James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Justice League versus The Doom Patrol!

JUSTICE LEAGUE #33

Written by GEOFF JOHNS
    Art and cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO

The shocking conclusion to “THE INJUSTICE LEAGUE” leads to a startling confrontation with the all-new, all-dangerous Doom Patrol! And in the wake of it all, a secret will be revealed that will bond two members forever – and break two members apart. Plus, Shazam unlocks a new power that will send a shockwave through the League.

Comments?

Spider-Man is offline Wallcrawler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The cliffhanger to this issue would have hit a bit better if the issue wasn't late. Or of the solicits didn't also kind of ruin it. Still I like that Lex is part of the League now and I'm really curious to see how this works with Clark and Bruce on the team. Superman already knows that Batman is Bruce Wayne so this could actually add some tension that takes away from the usual Lex/Superman dynamic.
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Who is Power Ring?

JUSTICE LEAGUE #34

Written by GEOFF JOHNS
    Art and cover by DOUG MANKHE

Paranoid survivalist. Wanted fugitive. Damned soul. Meet the newest member of the Justice League: Jessica Cruz, a.k.a. Power Ring! With the most dangerous weapon in the universe in her possession, Jessica has been transformed into a dark prophet – one who will force the other members of the League to confront their greatest fears in preparation for a horrific new threat. Meanwhile, Batman and Lex Luthor continue their mission to cure the world of super-villains – but will the extremes they’re willing to go to threaten even their closest allies? Lex hopes so.

Comments?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is it safe to assume Power Ring is going to be the stand-in for Green Lantern for the next little while. With Hal basically running the Corps right now there's not much time for him to be part of the League I guess.
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    An all-new storyline begins! The Amazo Virus is here!

JUSTICE LEAGUE #35

Written by GEOFF JOHNS
    Art and cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO

Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor join Wayne Enterprises and LexCorp – but why? And then, it's human versus superhuman when a dangerous and bizarre virus is unleashed upon the Justice League – but what exactly is the Amazo Virus? Who unleashed it and why? And what unforeseen effects will it have on the greatest heroes of the DC Universe? Plus, Batman and the League uncover Lex's most guarded secret at Lexcorp Headquarters.

Comments?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The pace seems to have slowed down for a bit but that is the usual lull between big story arcs I guess. But this was a nice prelude to the next huge story. I'm actually really interested to see how the book will look under Jason Fabok going forward. It was interesting to see Lex's sister. I recall the heartbreaking story they had for her in the pre-New 52 Adventures Comics book (or was that Superboy? The story starred Superboy) and it's interesting they are bringing her back. I wonder if she'll have a big role going forward. She must if Johns is bringing her in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jason Fabok joins Justice League as the series' new regular artist!

JUSTICE LEAGUE #36

Written by GEOFF JOHNS
    Art and cover by JASON FABOK

"THE AMAZO VIRUS" continues! A bizarre disease has been unleashed, America has been quarantined and the whole world is at a stand still ... but no one on the League may be more affected by this than Batman! What deadly secret about the League does the Amazo Virus hold? Where did it come from? Who unleashed it and why? And what does it mean for the future of the world's greatest heroes?

Comments?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fabok was made to draw this comic. He definitely gives the book that big blockbuster look it requires. It's not the best artwork at times as sometimes his characters can look a bit too posed or stiff but overall he does a good job. And the version of Wonder Woman here is far better than what they have going on over in Wonder Woman now that the new creative team has started. And this is also probably the the book has been since the Atlantis storyline easy. It's nice to have the book free from crossovers and big events and doing its own big thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Amazo virus threatens to tear the world apart!

JUSTICE LEAGUE #36

Written by GEOFF JOHNS
    Art and cover by JASON FABOK

Super heroes are no more! What it means to be human is in question! The world is on the brink of a new stage of evolution – or total extinction! – and it’s up to the Justice League to save it! “THE AMAZO VIRUS” continues to devastate the Western World as Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Lex Luthor struggle to not only contain the virus, but cure those affected by it. But as they work against the clock, a legion of assassins is out for Lex Luthor’s head. Will the Justice League protect Luthor...or the world?

Comments?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And Batman's infected. Nice cliffhanger. Even though we know he'll be fine this does kinda raise the stakes a little. It feels like this book is lacking the actual Justice League a little bit so I'm eager to see how they rally together.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819