{Shadow} is offline Toonami - Saturdays 11:30p-6a!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TALKBACK - Clarence - "Nature Clarence" - [8/14]

Like This Thread!

Episode 017 - - Number 109A

Nature Clarence
    premieres
    TONIGHT at 6:45 PM
    repeats
    [see schedule]

This week...
    Clarence, Sumo and Jeff's nature hike veers off course courtesy of their under qualified, overwhelmed guide Josh, prompting Clarence to take the lead.

Gatordragon is online now COME TO MY ROOM
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    This episode was good. As someone who camped a lot as a kid, this really clicked with me.

What an opening; the episode starts with the title character flung off a cliff.

It's a rattlesnake! Have no fear, Lara Croft is here!

Rhino attack? Just throw a rattlesnake at it. Works every time.

Heh, now Clarence is spicing up the story. It's like I'm watching Axe Cop.

Hey, it's Josh from that grocery episode. I never thought I'd see him again.

Ha, Josh is Nature Kate's boyfriend, but she's bad mouthing him behind his back. Way to break it to him, Clarence.

With something to prove, Josh the city boy is taking the kids on a nature hike. Naturally he picks the death trail.

Man, Josh's car looks worse than my first car. And I thought I had it bad.

Judging by Clarence's song, I'm guessing they live in Texas.

Oh no, you killed all those cacti!

Heh, Sumo just loves messing with Josh. It's not a good idea to mess with the driver, boyo.

Looks like Percy is giving us his best "fish out of water" impersonation.

"Turn around! Turn around!" "We love crowns! We love crowns!" Percy, you are a ball of cuteness, you know that?

Oh ho ho holy crap! A four tire blowout with a flying engine! That had me rolling.

Be free, Sumo. Get in touch with your animal side.

Ha, the only phone with reception gets snagged by a buzzard. That's when you know the universe hates you.

And we get the standard scene of walking in the desert.

Now it's Clarence's turn to lead. Apparently to get in touch with nature, you need to act like Daffy Duck. Hoohoo!

They finally made it. Never doubt Nature Clarence.

Aw cute, Percy drinks like a dog.

Matches falling from the Sky? The universe must have had a change of heart,

Oh, and a random hot tub? The universe must be trying to make up for its meanness.

That is definitely sulfur water if it smells like eggs. Trekking through swamplands made me familiar with that smell.

Don't question the unlikelihood of these events, Josh. It's best to go with the flow.

Welp, Josh has gone wild. Tie him down, boyos.

If you weren't busy being crazy Josh, you might have seen that cliff.

It's probably not a good idea to have Percy be part of a human chain. He can barely grasp with those flipper hands of his.

It's also not a good idea to have flipper hands holding on the heaviest person of the chain.

Whether it be a dire moment or easy living, there is always time to pass gas.

Well look who it is. Sumo found Nature Kate to save the day.

Oh, sucks to be you, Josh. Nature Kate has another man and she doesn't need your sorry butt anymore.

And to show that the universe hates Josh again, it sends out goat to bite his ear off. Dang.

Care to enter The Witch's House?

RoyalRubble is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fun episode. It was neat how Clarence lead the group and how everything played out. Sumo acting more and more like an animal was done pretty well. Nature Kate was great and Josh was a nice addition to the story, most of the stuff happening to him was pretty hilarious (except maybe the ending, which sounded painful). Overall a good episode with some great scenes.
    "Are you insinuating that I may have previous knowledge as to the outcome of this imbroglio?" - Top Cat
    "With great powers comes great responsibility... and free peanuts." - Johnny Bravo
    "Faster than a regular sheep... More powerful than a regular sheep... Able to leap a regular sheep in a single bound." - Sheep in the Big City

SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Joshua must be the universes punching bag
    Kinda like the Squidward to Clarence's SpongeBob (season 1 that is)
    I em kinda curious about the origin of his and Sumo's blood-feud
    Also, if it eases the pain a bit, it's obvious he and Kate weren't compatible to begin with

Jazz1000 is offline Playing it Cool, bro!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    this week's episode was pretty good, im abit curious about sumo and Joshua hating each other

SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    it was implied that Sumo was the one to give Joshua his scars

TailsRocket is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When Percy asked for help opening his milk.... and promptly threw it up... did anyone ELSE think immediately "It's official, Percy is Clarence's Ralph Wiggum."
    Devoted Team Rocket member!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Cohorts,

i kinda felt sorry for the joshua guy having to go through all that only to find out his girlfriend was cheating on him. he was a bit of a grump but he didn't deserve all that.