Quantcast
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Checkerboard is offline THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Mr. Lucario took the words out of my mouth.

Silverstar is offline Doin' the Banana Split
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    Mr. Lucario took the words out of my mouth.
    She's a 'Ms.', actually.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dprboy View Post
    I just saw a promo about an upcoming anti-bullying special, and I was hoping they were finished with the anti-bullying campagn since Christina Miller is the new president. sorry but, CN shouldn't get involved with bullying. It is CARTOON network!
    Cohort,

i'm not aiming this at you and just speaking about people in general but i've never got why live action on cn gets so much hate. they air 98 hours of programming every week so it's not like a few hours of live action every once and a while will kill anybody. there's still plenty of animated series being shown throughout the week.

as for the anti bulling campaign i don't mind. its still a big problem in schools, the internet and even adult workplaces so i'm happy to see them adressing it. maybe a teacher or principal will see the special and be encouraged to take action. even if its just one person that's better than nothing.

dprboy is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mayhem View Post
    Cohort,

i'm not aiming this at you and just speaking about people in general but i've never got why live action on cn gets so much hate. they air 98 hours of programming every week so it's not like a few hours of live action every once and a while will kill anybody. there's still plenty of animated series being shown throughout the week.

as for the anti bulling campaign i don't mind. its still a big problem in schools, the internet and even adult workplaces so i'm happy to see them adressing it. maybe a teacher or principal will see the special and be encouraged to take action. even if its just one person that's better than nothing.
    then ask nickelodeon or disney to get involved with anti-bullying instead.
    I WEAR DIAPERS! THEY'RE HUGGIES!

Kung-Fu Yoshi is offline Watching clocks melt
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Something tells me you didn't read the whole thing.
    YouTube Account: MarioBrosFan4000
    FanFiction Account: MarioMan67

SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    What does that have to do with anything?

Jazz1000 is offline Playing it Cool, bro!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mayhem View Post
    Cohort,

This. even tho i didnt like DWWH or DBD i did liked Level Up, Tower Prep and Unnatural History, IC was sorta ok i wasnt really fan of it, but tbh alot of live actions they had was pretty cool

DeanBurrito25 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If it makes you feel any better, CN has used animation for what I assume was for the campaign in previous instances. Kevin Dart (background designer for Steven Universe and Powerpuff Girls: Dance Pantsed) worked on an animated short about bullying conceived entirely by a 13 year old girl.

So who knows, really. It's not really harming anything.

Lerkero is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think I would enjoy it if Cartoon Network had more variety and had an official series acting as a PSA campaign. It would be soft of like shows from the 80s and 90s that concluded with moral messages. It doesn't matter if the messages are live-action or animated.

Jazz1000 is offline Playing it Cool, bro!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lerkero View Post
    I think I would enjoy it if Cartoon Network had more variety and had an official series acting as a PSA campaign. It would be soft of like shows from the 80s and 90s that concluded with moral messages. It doesn't matter if the messages are live-action or animated.
    this is the best idea i think i have ever herd

it be pretty cool if CN added there Charaters about whats wrong with Bullying/etc, it could be a Good Message imo. as they do with the Ads about it with the IC actors and famous people

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12