Quantcast
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jazz1000 is offline Playing it Cool, bro!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    this episode was good then some episodes from few weeks,
    the cop was pretty evil and a silly character but some right crazy as well xD
    i liked the ending when benson ate the wings and woke up at a ocean

RoyalRubble is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I liked the episode. My favorite parts were probably the ones with Pops (deducing Benson's location, scared by the internet, hiding the others behind his head) but Benson's adventure was pretty great as well.
    "Are you insinuating that I may have previous knowledge as to the outcome of this imbroglio?" - Top Cat
    "With great powers comes great responsibility... and free peanuts." - Johnny Bravo
    "Faster than a regular sheep... More powerful than a regular sheep... Able to leap a regular sheep in a single bound." - Sheep in the Big City

Toon4Thought is offline Giving a slightly closer look.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    This was a very interesting episode. Compared to the more mundane conflicts we've had on this show, this one just kept me intrigued with how the story line was set up. There were twists left and right, and very few of them come completely out of left field without intending to.

I keep talking about how much I enjoy Benson's character development in the later seasons, and this is no exception. He goes along with the crazy hijinks that go on, and is much more willing to take risks now in order to reach long-awaited goals, all while keeping his basic straight-man personality intact. Stuff like that is how such development should work out, and he's now my favorite character in the whole series because of this. I do question why he blamed Mordecai and Rigby for all this for the longest time (even after everyone clarified what happened), but at least they resolved it before it got too ugly.

There were many humorous moments to be found, most of them revolving around Benson or Pops. The 'time travel' twist was a bit short, but it was actually pretty neat as well as being somewhat plot-relevant, or at least as far as these twists go. But then you have the cop guy, which I do agree felt like a stock authority abuser, but it didn't distract me as much as it did to some others, as the focus did stay with Benson the whole time.

The vast majority of things came together surprisingly well, so this is definitely one of the better episodes of the season for me.

ShadowBeast is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lerkero View Post
    I'm glad the writers made this one Benson's fault because they've made it clear that Mordecai and Rigby are irresponsible. The police officer doesn't need to be developed because he was filling the stereotype of power-hungry law enforcer. It was just a means to develop a plot. If a police officer pulled you over for seemingly nothing would you care about his back-story? Doesn't matter. I did get a nice chuckle out of Pops being afraid of the internet.
    It's not that the cop needed development it just feels like he wasn't needed, he was just there.

DeanBurrito25 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Funny to see Benson get himself in a pickle for once. It's a nice change of pace.

Which begs the question...how does one get intoxicated from wings anyways?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Comrades,

the cop is one of my favorite regular show villains. loved the scene of him opening he cell door open with a shotgun and the "it took me 30 years to grow out this mustache" line lol

Doguineta is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanBurrito25 View Post
    Funny to see Benson get himself in a pickle for once. It's a nice change of pace.

Which begs the question...how does one get intoxicated from wings anyways?
    Probably the same way that guy in King's Quest VI gets drunk by mints.

Anywho, this episode was great. Everything with Pops was pure gold. And also Benson's tombstone.
    Nothing to see here, just keep on with what you were doing...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12