Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anthonynotes is offline PBS: We rock harder than MTV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    My shop had a two comic limit, thus not much of a choice.

I wound up going with the Censored Howard Cruse and The Infernal Devices.
    Visit my other online spots:
    My blog, covering technology, comics, and animation, plus my weekly
    minorities in cartoons feature!
    Twitter

Antiyonder is offline Amalgam Universe Overlord
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got Burt Ward: Boy Wonder/Wrath of the Titans to go along with my Adam West comic from last year, as well as finding some nice reads in My Favorite Martian, Sonic The Hedgehog, Spider-Man Season One #1 and The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel.

And since I like having some animated comics to read, I picked up Adventure Time/Peanuts, Bongo Comics Free-For-All/Spongebob Squarepants and The Smurfs/Disney Fairies.

Donald Duck Family Comics mainly because I've had a growing interest in the Disney Comics, and Green Lantern/Young Justice Super Sampler/Superman Family Adventures & Sonic The Hedgehog since they relate to my monthly reading. Plus, I've decided to add Superman Family Adventures to my monthly reading.

And due to this discounts, I was able to get Captain Atom #36-39, 41, 52, 54-55 and 57 for under $13.
    Deadpool on the "genius" of Hollywood: Everything's turned into a movie these days. -- Old TV shows, board games, candy bars. And let me tell ya, I'm totally stoked for Butterfinger The Movie.

Daxdiv is offline The Fool!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There's a small comic shop in my town that had so many left over comics from FCB that they had them all out and let me take as many as I can carry when I made my rounds yesterday. The website didn't list the shop as one of the participating stores, so I guess that's why they had so many copies. With that I ended up grabbing the following. First one listed is what grabbed my interest.

DC Nation Sampler/Superman Family Adventures
    Donald Duck Family Comics
    Voltron Force
    Burt Ward Boy Wonder/Wrath of Titans
    The Guild/Buffy
    Adventure Time/Peanuts
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Avengers
    Bongo Comics/Spongebob
    Spider-Man
    Valiant

They did have more, but I was only grabbing what interest me. Maybe if I go back later in the week, I'll get whatever is left over.

charleshudgen is offline Charles Hudgen
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's good to hear that it has a free comic book day in our chosen store. It's an advantage for those who collects comics and want to add some stuff in their collection. You shouldn't miss the chance to grab this opportunity.

King9 is offline Embraced One
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just picked up the Image sampler and the Atomic Robo issue. The sampler was pretty cool. I'm very intrigued by Revival by Tim Seeley. I loved Hack/Slash and this new series looks cool and promising.
    The Atomic Robo was good as expected. I love Dr. Dinosaur. Sunnydee I can corroborate the awesomeness of Atomic Robo.
    Toonzone Bronies - "We would be honored to have you." ~ Twilight Sparkle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12