Quantcast
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    CartoonNetRulzz is offline a.k.a. BlooMac
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    According to Stretch Films' Facebook page and John Dilworth, CN is deciding if they should bring back Courage and "there is a drama". They encourage the fans to send feedback on CN's site.

RandomMe is online now Stave it off
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Feedback? If the fans want more CTCD...
    ...then let's wait for the results.

Pogorikifan24 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I doubt that it'll do well in terms of how it's leading.. It needs more fanfare about this announcement (like Toonami did) if it was considered, which unlike Toonami.. it's given little to be on it's consideration to return. I wouldn't mind seeing a revival to Courage (in it's own way upon the quality, either 2D, or CGI like The Fog of Courage). But from the way it's going.. I feel it won't reach it too much. All is best to say is just wait and see how Cartoon Network would decide.

Radical is online now Epic Devious Troll
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A New Courage the Cowardly Dog reboot series, AWESOME, I'll so enjoy it as much as Courage the Cowardly Dog was my top favorite funny/scary Cartoon Network show ever.I'm amazed by the awesome new CGI animation reboot style and seeing more of my favorite funny villain/jerkbag Eustace Bagge and my favorite cool nasty villains in the that cool CGI style will be epic.Both the New Powerpuff Girls/Courage the Cowardly Dog reboot series I'll so enjoy, nice of Cartoon Network to revive the epic classic shows, but I hope for a The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Megas XLR, and The Life and Times of Juniper Lee reboots in the future though.

Silverstar is offline Comfortably Dumb
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    nice of Cartoon Network to revive the epic classic shows, but I hope for a The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Megas XLR, and The Life and Times of Juniper Lee reboots in the future though.
    Eh, I'd rather get new shows based on original ideas and concepts than a bunch of 90's revivals, but some of those at least seem plausible, except for The Life and Times of Juniper Lee. That show basically failed to attract a huge following on CN, so it's been buried by the network for years. A Juniper Lee revival seems about as likely as a relaunch of Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?, Squirrel Boy or Sheep in the Big City.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

DeanBurrito25 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A new clip of the CG special has been uploaded, this time by Stretch Films themselves.

Aside from Eustace's voice (which sounds a lot like Shawn Wallace for some reason), everything else looks solid.

ShadowBeast is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanBurrito25 View Post
    A new clip of the CG special has been uploaded, this time by Stretch Films themselves. Aside from Eustace's voice (which sounds a lot like Shawn Wallace for some reason), everything else looks solid.
    Yeah if they were to bring this show back they need to find someone to play Eustace than this guy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234