View Poll Results: Rate and Comment on this Collection!

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • ****1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
    James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"The Joker: A Celebration of 75 Years" Collection Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    DC Comics presents some of the Joker's best stories from the past 74...er...75 years!

THE JOKER: A CELEBRATION OF 75 YEARS HC

Written by Bill Finger, Dennis O'Neil, Steve Englehart, John Byrne, J.M. DeMatteis, Chuck Dixon, Greg Rucka, Paul Dini and more!
    Art by Bob Kane, Jerry Robinson, Jack Burnley, Dick Sprang, Neal Adams, Marshall Rogers, John Bryen, Joe Staton, Brian Stelfreeze and more!

It’s the best of the Clown Prince of Crime in this new title featuring stories from BATMAN #1, 5, 25, 32, 85, 163, 251, 427, BATMAN #15 (THE NEW 52), DETECTIVE COMICS #64, 168, 180, 475, 476, 726, 741, 826, DETECTIVE COMICS #1 (THE NEW 52), WORLD’S FINEST COMICS #61, SUPERMAN #9 and BATMAN: LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT #66.

What are your thoughts on the stories included in this collection?

rggkjg1 is offline Batman v Superman
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When the two Superman 75 collections were released, I was surprised at the Lois Lane hardcover. I wondered what would be released with the Batman 75 hardcover. Obviously options are limited, but the Joker? Yes, he's Batman's greatest nemesis. Yes, some of the material reprinted here is essential Batman reading. Since Lois got a hardcover collection, I was thinking that Robin would get one. But once again, the boy/teen wonder gets the short end of the stick. Since Robin and the Joker first appeared in 1940 (so, that's 74 years, not 75) how about a Commissioner Gordon 75 HC? I just think there's more options in a Robin 75 or Jim Gordon 75 collection in terms of material never before reprinted when compared to material focused on the Joker.
    MICHAEL KEATON IS BIRDMAN
    OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER
    OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL TRAILER
    (R rated language)

(supposedly no relation to the Hanna-Barbera Birdman. or maybe it's a DARK, SERIOUS & REALISTIC take on the Hanna-Barbera Birdman!)