Quantcast
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
    Pogorikifan24 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Off-topic, but the Powerpuff Girls marathon is on as of now. Also, they have an Up Next version for The Powerpuff Girls (which looks pretty cool, I gotta say for an Up Next bit).

LDEJRuff is offline I'll be back...
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogorikifan24 View Post
    They have an Up Next version for The Powerpuff Girls (which looks pretty cool, I gotta say for an Up Next bit).
    But I didn't get to see the marathon yesterday. Can someone upload the next bumper, please?

Happy 15th, Family Guy

Eggy is offline DA EGGY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't really hate the design anymore (I'm neutral), but I really wanted them back in their 1998 design. Other than that, I can't wait to watch it. (I don't live in the United States, so I'm going to wait longer.)

The preview of the special is actually better than the whole series of Powerpuff Girls Z.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Okay, since we're nearing to the final countdown, I feel I should address my one BIG problem with the special...

What is the point of this whole thing??

After hearing virtually NOTHING about the show from CN for years, this special comes out of the blue, missing the potential for a 15th Anniversary airing by a long shot. Since there's no news about a PPG-ANYTHING, like a revival, a new show or even a dang spin-off once this special airs, what is the point of having a marathon and a new special if there's literally NOTHING to follow through?! This entire thing sounds like CN is Cinderella-fying the PPG franchise with this big special, a marathon and tons of advertising, but once that clock strikes midnight, it's back to Boomerang for the girls. Why take all this time to tease us with 'The girls being back' if this will all be for one night?
    "The Pen is your Sword, the Page is the Monster. Stories are the Blood that comes out."

PapaGreg is offline Getting off from violence
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darissa Townes View Post
    Okay, since we're nearing to the final countdown, I feel I should address my one BIG problem with the special...

What is the point of this whole thing??

After hearing virtually NOTHING about the show from CN for years, this special comes out of the blue, missing the potential for a 15th Anniversary airing by a long shot. Since there's no news about a PPG-ANYTHING, like a revival, a new show or even a dang spin-off once this special airs, what is the point of having a marathon and a new special if there's literally NOTHING to follow through?! This entire thing sounds like CN is Cinderella-fying the PPG franchise with this big special, a marathon and tons of advertising, but once that clock strikes midnight, it's back to Boomerang for the girls. Why take all this time to tease us with 'The girls being back' if this will all be for one night?
    CN right know is basically a boys channel and stills take boys into consideration over girls but PPG did really helped build them up and it is the 15th anniversary so its like why not

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaGreg View Post
    CN right know is basically a boys channel and stills take boys into consideration over girls but PPG did really helped build them up and it is the 15th anniversary so its like why not
    If this whole thing turns out to be a huge success, then we'd better see some female leads in their future shows. We'll see how this special goes because another 'Professor saves the day' scenario is not the best way to introduce this franchise to the younger generation.
    "The Pen is your Sword, the Page is the Monster. Stories are the Blood that comes out."

ILDC is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wasn't the 15th anniversary last year?

Looney Tunes Fan is offline Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILDC View Post
    Wasn't the 15th anniversary last year?
    Yeah, but they also aired the 10th anniversary special in 2009, a year after it's 10th so.
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112