Quantcast
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    This show has honestly began making me nauseous, I'm not even sure if it's the art style, Clarence himself, the colors, the voices, the Skyler Page incident (it could be all of this actually). I think Clarence is a good show, but ehhh even thinking about and looking at it makes me want to throw up.
    I don't have anything clever for my signature so whatever.

The ShopSoldier is offline DISGRACEULLY Beating People Up
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac-Attack View Post
    This show has honestly began making me nauseous, I'm not even sure if it's the art style, Clarence himself, the colors, the voices, the Skyler Page incident (it could be all of this actually). I think Clarence is a good show, but ehhh even thinking about and looking at it makes me want to throw up.
    Throwing up at the sight of a good show (like this one is claimed to be around here) is a sign that said show may just be terrible in reality, and that you're ashamed to have ever watched it... I don't think there's any pulling yourtself out of it once you come to that revelation.

Let's be honest... You can say good things about the show, but deep down you dislike it and are disappointed in yourself for giving it the time of day - I've felt that way with a lot of shows people call "good"...
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...er-d7z3tj2.png
    BEWARE PANDERING ALWAYS. It leads to fascism.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson

SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    doesn't that just show how subjective people's tastes can be?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12