Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Dudley is online now <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    One theory I had was that Gwen and Courtney would both make it to the finale, and become friends once again, both moving on from Duncan, who ends up with Jo...
    Since this might be the last time we see any of these characters for a while, what with season 6 featuring new contestants, I find that would be a nice resolution their story arcs.

Conroy reviews Family Guy
    (Last episode)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wouldn't mind a reconciliation between the two at some point in the season, but honestly I feel like it would be a waste for the finale not to be old versus new.

ShadowBeast is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhenomsServant4 View Post
    Technically Lindsay and Tyler never broke up either, Lindsay just forgot who Tyler was.
    I forgot about those two.
    But still the whole get together one season then breakup the next has gotten old.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBeast View Post
    the whole get together one season then breakup the next has gotten old.
    Believe me your preaching to the choir. I always said that the breakup of Gwen and Trent was when the series jumped the mutated shark. Just another case of television executives screwing up a good thing. In other news its been pointed out that Katie Crown, Scott McCord and Peter Oldring's names were in the end credits looks like Izzy (Izzy vs Chef 5!) and most likely Owen and Cody will be cameoing at some point this season.

ShadowBeast is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhenomsServant4 View Post
    Believe me your preaching to the choir. I always said that the breakup of Gwen and Trent was when the series jumped the mutated shark. Just another case of television executives screwing up a good thing. In other news its been pointed out that Katie Crown, Scott McCord and Peter Oldring's names were in the end credits looks like Izzy (Izzy vs Chef 5!) and most likely Owen and Cody will be cameoing at some point this season.
    Well I actually like Duncan and Gwen as a couple since they pair up well, But Trent with Gwen was pretty nice too.
    But Courtney should've been on the villain's team since she's been nothing but a villain since TDA so there's no excuse since did nothing wrong unless Courtney kept bugging Chris to put Gwen on the villain team.
    and it seems like they're gona hook Duncan up with Jo which I think I'll give up on the series if that happens.
    But on the positive I hope for a Izzy vs Chef match, those are always funny.

Looney Tunes Fan is offline Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This episode is currently free on iTunes for most likely the remainder of the week.
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2