Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Even though I'm distraught about no word on TS! S6 and the TLTS series finale, Ben 10: Omniverse is more than enough to keep me traught.

The Huntsman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    STILL no mention of the last Looney Tunes Show episode? CN seems to love dragging this out for no reason.
    The Tom & Jerry Show should premiere in a few months. It's possible it'll air as a lead-in to it. That's the only reason I can think of that they would hold onto it for this long.
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think an AT hiatus is smart and gives them more time to focus on Steven Universe. Besides SU I'm also excited about new Gumball, Uncle Grandpa, Regular Show Thanksgiving special and Dragons I'm sure Clarence and The Tom and Jerry Show will appear after Total Drama and Gumball finish their seasons. I'm also sure CN will have something new in January like they did this year and the year before that.

Thu Nov 21 - 7:00pm - 119 - Chima Falls

I haven't watched all the episodes of Chima, but that title indicates actual conflict and a realm of possibilities. There's a nice arc building.

jjsthekid is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wi-fi Calcium View Post
    I think an AT hiatus is smart and gives them more time to focus on Steven Universe.
    It's not going on hiatus. Like I said, the list is not complete yet. There will probably be more AT episodes this month, but the guides have not updated yet with any titles.

Red Arrow :D is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    MAD's had 52 episodes (104 half eps) and it isn't renewed for a fifth season, so I think its final episode will air on December 2nd.

And Total Drama All-Stars' last episode will air on December 3rd.

I hope Clarence will get one of these slots!

jjsthekid is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatordragon View Post
    Interesting how Omniverse will be premiering at 9:00 am for two weeks and then going back to 9:30 am for the rest of the month. Ah well, it doesn't bother me that much.
    It turns out the 9:30am thing was an error from Futon Critic. It will still be at 9:00am for the rest of November.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Arrow :D View Post
    MAD's had 52 episodes (104 half eps) and it isn't renewed for a fifth season, so I think its final episode will air on December 2nd.

And Total Drama All-Stars' last episode will air on December 3rd.

I hope Clarence will get one of these slots!
    Possibly, but I do not want to jump to conclusions, and CN could skip December 2nd/December 3rd for all we know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I sure they also have winter holiday hiatus as well. They don't air many premieres then until the beginning of next year. They only go about 1 or 2 weeks into December. If CN were to take TD:AS into hiatus that would mean no new episodes until January. That's why I think they'll finish them off before then. I'm sure there may be something new which may take it's slot in January. Though I'm not jumping to conclusions that there is. CN has had premieres in January before. They had Ninjago and Level Up in 2012 and Incredible Crew in 2013. Plus the winter hiatus is often used to promote new shows. If your looking for something new expect promotion to start there.

Brad12 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SuperRabbit has aired elsewhere apparently as it has shown up online. I really don't care how long cartoon network will take to show it, so i just had to. I saw the episode. I will not give away spoilers all i will say is it was EPIC!! Don't be fooled into thinking its a throwback to the shorts just cuz its a "one-off" its something completely different. When it eventually airs trust me Looney Tunes Fans. You WILL love this episode.

PS: Can't wait for DBTrilogy's recap to THIS one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder if CN's holding off on it to promote it as a special. I'm pretty sure it's not banned. I feel bad that it was leaked, but that wouldn't be because CN held off on it long enough for it to be leaked.

Looney Tunes Fan is offline Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I found the leak as well thanks to a friend. SuperRabbit was amazing, you guys will love it. Great finale. That's all I'm gonna say however.
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast