Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What else should be integrated into the DC Universe or Multiverse?

Like This Thread!
    In recent years, the "Dakotaverse" and "Wildstorm Universe" have been integrated into the DCU. What other DC or Warner Brothers properties should be next? Keep in mind that there are still openings in The 52 assuming the New 52 hasn't destroyed most of the multiverse, which seems unlikely to me based on current information.

Personally, I would love for The Watchmen Universe, Batman: The Brave and the Bold Universe/Multiverse (if it isn't already included. Wikipedia lists it, but it lacks citation so I question it's inclusion in the list), Smallville Universe/Multiverse, Tiny Titans Universe, Ben 10 Universe/Multiverse, Space Ghost or Birdman (assuming they're not included in the B:BatB universe), Superfriends Universe, etc.

Shawn Hopkins is offline TZ Member of the Year 2013
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm fine with everything staying in the Multiverse. You can't mesh the Watchmen Universe or Batman Brave and Bold with the Nu-DC earth, they're just too drastically different on the one hand and on the other hand they include alternate and redundant versions of the same characters.
    Here's the deal, I'm the best there is. I wake up in the morning and I urinate excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. I'm just a big hairy American winning machine.

I'm very humble, too.

Anthonynotes is offline Halloween, Looney Tunes-style
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you mean "merge multiple heroes into the same overcrowded single Earth alongside Superman and Batman," then a resounding *NO*. Never agreed with the original post-Crisis mentality for such in the first place---and it just resulted in stuff like Capt. Marvel reduced to a permanent second-class superhero being forced to coexist alongside Supes (akin to if, say, the St. Louis Cardinals were moved to New York City and forced to coexist alongside that certain black-and-white-wearing team across town...). Same thing's happened to the Milestone characters (I liked that Static was a DC Comics fanboy originally...).

If you mean as part of an actual multiverse (with acquired people left on their own Earths, just referenced as part of a whole), then sure. If anything, they should've made the other continuities (Earth-1, Earth-2, post-Crisis) their own Earths as well in the "New 52", instead of whatever the heck "Earth 2" (no hyphen?!) is suppsosed to be different from regular-Earth (looks like more of the same bad 90s aspects, with slightly different costumes)...
    Visit my other online spots:
    My blog, covering technology, comics, and animation, plus my weekly
    minorities in cartoons feature!
    Twitter

Ed Liu is online now Grumpy Gorilla
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    If I want anything to be integrated into the DC Universe, it's grandfathering their work-for-hire deals so those creators who made intellectual property that continues to be exploited can get some kind of repayment for their efforts instead of the reflexive, "You signed a rotten contract, suck on it comic book guy!" that they normally get from the companies and a disturbing proportion of the fans.

I will expect to see Spider-Man integrated into the DC Universe before that happens, though, and I'm pretty sure this isn't what you meant when you asked. But it's my answer .
    Edward Liu | Disney Forum moderator | Toon Zone News Interviews Editor

"...ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science."
    -- Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

VictoryStar is offline "Here is your first present~"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As much as I love the New 52 verse how about a world that is the exact same as the Post Reboot one? One where the JSA and JLA co exist, where Starman still happened in and everyone's favorite stories are still canon? I'd love for that to be a world.

Antiyonder is offline Amalgam Universe Overlord
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has the Stan Lee interpretation of the DC Universe ever been acknowledged as a part of any of the Multiverses, by chance? Never even read it and nor do I have an opinion on it, but I felt this is a good as place to ask as any.
    Deadpool on the "genius" of Hollywood: Everything's turned into a movie these days. -- Old TV shows, board games, candy bars. And let me tell ya, I'm totally stoked for Butterfinger The Movie.

Gregatron is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd really like to see Space Ghost come to the DC Universe.

In Brave and the Bold, the "Bold Beginnings" episode was great.

I wouldn't care which version they used. It could be the talk show host or the 60's version. They could even use the version from Kelly's DC miniseries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiyonder View Post
    Has the Stan Lee interpretation of the DC Universe ever been acknowledged as a part of any of the Multiverses, by chance? Never even read it and nor do I have an opinion on it, but I felt this is a good as place to ask as any.

Not that I know of. However, that would be a cool idea to have it as part of the multiverse

Gold Starz is offline "Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    CN Universe. It'd be awesome.