Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DC Comics Solicitations - June 2014

Like This Thread!

hobbyfan is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Batman '66 12 & Batman '66-Green Hornet 1, obviously.

Jinbo71 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    DC has stated the aftermath of "Forever Evil" marks the start of the "Second Phase" of the New 52.

Does this mean that the New 52 will have an endpoint?

Nightwing26 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinbo71 View Post
    DC has stated the aftermath of "Forever Evil" marks the start of the "Second Phase" of the New 52. Does this mean that the New 52 will have an endpoint?
    No, I think they were going more for the feel of a new season for a TV series.

Still, "Second Phase" my butt! Forever Evil #7 comes out May 21st! Not only is the delay huge, but the fact that everything else is going out without problems just means that the ending of FE isn't really all that important to any of the books (except Nightwing, Nightwing #30 comes out May 28th! I've been waiting on his fate since the first teaser came out all the way back in August!) as all that's important to know is probably something like, "The world was taken over by villains from another world... But now it's not..."

Anyways, Superman: Doomed still looks interesting, and so does JL and JLU, as well as the usual books that everyone talks about (like the Aquaman books, Batman and..., Batman, Batman: Eternal, Det. Com., Action Com., Wonder Woman, The Flash, Swamp Thing, Harley Quinn, etc.)

I hope Nightwing fans get some good news with the July solicitations, plus, according to Tomasi, July will have a big storyline that may or may not have something to do with the return of Damian!

Anthonynotes is offline PBS: We rock harder than MTV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Interested in:

Batman ’66 Meets Green Hornet #1 (of 6)
    Adventures of Superman #14
    Batman ’66 #12
    Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse #1 (of 6)
    Astro City #13

That's all.
    Visit my other online spots:
    My blog, covering technology, comics, and animation, plus my weekly
    minorities in cartoons feature!
    Twitter

hobbyfan is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing26 View Post
    No, I think they were going more for the feel of a new season for a TV series.

Still, "Second Phase" my butt! Forever Evil #7 comes out May 21st! Not only is the delay huge, but the fact that everything else is going out without problems just means that the ending of FE isn't really all that important to any of the books (except Nightwing, Nightwing #30 comes out May 28th! I've been waiting on his fate since the first teaser came out all the way back in August!) as all that's important to know is probably something like, "The world was taken over by villains from another world... But now it's not..."

Anyways, Superman: Doomed still looks interesting, and so does JL and JLU, as well as the usual books that everyone talks about (like the Aquaman books, Batman and..., Batman, Batman: Eternal, Det. Com., Action Com., Wonder Woman, The Flash, Swamp Thing, Harley Quinn, etc.)

I hope Nightwing fans get some good news with the July solicitations, plus, according to Tomasi, July will have a big storyline that may or may not have something to do with the return of Damian!
    Not that I care about Forever Evil, 'cos I don't, but what is taking so long to finish the book?

Dragonpiece is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wrote a huge post on what books I was getting and my reasons for it two weeks ago, but looks like I forgot to post it. SIGH, I hate when that happens! Oh well, I'll get my usual grabs plus the weeklies.
    Huge comics fan,anime reviewer,animation watcher, I help run a Toonami site(you can follow it on Twitter @ToonamiNews)