Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    brickrrb2 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Super Rabbit Aired...OUT OF COUNTRY!

Like This Thread!

Don't believe me? Here's a screenshot

Goldstar Neo is offline Dat's cold, bro!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There's no doubt in my mind that "Super Rabbit" has aired outside of the U.S. It's been floating around online as well, but the question is when is the episode going to air on Cartoon Network U.S.? Since The Looney Tunes Show is over and "Super Rabbit" wasn't canon to TLTS, there's no word on when CN US will be airing it.

Since "Super Rabbit" was a carryover episode from Laff Riot and doesn't follow TLTS's continuity, I'm guessing that Cartoon Network may air it as a stand alone special.
    Last edited by Goldstar Neo; 11-04-2013 at 09:03 AM.
    The Twin Factor: The Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Opinions. Riffs. Geeks. Other stuff.

Brad12 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldstar Neo View Post
    There's no doubt in my mind that "Super Rabbit" has aired outside of the U.S. It's been floating around online as well, but the question is when is the episode going to air on Cartoon Network U.S.? Since The Looney Tunes Show is over and "Super Rabbit" wasn't canon to TLTS, there's no word on when CN US will be airing it.

Since "Super Rabbit" was a carryover episode from Laff Riot and doesn't follow TLTS's continuity, I'm guessing that Cartoon Network may air it as a stand alone special.
    Actually Tony Cervone mentioned on his twitter that SuperRabbit was NOT a carryover from Laff Riot. I think the only carryovers were Casa De Calma and Point Laser, Point. And yeah Brickrrb you're late haha. I had already made it known on another thread that SuperRabbit leaked. I was one of the first people to see it.

Also, i don't think it should matter if the episode wasn't canon to the show. For that matter, Casa De Calma and Point Laser, Point weren't and they still aired on time so i don't think that has anything to do with why CN US hasn't aired it yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well where can I find it?

RandomMe is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Probably. Super Rabbit needs to air in the States.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just saw it! And oddly (Though for reasons why) I enjoyed THAT more than I did man of Steel

LegoFan224 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I found a link that says it aired November 3rd. The Looney Tunes Show Season 2 Episode 21 - SuperRabbit - Zap2it TV Listings
    The wikipedia page that had the source link, said it aired on Teletoon, but the link doesn't mention Teletoon, so I don't know.

Looney Tunes Fan is online now Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegoFan224 View Post
    I found a link that says it aired November 3rd. The Looney Tunes Show Season 2 Episode 21 - SuperRabbit - Zap2it TV Listings
    The wikipedia page that had the source link, said it aired on Teletoon, but the link doesn't mention Teletoon, so I don't know.
    It was confirmed to have aired in Canada on November 3rd, however, Members Only aired here in the U.S.
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now for those who watched this Raise your hands if you enjoyed this more than man of steel

wiley207 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finally, another episode not written by an Improv writer! This time it's Mark Banker, who had previously written for "Duck Dodgers" and "Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated."

Digital eMation Inc. also animated the Superman-esque sequences, and I will admit they did a good job, even if the humans (sans Elmer) were drawn in the usual WB "house" style.
    It was still pretty good seeing them crossing Superman with the Looney Tunes anyways!

I also enjoyed the WB shield closing: Bugs saying "And that's the end!"

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    The Dutch and Polish CN's will also skip one episode. (Best Friends Redux. In production, this is the last episode ever made. They always air everything in the production order...)

So I think there's a reason why they skip it... Is there some kind of anniversary coming up?

CartoonNetRulzz is offline a.k.a. BlooMac
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Cartoon Network Russia and Southeastern Europe is going to air the episode on November 27. Though this is not the first we've aired a new episode before the US.
    Stay tuned for updates!

DeanBurrito25 is offline New and improved
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For those of you who still want to watch the episode for yourself, it's on iTunes.

I just watched it for myself. It was a nice parody of Superman/DC with some nice flourishes of classic Looney Tunes slapstick/dialogue here and there. Definitely worth the watch.

ToonFan83 is online now I'll grow old, but never up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanBurrito25 View Post
    For those of you who still want to watch the episode for yourself, it's on iTunes.

I just watched it for myself. It was a nice parody of Superman/DC with some nice flourishes of classic Looney Tunes slapstick/dialogue here and there. Definitely worth the watch.
    And for some reason, they took down Best Friends Redeux.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanBurrito25 View Post

It aired on RTP 2 in my country last month.

LDEJRuff is online now I'll be back...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe Cartoon Network is biding their time until June Bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonFan83 View Post
    And for some reason, they took down Best Friends Redeux.
    They took "Best Friends Redux" off of Google Play, too. Maybe "Best Friends Redux" was supposed to be the series finale and not "SuperRabbit", but the network switched the episodes out of production order.

Happy 15th, Family Guy

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I forgot to say that RTP 2 is repeating the second season of TLTS, so they aired it again yesterday! In Portugal it aired twice.