Manga4life is offline DYNAMITE's PULP FIESTA BLOG!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kirby: Genesis & Spin-off's (Silver Star, Dragonsbane, Captain Victory) via Dynamite Entertainment

Like This Thread!
    I've been reading Kirby: Genesis since it's launch last June and I've been in love with this take on classic Kirby characters sharing the same universe, the book has been pretty epic (although late) and the new Kirby characters seeing print for the first time have been fabulous. The series has spawned 3 solo books, the first of which was Silver Star (ongoing), then came Captain Victory (ongoing), and the 3rd was Dragonsbane (mini), all of which have been very enjoyable but the 3 solo books have struggled to garner strong sales due to Marvel/DC fans having such closed minds. Any which way, this superhero universe is something quite special and probably the best superhero universe since Project Superpowers, which was also published by Dynamite, so check it out if you want something fresh and not so " big 2". Genesis is only on issue #6, Silver Star and Captain Victory are both only on issue 4 each, and Dragonsbane is only on issue #2.

Yeah, I have a....

Blog! Latest blog entry 1/2/2013 - "Valiant Entertainment: The BEST publisher in comics today!"

I have a Twitter, follow me!

suss2it is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I read #0, and it was pretty good set-up, I do plan on eventually properly getting started, but I wanna catch up on all my other comics first, before I start buying more comics. But then again, if they over go on sale on Comixology, I'll probably buy them.

Manga4life is offline DYNAMITE's PULP FIESTA BLOG!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suss2it View Post
    I read #0, and it was pretty good set-up, I do plan on eventually properly getting started, but I wanna catch up on all my other comics first, before I start buying more comics. But then again, if they over go on sale on Comixology, I'll probably buy them.
    Issue #7 comes out on Wednesday, I got mine early and it was a great set-up for the final chapter which is due next month (barring delays). I'm sad that the satellite books will be ending too, but Nick Barrucci said that they'll be relaunching the universe next year with a next chapter, much like they did with Project Superpowers chapter 2 and the upcoming chapter 3.

Yeah, I have a....

Blog! Latest blog entry 1/2/2013 - "Valiant Entertainment: The BEST publisher in comics today!"

I have a Twitter, follow me!