Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Doguineta is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
    before i answer that, what season did you start watching and which characters/ships do you like?
    I started watching in Season 1, and I donmt really like shipping. I just let the writers do their thing.
    Nothing to see here, just keep on with what you were doing...

Sam Hill is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm disappointed so few TDI characters seem to be returning. I can take or leave the majority of the TDROTI characters and it doesn't even look like we're getting the best ones of that group back. I don't like Mike, Zoey, or Lightning and they've all been confirmed to return . Where's Brick?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The TD franchise is full of one-dimensional and unlikeable characters and once All-Stars is over
    You can bet you'll easily forget these characters

kidstandout is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doguineta View Post
    I started watching in Season 1, and I donmt really like shipping. I just let the writers do their thing.
    ok, here's why it going to suck, 1 half the season is composed of an all star competition featuring some of the original cast and some of the new tdri cast. its bad enough they came up with a theme just to bring back the screen hogs like duncan and heather, but instead of throwing in some underdogs like noah, they throw in some tdri noobs. how they are all stars is beyond me.

2 the first half will also be heroes vs villains. which makes no sense because there are way too many heroes compared to villains, which probably explains why they used tdri noobs for this

3 after the derails to several notable characters in tdwt, primarily dxcxg, there is no way they are going fix them properly in thirteen episodes

4 the second half of the season will feature another new cast -_-. what was the point of even making tdri a half season? they could of just done this all star competition using more of the orginal cast with a full 26 episodes which would be more then enough time to fix the derailed characters. then make another season with all these noobs that most of the fans dont care about.

the show had been getting worse since tda. tdri had potential but this season is just throwing that out the window.

Yoko Kurama is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh no not another one, I'll never understand why this show can get 5 seasons yet other better shows barley make it past the first season, I mean come on it's a freaking cartoon about survivor I don't know whose smart idea(sarcasm) it was to come up with this franchise but they need to go reevaluate themselves. Seriously if wanted to watch Survivor then i'd watch Survivor not some animated rip off of it

TheCtes is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Kurama View Post
    Oh no not another one, I'll never understand why this show can get 5 seasons yet other better shows barley make it past the first season, I mean come on it's a freaking cartoon about survivor I don't know whose smart idea(sarcasm) it was to come up with this franchise but they need to go reevaluate themselves. Seriously if wanted to watch Survivor then i'd watch Survivor not some animated rip off of it
    To be fair, it's more like a parody than a rip-off. Also, the same could be said about a lot of series.

Monte is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
    2 the first half will also be heroes vs villains. which makes no sense because there are way too many heroes compared to villains, which probably explains why they used tdri noobs for this
    What we have is only the confirmed cast, not necessary the WHOLE cast... 9 players are announced and a few more may be added to balance out the teams; heck Dudley even pointed out how the teams could potentially be filled out with 12 players included those already announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Kurama View Post
    Its not a ripoff of suvivor, its a parody of it... this has been done plenty of times in animation; Parodies of movies, of sitcoms, and so on.

kidstandout is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i know thats not the whole cast, thats not the point. the whole reason they made it heroes vs villains is because they want to use the newbies from tdri. which completly cotradicts the all star competiton they are labiling this season as.

Zorkel567 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has there been any word on when this series is set to air? Iam realy hoping it hits for the summer, rather than be held off until the fall.

Doguineta is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    Has there been any word on when this series is set to air? Iam realy hoping it hits for the summer, rather than be held off until the fall.
    Probably they'll give us an estimated air date in the Upfront...

But yeah, I'm guessing it'll air around June, as that's when most Total Drama seasons premiered.
    Nothing to see here, just keep on with what you were doing...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast