Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Gatordragon is offline El Zombino - level 1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Woowee, look at those numbers for Monday. Good job Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Steven Universe. Not you, Annoying Orange. Not only do I not like you, you did worse than Omniverse (no offense to Omniverse, just stating the obvious).

El Zombino of the Huracan clan from Urban Rivals

For little brother, Jorgito, life is above all a tale of opportunities. So what better time to put this to the test than during the Festival of the Dead in Los Santos? Jorgito and his sister have concluded that, OK, you may not be able to negotiate with death, but you can make some damn good money out of it!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wi-fi Calcium View Post
    Adventure Time did very good and was #1 with 9-14 that day. Steven Universe stayed close to 1.8 Million and held on to much of it's Regular Show lead-in. Saturday still looks kind of sad, but at least Omniverse built on it's lead-in.
    You're right, Saturday morning does look kind of weak , Regular Show, Adventure Time and Gumball dominate the ratings on my version of CN, but 1 in 135 people in the United States (1.3% of USA Households) watched Adventure Time on Monday evening according to those statistics.
    Check out the Cartoon Network International News Thread: Future Schedules, News, Ratings, Promos and Bumpers from all over the world:
    http://www.toonzone.net/forums/carto...ws-thread.html

Cookiefication is offline ¯\(º_o)/¯
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, Saturday mornings are still looking pretty bleh. On the plus side, it appears that those advertisements for the current Omniverse three-parter seem to be helping out the show. It's been a while since Omniverse's ratings rose from Pokemon's.

Cookiefication's Cookie Fixations - Tumblr! My animations and whatever else go in there.

Latest Update: 4/18/2014

Blast(tia) Heart is offline Will Play Sonic 06 for money.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm kinda wondering why Onmiverse's ratings are so low, didn't used to get like high 1.7's or 2.0's when it first premiered? The network advertises it a lot too.

Gatordragon is offline El Zombino - level 1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm guessing either Omniverse has some competition, people don't like the show as much as they used to, or both.

El Zombino of the Huracan clan from Urban Rivals

For little brother, Jorgito, life is above all a tale of opportunities. So what better time to put this to the test than during the Festival of the Dead in Los Santos? Jorgito and his sister have concluded that, OK, you may not be able to negotiate with death, but you can make some damn good money out of it!

TheCtes is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blast(tia) Heart View Post
    I'm kinda wondering why Onmiverse's ratings are so low, didn't used to get like high 1.7's or 2.0's when it first premiered? The network advertises it a lot too.
    It might be doing roughly the same in the key demos while DC Nation boosted the total viewers back then. It seems likely to me.

Blast(tia) Heart is offline Will Play Sonic 06 for money.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCtes View Post
    It might be doing roughly the same in the key demos while DC Nation boosted the total viewers back then. It seems likely to me.
    Oh yeah, forgot about the key demos. Hopefully it's doing well with it's target demo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Son of the Bronx: Cartoon Network ratings (March 24-30, 2014)

Wendesday 3/26
    7:30PM Teen Titans Go! 1,552,000

Saturday 3/29
    7:30AM Tenkai Knights 1,037,000
    8:00AM Beywheelz: BeyRaiderz 968,000
    8:30AM Pokemon Series: XY 1,330,000
    9:00AM Ben 10: Omniverse 1,418,000
    9:30AM Legends of Chima 1,259,000

Quarterly Ratings Notes for Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, TBS, TNT & TruTV: ‘Rizzoli & Isles’, ‘Dallas’, ‘Cougar Town’, Space Dandy’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
    Across March 2014, Cartoon Network ranked as the #1 television network among boys 6-11 & 9-14 on Monday Night (7-9p). Original animated series Steven Universe (8 p.m.) scored as the #1 program on Mondays in March among all boys 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14, while Adventure Time(7 p.m.) and Regular Show(7:30 p.m.) ranked #1 in their respective time periods on Monday nights among boys 6-11 & 9-14. Adventure Time episode premieres in March also grew average delivery among kids 9-14 (9%) and all boys 2-11 (1%), 6-11 (2%) and 9-14 (11%) vs. the same time period last year.

On Tuesday nights (7-9 p.m.), Cartoon Network ranked as the #1 television network among boys 6-11 & 9-14, earning average delivery growth compare to last year among boys 2-11 (4%). Among original programming, the animated comedy Uncle Grandpa(8 p.m.) stood out as the #1 program in its time period in March among boys 2-11 & 6-11, and grew average delivery among targeted kids 2-11 (4%), 6-11 (6%) & 9-14 (4%) and all boy demos (ranging between 8% and 16%) vs. the same time period last year.

Cartoon Network captured all targeted boy demos in March on Wednesday nights (7-9 p.m.) as the #1 television network for boys 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14. The March performance increased average delivery among all kids and boy demos vs. last year, ranging between 5% and 12%. The animated series DreamWorks Dragons: Defenders of Berk(8 p.m.) scored as March’s #1 program on Wednesdays among boys 6-11, and #1 in its time period for the month among all targeted boys 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14. Teen Titans Go! (7:30 p.m.) also ranked #1 in its time period among targeted boys. New episode premieres of both series grew by double-digits across the board (all kid and boy demos) vs. the same time periods last year, ranging between 19% and 69%.

New episode premieres of Saturday morning’s Pokémon The Series XY (8:30 a.m.) grew average delivery among kids 2-11 & 6-11 vs. the same time period last year (between 2% and 7%), and Legends of Chima(9:30 a.m.) was up among kids 2-11 & 6-11 (between 12% and 13%) and boys 2-11 & 6-11 (between 9% and 10%).
    Very good Saturday morning plus great reruns. I wonder if the ratings slump at Disney and Nick's current cable issues will boost them a bit. I also hope that Clarence and Tom and Jerry Show do well.

EDIT: I remembered to add Legends of Chima ratings on the list this time I totally forgot it was airing.

Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, Tenkai cracked a million. Cool.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Cookiefication is offline ¯\(º_o)/¯
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, those are great Saturday morning ratings. Ben 10: Omniverse actually almost reached Teen Titans Go.

Cookiefication's Cookie Fixations - Tumblr! My animations and whatever else go in there.

Latest Update: 4/18/2014

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    We'll see how Clarence and the return of Adventure Time and Regular Show premieres may be able to improve the ratings but this PR doesn't sound too promising for their weekday line-up. That is to say, they didn't win as many demos on as many nights as they have been.

Weekly Ratings Notes for Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, TBS, TNT & TruTV: NCAA Basketball, ‘Uncle Grandpa’, ‘Dallas’, ‘Cougar Town’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Cartoon Network
    Across the first week of April 2014, Cartoon Network ranked as television’s #1 network among boys 6-11 & 9-14 on Thursday Night (6 – 8 p.m.), and #1 among boys 9-14 on Monday and Friday Night (6-8 p.m.).

Among individual night performances, Cartoon Network’s Tuesday night Early Prime (6 – 8 p.m.) average delivery increased vs. the same time period last year among kids 2-11 (2%), 6-11 (8%) and 9-14 (8%), as well as among boys 6-11 (5%). A new episode premiere of the original animated series Uncle Grandpa(7 p.m.) led the evening with significant double-digit delivery growth across all targeted demos vs. last year—kids 2-11 up by 38%, kids 6-11 by 56%, kids 9-14 by 71%, boys 2-11 by 13%, boys 6-11 by 23% and boys 9-14 by 32%. Wednesday Night’s Early Prime performance also earned delivery gains among kids 2-11 (2%).

The network’s Saturday Morning action-adventure line-up (7-11 a.m.) also grew average delivery of kids 2-11 (2%) across the programming block. Among the standouts, a new episode of original animated series Legends of Chima(9:30 a.m.) scored delivery gains across all targeted demos—kids 2-11 grew by 22%, kids 6-11 by 19% and kids 9-14 by 1%. Additionally, new episode premieres of Tenkai Knights(7:30 a.m.) and Pokémon The Series XY (8:30 a.m.)both ranked #1 in their respective time periods among boys 9-14.
    They won Thursday night?

Bravo to Tenkai and Pokemon for winning boys 9-14 in their time periods.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No new shows on Monday or Wednesday to drive up the ratings that week. The only thing besides SatAM shows they aired was Uncle Grandpa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Son of the Bronx: Cartoon Network ratings (March 31-April 6, 2014)
    Tuesday 4/1

7:00PM 1,734,000 Uncle Grandpa

Saturday 4/5
    7:30AM Tenkai Knights 899,000
    8:00AM Beywheelz: BeyRaiderz 799,000
    8:30AM Pokemon Series: XY 1,035,000
    9:00AM Ben 10: Omniverse 1,035,000
    9:30AM Legends of Chima 1,116,000

Another weak Saturday, probably not Pokemon's fault it gained about 300K from Beywheelz which lost 100K from Tenkai. Pokemon and Omniverse tied and Chima was actually the highest SatAM premiere that week.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Weekly Ratings Notes for Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, TBS, TNT & TruTV: ‘Robot Chicken’, ‘Deal With It’, ‘Dallas’, ‘Teen Titans’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Across the second week of April 2014, Cartoon Network ranked as television’s #1 network among boys 6-11 & 9-14 on Thursday Night (6-8 p.m.), and the #1 network among boys 9-14 on Monday Night (6-8 p.m.).
    Among Cartoon Network’s original animated programming, a new episode of Teen Titans Go! on Wednesday night at 6:30 p.m. ranked #1 in its time period among boys 9-14.

Saturday Morning’s animated action-adventure programming line-up grew among kids 6-11 by 5% and boys 6-11 by 1% vs. last year’s time period. New episode premieres of Ben 10: Omniverse(9 a.m.) and Legends of Chima(9:30 a.m.) both earned significant delivery gains across all targeted kids and boy demos vs. the same time period last year. Ben 10: Omniverse charted between 4% and 12% delivery increases among kids 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14, which Legends of Chima scored between 27% and 65% increases across kids 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14. Additionally, the new episode premiere of Pokémon The Series XY(8:30 a.m.)ranked #1 in its time period among boys 9-14, earning 4% delivery gains among kids 6-11 vs. last year.

There was a new Steven Universe last Wednesday right? I guess it didn't win demos.

Here's hoping Skip's Story and the premiere of Clarence did well.

This is at least the third week in a row they promoted the ratings of Saturday morning action. You'd think they'd be willing to run some of these shows in the afternoon some time after all this positive press.

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Kool345 is offline Starting at 8/7c on ABC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Regular Show (6:30pm, new episode)
    - 2.724 million viewers
    - 0.5 A18-49

Clarence (7pm, series premiere)
    - 2.256 million viewers
    - 0.4 A18-49
    MONDAY: Dancing with the Stars | Castle
    TUESDAY: Agents of SHIELD | The Goldbergs | Trophy Wife | Mind Games
    WEDNESDAY: The Middle | Suburgatory | Modern Family | Mixology | Nashville
    THURSDAY: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland | Grey's Anatomy | Scandal
    FRIDAY: Last Man Standing | The Neighbors | Shark Tank | 20/20
    SUNDAY: Once Upon a Time | Resurrection | Revenge

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The totals are promising. Hopefully the kids ratings were good.

Nexonius is offline Formerly John Dorian
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I find it a bit disheartening that Steven Universe hasn't cracked 2 million views yet.

Pac-Attack is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aside from Steven Universe, is there any ratings info on The Tom and Jerry Show? I want to see how it turned out.
    "I got a crap on deck that could choke a donkey."

ZoddGuts is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexonius View Post
    I find it a bit disheartening that Steven Universe hasn't cracked 2 million views yet.
    While I like SU, I can see why kids aren't too big on it. The somewhat odd laid back feel to it may be a turn off to kids. I'm just glad it's getting another season. Shows CN is willing to give it a chance for it to grow. Anyways good to see Clarence crack 2 million for it's premiere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...and then I remembered Disney and Nick's live-action shows lately have scored between 1.7 Million and 2.5 Million.

Great job. Regular Show and Clarence.

EDIT: It appears like CN's Clarence destroyed the competition.
    ‘Clarence’ Is Cartoon Network
    Cartoon Network Viewers Charmed by CLARENCE

Original Animated Series CLARENCE Premieres Monday Night

As Cartoon Network’s Most-Watched Series Premiere to Date in 2014

CLARENCE #1 in its Time Period Among All Kids/Boys 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14,

Beating Competition by Double & Triple Digits

Following recent successful premieres of such Cartoon Network Studios’ productions Steven Universe (Nov. 4, 2013) and Uncle Grandpa (Sept. 2, 2013), Clarence, Cartoon Network’s newest original animated comedy series premiered Monday, April 14, as the network’s most-watched series premiere to date in 2014 across all targeted kid and boy demos, according to preliminary data from Nielsen Media Research. The network’s latest addition to its top-rated Monday night line-up of original animated comedies also ranked #1 in its 7 p.m. time period among all cable and broadcast television networks for kids 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14 and boys 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14, out-performing all kid-targeted competition by double and triple digits. Compared to the same time period last year, Clarenceearned across-the-board ratings and delivery growth ranging between 25% and 66%, as well as significant ratings/delivery gains over the previous four weeks’ average, ranging between 64% and 89%. Overall, Clarenceattracted nearly 2.3 million viewers 2+, representing a 25% increase vs. last year’s time period.
    Highlights of Clarence’s series premiere performance, compared to the same 2013 time period, include the following:

• Kids 2-11 delivery (1,199,000) increased by 39%, and ratings (3.0) by 36%
    • Kids 6-11 delivery (924,000) increased by 56%, and ratings (3.9) also by 56%
    • Kids 9-14 delivery (716,000) increased by 25%, and ratings (3.0) also by 25%
    • Boys 2-11 delivery (824,000) increased by 38%, and ratings (4.1) also by 37%
    • Boys 6-11 delivery (683,000) increased by 66%, and ratings (5.6) by 65%
    • Boy 9-14 delivery (515,000) increased by 39%, and ratings (4.2) by 35%

Clarence (voiced by series creator Skyler Page,)is an optimistic, spirited, lovable boy who sees the best in all things and wants to try everything. Because everything is amazing! Celebrate the best of childhood: epic dirt fights,Awkward crushes, trampoline combat, sleepover pranks and secret tree forts all through the eyes of Clarence. From first-time series creator Skyler Page, Clarence was conceived as part of Cartoon Network Studios’ thriving and prolific shorts development program which also created the network’s hit animated series Steven Universe, Uncle Grandpa and the Emmy®-winning Regular Show. Nelson Boles serves as creative director for Clarence.
    Cartoon Network’s Monday Night line-up (6-8 p.m.) of Emmy award-winning original animated comedies regularly ranks #1 among all television networks for delivery of targeted boys 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14.
    Cartoon Network (CartoonNetwork.com) is regularly the #1 U.S. television network in primetime among boys 6-11 & 9-14. Currently seen in 99 million U.S. homes and 194 countries around the world, Cartoon Network is Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.’s ad-supported cable service now available in HD offering the best in original, acquired and classic entertainment for kids and families. In addition to Emmy-winning original programming and industry-leading digital apps and online games, Cartoon Network embraces key social issues affecting families with solution-oriented initiatives such as Stop Bullying: Speak Up and the Move It Movement.
    Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news, entertainment, animation and young adult media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world.
    Last edited by Wi-fi Calcium; 04-16-2014 at 01:03 PM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast