0 0%
  • 1/2

1 33.33%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Man View Post
    If I have any complaint I guess it would be that it's a bit unfair for Doc Ock to just check out the way he did. He gets a noble ending which seems unfair given what he did. He killed Peter, stole his life, unravelled and ruined so many of his friendships and relationships, and he gets to step off without even any retribution from Peter. It seems kinda unfair that he gets off so scott-free. There's no big emotional pay-off to the whole thing. Ock just realizes he screwed up really bad, needs Peter's help, and that's it. It would have been nice to get more out of that.
    I don't think we've seen the last of Ock there's one more issue and something tells me he's still around in some form.

Stu
    Stu is offline Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Man
    If I have any complaint I guess it would be that it's a bit unfair for Doc Ock to just check out the way he did. He gets a noble ending which seems unfair given what he did. He killed Peter, stole his life, unravelled and ruined so many of his friendships and relationships, and he gets to step off without even any retribution from Peter. It seems kinda unfair that he gets off so scott-free. There's no big emotional pay-off to the whole thing. Ock just realizes he screwed up really bad, needs Peter's help, and that's it. It would have been nice to get more out of that.
    I don't think we've seen the last of Ock either... Slott promises a shocker in Amazing Spider-Man #1, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see if Ock is still in Peter's mind somewhere.

Goblin Nation has been a thrilling storyline... a hell of a run, it's a shame it's all ending soon.

I enjoyed the Superior annual too. It's hard to believe but I don't recall ever reading a 616 Goblin/Ock team up. Can anyone recall any?
    Marvel Animation Age - The World's Finest - Spawn - The Drawing Board

Follow Marvel Animation Age on Twitter @MarvelAAge

Yojimbo is offline R.I.P. Mr. Harold Ramis
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    I enjoyed the Superior annual too. It's hard to believe but I don't recall ever reading a 616 Goblin/Ock team up. Can anyone recall any?
    Marvel Knights: Spider-Man #12 I think that was the Norman Osborn Green Goblin. Back in 2004~2005.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: April 23, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Tobias is offline Who you gonna call?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm excited for the relaunch of Amazing, but at the same time it worries me with Marvel's current agenda. How long will Amazing run this time before Marvel cancels it again to restart it with a new #1?

James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The series finale! The end is here!

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #31

WRITER: DAN SLOTT
    ARTIST: GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI

• SERIES FINALE! The end of an era! A tale of triumph and tragedy! The GREEN GOBLIN unmasked! A hero reborn! But what does this mean for OTTO OCTAVIUS?!
    • There’s only one man who can save us from the Goblin Nation… PETER PARKER: The one, true SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN!

Comments?

Spider-Man is offline Wallcrawler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I was actually a little disappointed by this. Green Goblin actually turns out to be Norman Osborn again but this time with plastic surgery to create a new face. Alright I can deal with that. But the way everyone just shrugs off everything Spidey did as Otto and just rolls with it seems a bit much. And I don't like how they just seem to shuffle off some of the supporting cast here. Anna Marie is likely gone although I wonder how they will deal with her relationship with Otto/Peter. Carlie and MJ just deciding to leave is weird though is seems like MJ won't be gone for long if upcoming issue details are to be believed. I was just expecting more of a big climactic finale here and it seemed to kind of fizzle for the most part and left too many things hanging. I guess all these unanswered questions will just port over to Amazing Spider-Man. It was a good finale but I really think it was lacking a lot.
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7