Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    cartoon network will contitue to insult it older fanbase with the joke that is dc nation a new series of either batman or superman will appear and it will get a few good weeks then an hitaus only to die in early 2015 while teen titans go will play to point of ad nusem as it cheap and easy to make.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    -Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa will progessively pull in much better ratings
    -Sonic Boom will be given royal treatment
    -We finally hear something about I Heart Tuesdays
    -CN will continue to diss action shows and cater to boys
    -The PPG special will be a moderate success with the marathon leading up to it garnering some good ratings
    -2014 will be the year that the channel stamps out all remaining live action programming for good
    -Clarence will make a fine midcard show
    Last edited by GPRailroad8794; 01-01-2014 at 12:46 PM.

ILDC is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonso Torrejon View Post
    CN airs a 20th Anniversary special for Space Ghost: Coast to Coast.
    Not Adult Swim?

Goldstar Neo is offline I like the streaks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRailroad8794
    We finally hear something about I Heart Tuesdays
    I could be wrong, but I think that I Heart Tuesdays is done, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonso Torrejon
    CN airs a 20th Anniversary special for Space Ghost: Coast to Coast.
    Doubtful. The last time Space Ghost:Coast to Coast aired on Cartoon Network, it was moved to Adult Swim. If Toon even acknowledges the shows' 20th anniversary, it will most likely be during the AS hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Pac-Attack
    A Powerpuff Girls marathon will air before the new special.
    That's already been confirmed to happen.
    Last edited by Goldstar Neo; 01-01-2014 at 09:41 AM.
    The Twin Factor: The Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Opinions. Riffs. Geeks. Other stuff.

The ShopSoldier is offline DISGRACED, yet CONFIDENT...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    All I can ask for is the continued success of any good cartoons on here now, for CN to get their stinkin' act together and actually promote their action shows like everyone else (As in, NOT their toyetic trash!), and for the continued eradication of live - action that does not involve cartoons whatsoever, from their network.

But as far predictions go, 2 out of 3 is asking too much. Stay vigilant to what I'm getting at, everyone - Peace.
    Tropes that are ruining Western/European Animation (and any animes involving school):
    Spoiler:
    1. Twins and/or Rich Kids as antagonists; Bullies in general. 2. Annoying jerk sibling characters and/or General sibling characters who hate each others' guts. 3. Hidden Caucasian male dominance (usually subverted to be female in anime, which can be equally as bad – and a real turnoff in general!).

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Okay, here are my predictions!

-Regular Show will end. Rumors have been spreading that a 'Beloved CN series will be ending soon' and with AT and Ben 10 being huge successful moneymakers for CN, RS is the only other beloved series that could end and it's had a long run.
    -The PPG marathon and special will air and be a ratings success, but in terms of girl-centered programming, that's as close as they'll get. We'll also never see the PPG again, since I have a feeling this is all a one-night-only thing.
    -They'll be another live-action show following the same random boy humor CN loves so much. Eh, let them keep playing with these toys...
    -I don't think they'll be any Warner Bros. material on here this year. Aside from TTG and the burning off Beware the Batman. They're probably going bonkers since CN is only willing to accept a superhero show if all the heroes act like irresponsible nitwits. Chances are, the only WB influence we'll have this year is old Loony Toons reruns and endless TTG.
    -Pokemon X and Y will be treated EXACTLY like the previous ones and have a huge buildup towards its premiere, only to have promotion yanked the day after it comes on. We will only be reminded that there's a new Pokemon show when we're watching on Saturday mornings.
    -DC Nation will continue to be under promoted while it's only 'popular' show TTG will be advertised every two minutes, giving the false impression that DC Nation is but a TTG block.
    -Grojband will return after an almost year-long hiatus with the same measly advertising
    -If Sonic Boom is a comedy, it will be promoted tenfold. If it's more action-adventure, we won't get that much advertising. I have high hopes for this show so I hope they won't make it a Teen Titans Go with Animals Instead. Lord help us all if there's a Fighting Over a Chili Dog themed episode.

All in all, CN has got quite a bit riding on it. With a handful of new shows coming, their success is riding on how well CN promotes them. Hopefully these guys will care at least a LITTLE bit. Plus none of these new shows are especially 'girly' so they can hammer in all the boy humor they desire.
    I'm a Writer, first. THEN I'm an artist.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine:
    * Sonic Boom will be treated the same way as The Garfield Show.
    * Grojband season 2 set to air
    * CN buys back certain Flick that they permired in 2010 and 2013.
    * Uncle Grandpa airs season 2 and gets cancelled after that.
    , , ,
    Don't mess with the Best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's mine
    *Annoying Orange finishes up.
    *Clearance will come in March.
    *Tom and Jerry Show will come around the time Gumball Season 3 comes and Pahkitaw Island joins them in the summer.
    *Sonic Boom will premiere in September-October and become an instant hit.
    *Pahkitaw Island will bring better ratings than this season did.
    *2013 shows Teen Titans Go! ,Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa improve ratings.
    *We will hear of a new DC Nation show in the Upfront, possibly a new Scooby show.

WMania is offline Check Out My Avatar Thread!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    - Annoying Orange ends.
    - Tom and Jerry Show has a slow start, but gets good ratings toward the end of the season.
    - TDPI would get ratings under 2.5.
    - New DC Nation shows.
    - Cartoon Planet removed.
    - Clarence coming in April.
    - PPG day would be a ratings hit for the network; most fans of the show won't like the special.
    - CN gains the 9-10PM hour sometime this year. Either two days a week, every day or a month or two etc.
    - Super Rabbit never airs.

Megumi is offline ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What I hope:

• Cartoon Network spreads the love around and advertises their "other" shows better.
    • Cartoon Network doesn't touch the 9PM spot until they learn to share the love (meaning they never get it).

What will happen:

• Cartoon Network replays the same shows over and over and get constantly advertised.
    • Acquisitions are treated badly and don't get advertised.
    • I still avoid Cartoon Network outside of select times a week.
    • It stays third in ratings.

What do I win for my psychic ability?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast