Visit my other online spots:
    My blog, covering technology, comics, and animation, plus my weekly
    minorities in cartoons feature!
    Twitter
    Facebook

Nightwing26 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well looks like no Nightwing/Dick Grayson solicitations... So I guess I'll just have to wait for the announcement to come after March 6/Forever Evil #6... Well, the Superman: Doomed storyline looks interesting, and the "Superman is a villain?" stuff from April (if it leads into this) definitely interests me. And the whole Aquaman VS Swamp Thing, that looks interesting, so the two Aquaman books plus Swamp Thing. Batman #31, Batman: Eternal, and Detective Comics all look cool. Flash... Future Flash who is blue... And Wally West... With Iris as his actual aunt... And probably many other revelations... I'm in! Justice League United #1 (just because I'm Canadian) and Justice League #31 (just because Lex Luthor). And Futures End (or whatever the real name is, I've already kinda forgotten, lol) looks pretty awesome! And I guess that's all I'm interested in, let's see which ones I actually end up picking up when the time comes...

Ed Liu is offline Come to our macaroni party
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Don't think I'm pre-ordering anything this month. Maybe that Tom Strong TPB, but I was never as taken with Peter Hogan's stuff as I was with Alan Moore's, and even then Tom Strong was a comic I appreciated more than I really loved.

I do like Star Sapphire's new costume (which I used for the teaser image), though there's a different (unnecessarily unzipped) one on the cover of GL Corps #31. For all the times people complain about over-sexualized female superheroes (and Star Sapphire has been treated that way as much as any), I figure it's worth pointing out when they do better.
    Edward Liu | Disney Forum moderator | Toon Zone News Interviews Editor

"It ain't so much the things we don't know that get us into trouble. It's the things we know that just ain't so."
    -- Josh Billings

Frontier is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Green Lanterns solicits make it sound like Hal is finally going to get his act together and start being the hero of his own book again, which is nice and feels long overdue. But it looks like the bout of drama that plagued him is moving over to Flash, Venditti's other book. At least it's nice to have Wally back .

I'm not sure if I'll bother to read Doomed, but since it's the precursor to Johns' run and at least sounds like a mildly interesting Superman event, I might pick it up.

I wonder if the Power Ring issue in Justice League is the one where Hal finally comes back? Though I can see it being just a cameo.

Dragonpiece is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    -Action Comics 30
    -Batman 31
    -Batman Eternal 5
    -Batman Eternal 6
    -Batman Eternal 7
    -Batman Eternal 8
    -Batman/Superman 11
    -Constantine 14(I dropped this book, but bought last weeks issue because the plot finally got back on track and really enjoyed it)
    -Detective Comics 31
    -Justice League 31(Finally a really cool looking roster, I was upset Superman left the league, but glad John still will write him in SUPERMAN)
    -Justice League Dark 31(Sucks very badly that the original artist left, hope this new one will be somewhat decent)
    -Justice League United 1
    -Superman 31(Last issue of Lobdell, WHOOOOO!)
    -Superman/Wonder Woman 8
    -Superman: Doomed 1
    -The Flash 31
    -Futures End 1
    -Futures End 2
    -Futures End 3
    -Futures End 4
    Huge comics fan,anime reviewer,animation watcher, I help run a Toonami site(you can follow it on Twitter @ToonamiNews)

hobbyfan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Definite: Batman '66 11

Maybe: Scooby-Doo Team-Up 4. After 3 issues with Batman & Robin, we get a crossover with Teen Titans GO! Continuity no longer exists here. This may be the end of the trail for me.