Quantcast

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IDW Comic Series

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll

2 66.67%
  • ****1/2

0 0%

1 33.33%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
    Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Man View Post
    I loved this comic! I haven't been reading the IDW Ghostbusters stuff but I just might have to now.
    Please do, the series needs some love.

This was a great comic that I thought brought both teams together pretty nicely even of the way the Turtles made it to the GB universe was a bit flimsy.
    It was rather cliche...

The artwork was awesome and I'm really curious to see how they're going to get Casey out of that possession.
    It seems like Chi-You is remotely possessing him like Vigo did with Janosz to an extent. I'm guessing positively charged Psychomagnotheric Slime will do the trick.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: December 19, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Double the Turtle action with a some extra Ghostbusters thrown in for good measure!

Lines are being drawn. There's no going back.

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES #40

Story by: Tom Waltz, Kevin Eastman, Bobby Curnow
    Art by: Mateus Santolouco

Description: Mutants new and old make for a combustible mix! The Turtles are stuck in the middle of an unfolding brawl that could affect mutantkind forever! Will Hob’s army be destroyed before it even begins? Alopex, Nobody, Pigeon Pete...who will be the victor?

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES - GHOSTBUSTERS #2

Story by: Erik Burnham, Tom Waltz
    Art by: Dan Schoening, Cory Smith, Charles Paul Wilson III

Description: The Turtles are stuck in the Ghostbusters dimension… along with a brand-new, all-powerful, all-crazy ghost from centuries past! The two teams will have to act fast to save the day, but what happens when Casey Jones becomes possessed?

Comments? Which book did you pick up this week?

Spider-Man is offline Wallcrawler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I think it is safe to say that Donnie's brothers aren't going to be too happy with him after the end of this issue. Would you call what Donnie is doing a betrayal or just picking what he thinks will be the winning side between Shredder and Krang in their inevitable battle?

And I'm glad to see the Mutimals will be getting their own mini-series! That's awesome! The line-up is great and I really love what they are doing with Bebop and Rocksteady in this book. They really are a pair not to be trifled with.
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is Donatello turning his back on his brothers? The redefining story-arc starts here!

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES #41

Story by: Tom Waltz, Kevin Eastman, Bobby Curnow
    Art by: Cory Smith

Description: "Attack on Technodrome" begins! Time is short as Krang accelerates his plan to terraform the Earth… which will kill all who live on it! A surprise alliance results in a daring plan—and the stakes have never been higher!

Comments?

Spider-Man is offline Wallcrawler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It seems like Leo and Raph know what Don is trying to do. The final page is great although this issue was just more set-up. Any idea what the secret mission for Bebop and Rocksteady could be? I wonder if Splinter and Shredder will inevitably team up here. That seems to be where things are going.
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The epic crossover kicks into high gear!

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES - GHOSTBUSTERS #3

Story by: Erik Burnham, Tom Waltz
    Art by: Dan Schoening

Description: Time is running out for the Turtles to get home, and a new villain is determined to make life as difficult as possible for the Ghostbusters! The two teams will have to think outside of the box to save themselves ... and New York!

Comments? Which book did you pick up this week?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819