Quantcast
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    did anyone else notice the girl who looks like Margaret from behind in the background?

Jazz1000 is offline Playing it Cool, bro!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    this week's episode was pretty good, it been better then a few episodes,
    nice to see that skips trying get GF, but it didnt sound like it went well, besides that this week's was pretty good

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaneMan View Post
    did anyone else notice the girl who looks like Margaret from behind in the background?
    Compatriot,

i noticed that as well. i wonder if they threw that in there for fun or if it will come into play down the road. maybe she is reaching it girl status at her college or something.

rigby sure does have a gift with words. i loved all his lines when he was pretending to be a dummy.

Toonster is offline Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I did not know where else to put this.

But man, I been watching Regular Show Seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix, its very funny! Their was a reason the show had a PG rating and was very popular among teenagers and young adults back then, the show was edgy and had more mature humor, more adult stuff that you normally would not see on an average episode of Fosters Home. The show was very funny and crude back then, and then Season 3.... started... blech! It seems that with the popularity of Regular Show during Seasons 1 and 2, CN ordered Quintell to tone it down and make it more Family Friendly... And ever since Season 3.. no edgy stuff and their is like no humor at all. That shy chick is very annoying too. So Seasons 3 and up it got toned down ALOT... and its just not that funny as it was before.

The show AINT that popular as it was before. Sigh... just my 2 cents anyways

ShadowBeast is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toonster View Post
    That shy chick is very annoying too. So Seasons 3 and up it got toned down ALOT... and its just not that funny as it was before.

The show AINT that popular as it was before. Sigh... just my 2 cents anyways
    Who's the shy chick?
    Making a thread for the 3rd season might've been a good idea.

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Yeah, if you don't want to talk about a specific episode or relate the episode to your thoughts on the series as a whole, then bringing it up a topic like this in a talkback thread is a bit off topic. Making a thread asking people if they think Regular Show has gone downhill or not would be a more fitting spot to bring up this discussion than here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12