a good episode though.
    "For with thee is the fountain of life: In thy light shall we see light" -Psalm 39:6

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well it was different case with Robin, he was only serving Slade to save his friends, wherelse Terra WANTED to do it. Big difference

Bubblegum Girl is offline Magic User Wannabe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Saw it. Love the BB/Terra date. :anime: Hate the ending. That's how I am.

Zach is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm so sick of Slade not going all out. If he wanted to, he could beat the living tar out of everyone. Deathstroke is so much more of a ruthless assasain than what they are showing. I mean back at the start of Teen Titans comics, Deathstroke shot Impulse in the kneecap. He should be packing guns and knifes and... oh, yeah. This is supposed to be a kid friendly network. Anyway, Good episode. TErra sucks as a fighter, and I would love to see Robin kick her teeth in. She is ruthless in the comics, but in the show they are showing more human sides of Terra.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Terra

I know Robin was doing it for his friends, but, I can't help but think that Terra wanted to sorta do it for the same reason. It was probably some sort of "emotional flaw" of some sort that caused her to run to Slade, but... ahh I'll just start ranting. But, I still feel Terra should've gotten something almost as good as Robin's forgivness that the Titans showed him. [Darnet B.B.!!] I know it was pretty hard to get it in this episode, but, if they/B.B. had pushed her a little bit and given her a chance to really tell why she did it, maybe they wouldn't hate her so much?

I'm not sure how this goes in the actual earlier Teen Titan comics, but, from what I see in the episodes and the comments given about her, I'm really glad she's more "humane" now. [That and the G rating this show is supposed to have ha ha...]. But, the earlier Teen Titan comic books looks like something I'd probably get into as well.

Master Moron is offline Forum Elder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman's Biggest Fan
    Well it was different case with Robin, he was only serving Slade to save his friends, wherelse Terra WANTED to do it. Big difference

True, but remember Slade did teach Terra how to control her powers. I'm sure Terra's accidentally killed a lot of people with her powers. If he did not teach her how to control her powers, she may have destroyed herself. Since Slade helped her control her powers he quite possibly saved her life. She can't exactly just forget about what he did for her.

Remember we're only really seeing the Titans perspective. We saw Robin's perspective when he was used by Slade. We're really not getting Terra's perspective at all. As we haven't seen the way they behave while they're alone together.

Captain_Lothar is offline THE MYSTERIOUS SAMURAI BAKER X
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I know everyone is mad at BB for basically turning his back on Terra, but did anyone check out that look on her face afterwards? Basically giving the same look BB gave her, only worse.

My 2 cents on that whole thing? Well, she was told he was a bad guy, and she knew he was a bad guy. She still took his aide and became his apprentice, knowing what she would do. Even though she resists from time to time, she just chaulks it up to the fact that she believes no one fully cares about her. Slade controls her through this belief, and thus makes her appear evil.

Well, it made sense to me...or something like that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Terra and Slade

Yes, I agree with the fact that she was told he was evil and knew it... Can't fight that fact except with curiosity, ya? I don't think she was but... what other option did she have after running away from the Titans? Keep on "going where the wind" takes her again or this other "black flame" of hope that ensures her that she'd get the type of training and such she needs?

Slade's a great bad guy for manipulating people, whether he tries or not, to 'help him out' in some way. I'm sure he planned all that to happen in that Betrayal episode.... from knowing Terra would attempt to runaway to B.B. turning his back on Terra.

And of course she'd look at him that way at the very end!!! I would too if someone said that to me after all thoise "promises" and insurance to their friendship no matter what.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great and sad episode with a lot of great action. One of if not my favorite episode of Teen Titans. My only complaint is that they completely stole the ending from B:TAS's Baby-Doll. But other than that it's a near perfect episode.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4