Quantcast
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Toon4Thought is offline Giving a slightly closer look.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Yeah, I'm with everyone else in saying that this is the best Thomas episode so far. While there wasn't much humor to be found, it's more than made up by the overall setup, which is one that I love, the great sense of atmosphere, and the character development. Of course, there is a bit of a lack in paranormal activity (at least from what I remember) and the rival's motives to keep pranking the park are just becoming less justified with every appearance he makes, but it's still an intriguing ride.

There honestly isn't much for me to say; it's just a good, simple episode.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Compatriots,

glad to see another thomas focus episode. for several episodes it seems like he hardly hand any lines and was mostly in the background like high five ghost. he always seemed to do whatever the guys told him so i don't know why benson thought he was just as lazy as mordecai and rigby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trombone77 View Post
    Unfortunately, I think they wanted to make Muscle Man that, since it seems like whenever his is a featuring character, it deals with him using one of his connections to help the guys.

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode and hope we seem more of Thomas, especially his fighting moves, because even I was impressed by him flipping Muscle Man (although that might have been just because it was due to him anyway). However, I kind of wonder what Thomas's role is going to be now? Sure, he's an intern, but is there going to be something else to him that makes him stand out? If anything, this episode just proves that Thomas knows how to think ahead which, at some point, all the guys know how to do. Also, Thomas does realize that he still has college, right?
    In case you're wondering...

Spoiler:
    JG Quintel mentioned at SDCC that we'd know much more about Thomas later, and in Season Six, there'll be a half hour episode that will focus on Thomas.

Trombone77 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
    In case you're wondering...

Spoiler:
    JG Quintel mentioned at SDCC that we'd know much more about Thomas later, and in Season Six, there'll be a half hour episode that will focus on Thomas.
    Great! Thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12