Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Beyond Batman is offline The Tomorrow Knight
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who has more money, Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark?

Like This Thread!
    A friend of mine brought this up after recently watching Iron Man. Although both sources of wealth come from different arenas, pound-for-pound, who has more money? Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark?
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea..... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Rud
    Rud is offline Nine Arts Dragon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i cant even accept this as a serious question, OBVIOUSLY stark is richer. Bruice uses batarangs and some simple gadgets like that to do superheroing but Stark has a freeking battle suit that can fly and has hightech lazer weaponry on it, seriously.
    "I will turn your name into a synonym for weakness"

"Politics always takes vengeance on those that belittle it"

GregX is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    David Xanatos

Beat is offline Retired
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Xanatos has his own battle suit, but considering how many times it got trashed, uses inferior production.
    If I've ever offended anyone because I've said something that was crass, offensive, or just plain stupid personally, I apologize profusely.
    If I've ever offended someone because of my opinion concerning cartoons- Is that really something to be enraged about?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hehey View Post
    i cant even accept this as a serious question, OBVIOUSLY stark is richer. Bruice uses batarangs and some simple gadgets like that to do superheroing but Stark has a freeking battle suit that can fly and has hightech lazer weaponry on it, seriously.
    I love how you just completely ignore everything Bruce has just because he uses lesser tech for his actual supeheroing.

Quote Originally Posted by GregX
    David Xanatos
    Further added by the fact he's the ultimate self made man.

GregX is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Xanatos has his own battle suit, but considering how many times it got trashed, uses inferior production.
    Yup, it got trashed all one time.

Seriously. Castle skyscraper. The armor. The robots. The AI robots. The genetic experiments, and who knows what else.

That being said, Stark definitely has the more advanced armor. But the universe he's in is much more technologically advanced anyway. If Xanatos were in the Marvel Universe, I bet his armor and Iron Man's would be on almost equal grounding.

Beyond Batman is offline The Tomorrow Knight
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hehey View Post
    Are you serious? I can't even accept this is a serious answer. Are you only looking at their arsenal? Did you forget that Bruce Wayne is a philanthropist and that Wayne Tech completely funded the Batcave's technology and the JLA watchtower?

I'm talking about the bigger picture here. Who's got the bigger bank account overall including liquid assets, charitable donations, companies, subsidiaries and sure... batarangs and armor.
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea..... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

GregX is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Batman View Post
    Are you serious? I can't even accept this is a serious answer. Are you only looking at their arsenal? Did you forget that Bruce Wayne is a philanthropist and that Wayne Tech completely funded the Batcave's technology and the JLA watchtower?

I'm talking about the bigger picture here. Who's got the bigger bank account overall including liquid assets, charitable donations, companies, subsidiaries and sure... batarangs and armor.
    Um, Jesus?

Richv1 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe they are both about the same rich. Both are similar characters in how they handle business. And how they spend money.

Richard Vasseur
    www.jazmaonline.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Batman View Post

Wait, wait, wait...you want us to look at more than their weapons?!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast