Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by CartoonFridays View Post
    I've heard a lot of people gripe about "Muscle Mentor", saying that M&R got in trouble with Benson for saving somebody.
    Not really, the plot on that episode was that Benson had enough of Rigby always slacking and Rigby thought it was a good idea that he wasn't ready for all the chores he has to do so Benson called Muscleman to train Rigby and be a better employee. Benson was acting a bit of a jerk but it was justified since Rigby didn't give a damn about his work so yeah i didn't felt sorry for Rigby but glad he learn a lesson,

Quote Originally Posted by Getouttamylab! View Post
    I was just adding another comment to "The Unicorns Have Got To Go". I just abbreviated it. Sorry if I made it sound too vague.
    Nah no worries, it's understandable ,

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnatek View Post
    The Best Burgers in the world was not a great episode but I defend Benson's actions in that episode. I believe him eating the burgers was perfect punishment for Mordo an Rigby. It is their fault all their work piled up really have no one to blame but themselves. Honestly saying the Burgers for later would have taught them nothing, shown then that they can break the rules and get what they want.

Think Positive: I hated how Mordecai was written in this episode. He is normally the more responsible one of the duo, he knows when it's time to be serous and when it's time to goof off. Yet in this episode he was pretty much just a second Rigby.

Bad Kill and Do or Diaper: for the same reason, these episodes simply drag on the Mordecai and Margret Sub plot. There was no point keeping it going for as long as they did. These episodes only exist to prevent the obvious conclusion from happening. I'm glad it's finally over.
    -With the best burgers, i think he could have reserve the burgers for later i mean we saw how on "Stick Hockey" the guys where working hard to remove all the gum from the park but in a way i believe Benson won't do that again because of what happen in that episode.

-I do agree that Mordecai was way out of character in that episode.

-I actually like Bad Kiss, believe me there where other romances that gotten drag until finally they are in a relationship like John and Liz from Garfield..........hell could have been worst, they would have gone to the status quo as they did with Six and Dr. Holiday from Generator Rex.

I forgot to mention other episodes:

-Trailer Trash:

I don't know about the others who like this episode but me personally didn't like it. The plot was doing well till the whole Mad Max scenes, instead of borrowing a few elements from the movie and make their own original scenes they just took the entire scenes of the 2nd and 3rd movie i was like wow..........that was so boring to watch, didn't felt like Regular Show to me also the ending where High Five Ghost was guarding the Trailer was too obvious also Thomas was turned into the new Meg, everyone now seems to yell at him when he thinks the idea is too stupid.

K.I.L.I.T. Radio:

I really don't know where they going with this episode it didn't even had that nutty atmosphere it usually has even tho the antagonist was a computer yet could have work better. Also having the DJ sacrifice himself which was actually cool but then all of a sudden he shows up out of nowhere even if he had survive the explosion he has a freaking hole in his body..........if people got mad that Black Panther from Avengers: EHM sacrifice and then return was a joke, this one takes the cake.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

TitanicForce is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you people for making me feel better about some of the episodes I don't like!

Out Of Commission is BY FAR the worst episode in the series history. I've had people try to explain to me how good it is, but the person who voiced the cart should never be allowed to speak again. Brutal voice and a boring, annoying episode.

Quips is the next one that comes to mind. Again, that voice should be retired to the halls of shame. A few lame jokes? OK. 100? Holy crap, never again.

Those are pretty much the only two episodes that I will literally turn off if they come on my tv. Outside of those, most of my least favorites are from this season when I thought the show was losing steam (and for a while, I thought was done for good until this recent string of greatness). Firework Run, Sandwich of Death, Ace Balthazar Lives, Caveman, and That's My Television were all a part of a multi-month set that I hated. Mostly for the very repetitive nature/theme of all the episodes. Also didn't care much for Carter and Briggs, as again, I had been overloaded by the 80's theme.

Aside from that, everything else was at least OK. Thought episodes like The Best VHS in the World, Skunked, and the infamous Unicorns episode were all pretty mediocre. But nearly everything from the first three season are genuinely awesome.

As for some of the discussions in here - I love Rap It Up! Something about that episode is brilliant, and it honestly might be one of my favorites of all time. I enjoyed the music and the visuals during the rap battle were great. And I liked the Best Burger episode. Yeah, Benson eating it at the end was a huge **** move but the rest of the episode was pretty hilarious, and I liked the classic music slow motion thing.

Vaporleaf is offline POed panda fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like the "jerkness" in RS, it just seems like the kind of less-than-perfect "regular guy" behavior that the show is known for. I wish it had that edge back actually. Now the characters are kind of bland.

The episodes I don't like are basically the ones that are predictable and "meh" (as in most recent ones). "Quips" jumps to mind in particular.
    Come along with me
    To a cliff under a tre
    FREDERATOR

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Barring Gut Model, any Muscleman episode. The main reason I can tolerate Gut Model is for the character developement contained within.

Any others I can't think of at the moment so I'll post them later.

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    -With the best burgers, i think he could have reserve the burgers for later i mean we saw how on "Stick Hockey" the guys where working hard to remove all the gum from the park but in a way i believe Benson won't do that again because of what happen in that episode.
    Yes he could have but in a sense that would have been rewarding their bad behavior since they should not have been able to buy the burgers to begin with. I feel him eating the burgers is probably the only way he could have taught them a lesson.

Pelvix is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There are a lot of RS episodes I just can't stand, ALOT, but I'm gonna go with 'Do Me A Solid' right now. He was being the biggest jerkass to Mordecai for no reason whatsoever, and the ending IMO is worse than 'The Best Burgers In The World' (another episode I can't stand).

Aussie is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelvix
    There are a lot of RS episodes I just can't stand, ALOT, but I'm gonna go with 'Do Me A Solid' right now. He was being the biggest jerkass to Mordecai for no reason whatsoever, and the ending IMO is worse than 'The Best Burgers In The World' (another episode I can't stand).
    Yeah the ending of "Do Me a Solid" sucked BIG time. However, I didn't really mind the episode up until that end bit. I agree with Vaporleaf here, the episodes that showcase overt jerkiness are some of my favorites while the bland ones (I'm looking at you, Season 3) have me reaching for the remote.

Interesting how we have so many different takes on what I thought was a relatively straightforward show

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelvix View Post
    There are a lot of RS episodes I just can't stand, ALOT, but I'm gonna go with 'Do Me A Solid' right now. He was being the biggest jerkass to Mordecai for no reason whatsoever,
    The thing is that Rigby couldn't stand Eileen at the time when he didn't knew more about her and thinking that Mordecai is only making fun of him thought he would settle the score with the Solids. However over the time Rigby has shown support for Mordecai especially with the Meteor Moves even tho he was acting as a jerk he was tired that Mordecai didn't make a move so it was justified.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Pelvix is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    The thing is that Rigby couldn't stand Eileen at the time when he didn't knew more about her and thinking that Mordecai is only making fun of him thought he would settle the score with the Solids. However over the time Rigby has shown support for Mordecai especially with the Meteor Moves even tho he was acting as a jerk he was tired that Mordecai didn't make a move so it was justified.
    You're right I guess, I mean they are "Bros4Life", but the ending...that just got on my nerves

Mike C is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The Best Burgers in the World" is not one of my favorites, but it was a decent episode. I didn't really mind the "jerkiness" cuz Benson is always on Mordecai and Rigby's cases, it was nothing too out of the ordinary IMO. I didn't find myself taking either side.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast