Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darissa Townes View Post
    Yeah, they kinda sped through it so quickly with Al just getting up and no build up to it. Perhaps if WE didn't know he could walk it would've been more of an impact.
    I don't even know why he was pretending his feet were asleep for so long. I mean no one felt sorry for his fake situation, especially Heather.
    What was the point?

Team Teen

Cartoon heroes unite!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambdoranononono View Post
    1. Gwen appears to be acting villainously entirely accidentally, whereas Duncan's actions are under his control, just somewhat unconsciously.
    Not to go in an vocab lesson here but the word is subconsciously. Unconsciously, would've meant he was asleep. That aside I agree on both points.

ShadowBeast is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    I don't even know why he was pretending his feet were asleep for so long. I mean no one felt sorry for his fake situation, especially Heather.
    What was the point?
    Actually Heather did feel bad for him after the crab clawed him and saw that he didn't feel it.

Lonestarr is offline Stop eating my sesame cake!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shouldn't the title be 'No One Eggspects the Spanish Opposition'?
    I feel that a big problem with today's society is that we don't listen to our fellow man -- especially when I'm talking.
    "Never be afraid to borrow from those wiser than yourself." - Mr. Jimmy (voice of David Arquette) on "Pelswick"
    "What do I care what some yahoo like Lonestarr posts on the internet?" - President Skroob (voice of Mel Brooks) on "Spaceballs: the Series"
    Links in a chain: DeviantArt | Fanfiction.net | Mr. Cellophane

The ShopSoldier is online now DISGRACED, yet CONFIDENT...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestarr View Post
    Shouldn't the title be 'No One Eggspects the Spanish Opposition'?
    My thoughts exactly - even the titles for some of these episodes are weak enough to keep me from being interested - and I am just not interested in this show, sadly - seeing Duncan and Gwen like this just... isn't entertaining nor funny.
    Tropes that are ruining Western/European Animation (and any animes involving school):
    Spoiler:
    1. Twins and/or Rich Kids as antagonists; Bullies in general. 2. Annoying jerk sibling characters and/or General sibling characters who hate each others' guts. 3. Hidden Caucasian male dominance (usually subverted to be female in anime, which can be equally as bad – and a real turnoff in general!).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The ShopSoldier View Post
    My thoughts exactly - even the titles for some of these episodes are weak enough to keep me from being interested - and I am just not interested in this show, sadly - seeing Duncan and Gwen like this just... isn't entertaining nor funny.
    I definitely agree with you about Duncan and Gwen hopefully that'll stop soon.

The ShopSoldier is online now DISGRACED, yet CONFIDENT...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    For me, this show should've ended after 1 Season - this is cruising on a desperate gimmick, rather than parodying it proper, now...
    Tropes that are ruining Western/European Animation (and any animes involving school):
    Spoiler:
    1. Twins and/or Rich Kids as antagonists; Bullies in general. 2. Annoying jerk sibling characters and/or General sibling characters who hate each others' guts. 3. Hidden Caucasian male dominance (usually subverted to be female in anime, which can be equally as bad – and a real turnoff in general!).

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It became what it was ripping on, huh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The ShopSoldier View Post
    For me, this show should've ended after 1 Season - this is cruising on a desperate gimmick, rather than parodying it proper, now...
    Despite TDA being a huge disaster for the Total Drama Series I loved the TDWT season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBeast View Post
    Despite TDA being a huge disaster for the Total Drama Series I loved the TDWT season.
    The first half of World Tour was ok but the second half was a disaster. First Noah leaves then the chaos from the triangle, between Gwen and Courtney the less deserving of the two unfairly stays longer.(IMO at least) The choice of the final four was the two new guys and the person each one interacted with the most, which made the whole point of the season seem to be just to introduce Alejandro and Sierra. And of the final four the less deserving two made it to the final two and of those two the less deserving of them won. (If you go by the Canadian ending) Sure Alejandro still suffered the way he did, but the fact that he won still means he technically succeeded.

Oh yeah I almost forgot they should've never had Blaineley get into the competition. It was pointless and it wasted a return for someone who people actually liked and well you no wasn't pushing forty.
    Last edited by PhenomsServant4; 10-18-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast