Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Sonic_Eclipse is offline Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Mike Pollock, has now confirmed via Facebook that he is indeed the voice of the good Doctor in this series.

SEGA pretty much confirmed the VAs from the games last week though.

brickrrb2 is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sonic View Post
    Maybe for Knuckles, but for the other characters' silhouettes they appear to be close enough to their designs where I don't foresee it being an issue.
    Hopefully with Knuckles anything can happen between then and now. Though I have said this before

looneyfan93 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good news, people. The showrunner of the series is on Facebook and you can talk to him. I already asked him a few questions. Unfortunately, he can't reveal anything that hasn't been officially announced yet (Sega won't let him), but he did tell me that they're still in the middle of the writing process (please don't give him any story ideas, because, as we all know, it's illegal, unless you have a lawyer). Also he told me that he's seen a few episodes of every previous Sonic cartoon and read a couple of issues of Archie comics, so now we can be sure that at least he's familiar with the franchise.
    Join our Polish Association of Warner Bros. Animation Fans on Facebook today!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/406336332752024/

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by looneyfan93 View Post
    Good news, people. The showrunner of the series is on Facebook and you can talk to him.
    Well gee, if only someone actually linked to him since we don't know where to find him or what his name could possibly be. A shame we don't have a means of conveying that.
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    (Sega won't let him), but he did tell me that they're still in the middle of the writing process (please don't give him any story ideas, because, as we all know, it's illegal, unless you have a lawyer).
    It's also to prevent people from swamping the staff with their lousy fanfics with their "original characters".

Team Teen

Cartoon heroes unite!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hazuda View Post
    Well gee, if only someone actually linked to him since we don't know where to find him or what his name could possibly be. A shame we don't have a means of conveying that.
    It's the guy who worked on the Simpsons. I don't think I need to explain any further. If you still have no idea who am I talking about, go see the post on SEGA's blog. SEGA Blog | Sonic Boom (Working Title) – A New Animated Series Coming Fall 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    It's also to prevent people from swamping the staff with their lousy fanfics with their "original characters".
    That's true. Although it would be nice if they could make Sonic say his famous 90's lines like "Way past cool!", "Gotta juice!" or "III'm waaiiitiiing!" I'm sure those old fans of Sonic would appreciate that.

Daikun is online now Long Live the Fighter!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's the guy who worked on the Simpsons. I don't think I need to explain any further.
    Bill Freiberger

Here's his Facebook.

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikun View Post

Bill Freiberger

Here's his Facebook.
    Bill is doing this? I had no idea. I still remember when he worked on Drawn Together. Not a bad choice.
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes and, like I said before, he told me that he's seen a few episodes of every previous Sonic cartoon and read a couple of issues of Archie comics, so at least we know he's familiar with the franchise.

Jazz1000 is offline The One and Only...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    there a good doctor?
    i can only think of dr. robotnik in the sonic games
    smeens cool that we are getting a good doctor. maybe doctor eggman/robotnik and him are rivals or something and maybe will seen this guy in the game soon