Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Undrave is offline Forever Burning Heart!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Anyone still reading? I am and I'm really enjoying the current arc. Oil Man and Time Man are pretty cool and I like the federal agents characters too.

"People who meddle with secret identities get their memories erased."
    -------------
    "You murdered your own alter ego? Sounds socially awkward."

Nel_Annette is offline Go green!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I've definitely been enjoying this more than the first arc. Especially nice seeing the Robot Masters as good guys... well, before the cliffhanger anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nel View Post
    Yeah, I've definitely been enjoying this more than the first arc. Especially nice seeing the Robot Masters as good guys... well, before the cliffhanger anyway.
    Yeah I hope they get more involved in future arcs. Elec Man is my favorite, he seems the more mature of the gang, I like Fire Man's burning sense of justice and Cut Man is a wellspring of hilarious bad puns.

I wonder if Oil Man and Time Man will get reformed or maybe end up permanent aides to Wily? They feud like brothers

-------------

Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm getting a little bored with the series. I still have 5 more issues left in my subscription so I'm not decided if I'm renewing or dropping it. The current arc and art just isn't impressing me. Though I still can dig the occasional reference like the Mr. X wanted poster in the fed's office. I have a feeling Proto Man may be the game changer for me.

EDIT: Issue 11 logline

Written by Ian Flynn, art by Ben Bates and various, cover by Ben Bates.

"Dr. Wily Returns," Part 3. Mega Man has been in the fight of his life against Dr. Wily's eight new Robot Masters! Fearsome as they are, Quick Man has always been there to mock Mega Man and slow him down. Now, at long last, it's the showdown you've been waiting for! And you won't believe who shows up to help Mega Man at the eleventh hour!"
    Hmm, Rush or Proto Man?
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: July 8, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

King9 is offline Embraced One
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The first act was great, but as great as it was we for the most part knew that story. This second arc is the comics making it's forging its own trail and I really like it too. I really like Oil man's design. He looks cool and he's so cheeky for a robot.
    Toonzone Bronies - "We would be honored to have you." ~ Twilight Sparkle

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I just got #8 today. While the final battle was good enough and added weight to how Dr. Light anticipated Wily would still try to steal the Robot Masters again in the future. I was more into the epilogue for all the reasons - the cameo of Rush's helmet, a mention of Auto, Light revealing he has ideas for more devices and support units, Proto Man, and Wily unveiling his first 8 Robot Masters.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I just got #8 today. While the final battle was good enough and added weight to how Dr. Light anticipated Wily would still try to steal the Robot Masters again in the future. I was more into the epilogue for all the reasons - the cameo of Rush's helmet, a mention of Auto, Light revealing he has ideas for more devices and support units, Proto Man, and Wily unveiling his first 8 Robot Masters.
    Word. The last page with all of the MM2 masters caused me to "Whaaa?! No way!" All in all I liked arc one more, but I can see they used the second to space things out and give story elements time to percolate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man I really like Elec Man! He's cool! I want to see more of him in the future. Also I didn't think I would but I also really like Cut Man and his silly little puns he's fun!

What I wonder is what they're going to do with all those robot masters... will Oil Man and Time Man be reformed and added to the cast? Will the Robot Masters fade into the background, going back to their original planned duty only to return once in a while? Will future Robot Masters also be reformed or just trashed?

And I REALLY hope we get an explaination for Wood Man. I mean...seriously? A robot made out of WOOD?! WHYYYYY?!

-------------

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Undrave View Post
    What I wonder is what they're going to do with all those robot masters... will Oil Man and Time Man be reformed and added to the cast? Will the Robot Masters fade into the background, going back to their original planned duty only to return once in a while? Will future Robot Masters also be reformed or just trashed?
    The answer to some of those, either yes or no, will arrive during the next arc. </he said cryptically>

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Undrave View Post
    And I REALLY hope we get an explaination for Wood Man. I mean...seriously? A robot made out of WOOD?! WHYYYYY?!
    He's just that good.

My favorite of the masters is either Cut Man for the excellent bad puns or Ice Man just for how cute and goofy he is. I wonder what they'll do with the masters too. It would be awkward if Megaman brought all of them on every mission. I guess if the support units come out (IE: Rush, Eddy, Auto, ... Beat I hope) they can backslide from the other masters.