Quantcast
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumi View Post
    I didn't watch the last series, but aren't they just telling him that they're the ones that take down regional teams?
    Yeah, they've been doing that since I think AG with saying that they're the ones who defeated Team Magma and Aqua. Honestly, it's pretty strange that Giovanni would believe them, especially when he didn't seem to remember them during AG and DP.

GolfDude is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well considering how much they worked together in the meloetta episodes, and the trio "saving" giovanni's life.. i think him remembering their names isnt that much of a stretch anymore...

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfDude View Post
    well considering how much they worked together in the meloetta episodes, and the trio "saving" giovanni's life.. i think him remembering their names isnt that much of a stretch anymore...
    The problem is that they aren't competent. Even in BW, they didn't really accomplish much of anything with their missions, despite being more serious and more organized. Plus, all they've done in Kalos is capture two Pokemon for themselves rather than for Giovanni since if the latter were the case, they would have given them to him after they were captured. So, Giovanni acting like he's pleased with their progress in Kalos doesn't really make sense. Acting like he didn't even remember them would honestly make more sense and be more fitting, even with their action in BW in mind.

DonkeyKongSong is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Two small updates, just about the schedules:

- Aside from the new episodes, Pokémon repeats are now airing at 7am Sunday-Friday, including the XY encore on Sunday. That includes this very encore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12