Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Pepper View Post
    It ends with Finn looking at a snowglobe. You better believe it.
    Considering this show's tendency to pull the rug from beneath their viewers, that would not surprise me

thomas2313412 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBeast View Post
    I highly doubt Finn and Jake would change the time-line since that would erase all of their friends as well. storylines that deal with time travel are tricky to get right because it might ruin the series and your idea would make everything that happened through out the series would mean nothing, plus if they erased themselves they wouldn't exist to prevent h mushroom war in the first place.
    Well the reason i thought of having finn and jake including their friends getting erased is because the land of OOO is considered an almost bad future where humanity is ending but if the series finale will have finn and jake prevented the mushroom war to come into existence then they may have created the good future where humanity still exists and are not only peaceful but advancing and though it may result in them getting erased out of existence however their traits and personalities isn't .Which is why it resides in the good future counterparts of the people of OOO which consists of humans and aliens which is the reason why finn remains "finn the hero" in a futuristic zeerust version of his clothes which is a space cadet spacesuit while jake is just "jake" but not as radioactive stretchy dog but as a robot dog who can also shapeshift like the original jake and besides i thought of giving simon aka the ice king a happy ending as in the trope "earn your happy ending".

Quote Originally Posted by Gatordragon View Post
    Along with the loose ends being resolved by the series finale, I'd like to see Finn finally lose his right arm. With all the foreshadowing of it throughout the series, it would be a letdown if it didn't happen. If he does lose his arm, I wonder how advanced his replacement arm would look.

I'm speculating that the finale will have the Lich return and become more powerful than ever. Maybe he will steal Hunson Abadeer's medallion and gain its demonic powers to raise an army of powerful undead. It takes all the military power of the kingdoms of Ooo to fight back against the undead legion. The Lich will also go up against Finn and to prevent him from using his cursed grass sword, he chops off Finn's arm. Finn manages to be rescued before the Lich kills him and is given a prosthetic arm so he can fight, probably with a blade built into the arm.

That's how I think Finn will lose his arm in the finale.
    Well even though we would see a "older finn" with a robotic arm but however since finn saw his "possible future" it probably won't i mean suppose if you see your destiny it might some time get altered which you might have free will to create you own destiny just like the trope "screw destiny" and if my possible series finale theory happens then we might not see the "older finn" with a robotic arm.

That's what I was referring to was Peppermint Butler's connection to the occult.
    I guess Peppermint Butler is almost immortal too since he's over 900 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaneMan View Post
    I do believe he was shown to be one of PB's earliest creations in The Vault.

It would be fun to see some of his early occult exploits however, I agree with that.
    Its true although Peppermint butler might not only be one of the first creations of princess bubblegums but he will also be one of the occult who worshipped marcelines dad (including the devil i think) since the occult might have started after the mushroom war.

Considering this show's tendency to pull the rug from beneath their viewers, that would not surprise me
    Me too i mean that snowglobe ending looks ridiculous to me .
    Last edited by thomas2313412; 02-13-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas2313412 View Post
    Well the reason i thought of having finn and jake including their friends getting erased is because the land of OOO is considered an almost bad future where humanity is ending but if the series finale will have finn and jake prevented the mushroom war to come into existence then they may have created the good future where humanity still exists
    There's just one problem with this

I don't think Finn and Jake really care that much about humanity

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There's just one problem with this

I don't think Finn and Jake really care that much about humanity
    For now but when they reach the past (possibly the pre mushroom war time just like i predicted ) maybe they "will ".

ShadowBeast is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well the reason i thought of having finn and jake including their friends getting erased is because the land of OOO is considered an almost bad future where humanity is ending but if the series finale will have finn and jake prevented the mushroom war to come into existence then they may have created the good future where humanity still exists and are not only peaceful but advancing and though it may result in them getting erased out of existence however their traits and personalities isn't .Which is why it resides in the good future counterparts of the people of OOO which consists of humans and aliens which is the reason why finn remains "finn the hero" in a futuristic zeerust version of his clothes which is a space cadet spacesuit while jake is just "jake" but not as radioactive stretchy dog but as a robot dog who can also shapeshift like the original jake and besides i thought of giving simon aka the ice king a happy ending as in the trope "earn your happy ending".
    It might be a bad future to you doesn't mean it's a bad future to Finn and Jake, They love their friends just the way they are.
    And besides Jake has a girlfriend and kids that he wouldn't want erased.

Me too i mean that snowglobe ending looks ridiculous to me .
    I'm sorry but your idea isn't much better

Checkerboard is offline THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I think it could end in a way like the first Digimon series/season did.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    I think it could end in a way like the first Digimon series/season did.
    No it wont because it has more plots and its very popular

It might be a bad future to you doesn't mean it's a bad future to Finn and Jake, They love their friends just the way they are.
    And besides Jake has a girlfriend and kids that he wouldn't want erased.
    Good point,But i have to explain when the future changes it might change everyone but not their personalities i mean it will reside with them always which i explained with my series finale theory that both jake and finn will always be with each other even though their history is altered just like in the ending of the 90s xmen episode One Man's Worth (Part 2) i think.
    I mean i understand you wish for a " babies ever after" trope in the possible finale but i also thought of the "screw destiny" trope ending like how terminator 2 ended (especially the alternate ending part) but you and i will never know because after all Pendleton ward might make a better series finale that will surprise us all that will debunk probably every series finale theory around the fandome.
    Last edited by thomas2313412; 02-14-2014 at 10:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    You know, to the people of Ooo, trying to prevent the Mushroom War would be like for us trying to save the Dinosaurs, or prevent the collapse of the Roman Empire

We just don't have any stakes in those things
    and neither do they

To a Roman the idea of a world where the empire was destroyed by barbarian hordes would be horrific, but to us it's just something that happened a long time ago

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You know, to the people of Ooo, trying to prevent the Mushroom War would be like for us trying to save the Dinosaurs, or prevent the collapse of the Roman Empire

We just don't have any stakes in those things
    and neither do they

To a Roman the idea of a world where the empire was destroyed by barbarian hordes would be horrific, but to us it's just something that happened a long time ago
    You know you may have a good point about that but i still wish for my "screw destiny" ending to come true and to give maybe simon a happy ending he deserved but still as i said earlier Pendleton ward might make a surprise series finale that will surprise us all that will debunk probably every series finale theory around the fandome including mine (i think)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    well, the upcoming Adventure Time episode is supposed to deal with The Ice King re-gaining his memories of being Simon, so we'll see what they'll do with that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast