0 0%
  • 1/2

1 4.17%
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071
    ShadowGUN is offline Avocados At Law
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Nice. Surprise to see Tyrus Flare. Normally it Gilius Thunderhead who does most of the Golden Axe representation. The creature above Red Arremer (Ghosts 'n Goblins) could be either from Monster Hunter or Panzer Dragoon.

Neo Ultra Mike is offline Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Check out the final update today.

As people like me were guessing we're getting Street Fighter, Monster Hunter, Panzer Dragoon AND Skies of Arcadia. So yeah a lot of various games to crossover with. Kind of sad how most of the sega titles haven't really had any relevancy in.... years at best but good to see them here and can't wait to see how they interact with everyone especially as it's been made clear we're really getting the comic versions of the Sonic and Megaman worlds and not just the game ones. I just hope unlike the last arc this one also has more of an ending instead of just a "oh no reality's reset" sort of thing as yeah that was not a way to end a 12 part story at all.

EDIT: This also makes me really hope one day Archie bites the bullet and actually approaches Nintendo about doing comic deals with them. Seriously if there was a Worlds Collide 3 story, how awesome would it be if it was one that involved the worlds of Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metriod, Pokemon, Kirby, Star Fox, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus etc and we had a comic super smash brothers crossover? Considering this is going to be a crossover involving at least 12 other different franchises outside of Mega Man and Sonic, it's not like they can't say balancing all those characters would be difficult. And hey we've seen all of them interact in some form with true blue and the blue bomber before. Seriously if Nintendo is willing to have a Netflix legend of zelda show they might be down for something like this too.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

ShadowGUN is offline Avocados At Law
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice. Could use some Virtua Fighter representation though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Ultra Mike View Post

EDIT: This also makes me really hope one day Archie bites the bullet and actually approaches Nintendo about doing comic deals with them. Seriously if there was a Worlds Collide 3 story, how awesome would it be if it was one that involved the worlds of Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metriod, Pokemon, Kirby, Star Fox, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus etc and we had a comic super smash brothers crossover? Considering this is going to be a crossover involving at least 12 other different franchises outside of Mega Man and Sonic, it's not like they can't say balancing all those characters would be difficult. And hey we've seen all of them interact in some form with true blue and the blue bomber before. Seriously if Nintendo is willing to have a Netflix legend of zelda show they might be down for something like this too.
    It was mention last year, I think it was San Diego Comic Con, that Archie Comics approach Nintendo about making a Mario comic. Sadly Nintendo turn them down.

Frontier is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    So as far as representation goes:

Sega:
    - Sonic The Hedgehog (Sonic Boom)
    - Billy Hatcher
    - Alex Kidd
    - Panzer Dragoon
    - Skies of Arcadia
    - Golden Axe
    - Nights

Capcom:
    - Mega Man (Mega Man X)
    - Street Fighter
    - Viewtiful Joe
    - Breath of Fire
    - Monster Hunter
    - Ghosts and Goblins
    - Okami

Wow...I was wondering how this crossover would differentiate itself from Worlds Collide and possibly be bigger, but I never expected that it would do so by bringing in more characters and worlds from different franchises. Now I have even more reason to be excited .

Shame we don't have any Valkyria Chronicles representation, but I can live with what we have .

Here's hoping this crossover can be as awesome and enjoyable as the last one and do well by all these characters and franchises .

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    What I know is that Sonic will be turned into Sonic Man and while Mega Man becomes M 'egga Man.

There's only one question that remains: While the Boys in Blue duke it out, who's stopping the two schnooks that give scientists a bad name?

Gatomon41 is offline Easter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rather surprised that this is going to be a megacrossover. It was amazing that Mega Man and Sonic would be in the same comic. Now this is making gaming history again.
    "Truth suffers, but never dies." - Saint Teresa Of Avila

Halleluiah! Happy Easter Everyone ^_^

HEATXZ is offline Duck Knght
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm looking to read this awesome crossover
    It's great to see Nina from Breath Of Fire 3 in this
    Greatest Funniest Character nominations ,Feel free to visit my Toonzone Blog

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I think I'll wait till the NYCC in October to check out this year's big crossover. They might have a 12-pack of the collection.

So far, there have been 3 exclusive NYCC variant covers for each issue of the series. I'd like to see what variant cover they have for it. If there were a fold-out poster included in the pack, that would be the icing on the cake.

It kinda begs the question as to what will be the aftermath of the crossover. I hope Dr. Egghead doesn't mess up like last time! What's more, I miss the characters exclusive to the comics like Julie-Su.
    Last edited by Alonso Torrejon; 04-15-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071