Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Zorkel567 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Doguineta View Post
    Probably they'll give us an estimated air date in the Upfront...

But yeah, I'm guessing it'll air around June, as that's when most Total Drama seasons premiered.
    Do we know when we will get the Upfront?

Izzombie is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It is to soon to start to call the victors? Cause i think this Season will have Courtney winning (or in the FInal Two, since the winner aways changes deppending of the country). She's one of the most used contestants in the series, but aways gets the boot before the Final 3. I feel this will be her season.

The fact she's kind o a villain, but not as evil when compared do Heatehr/Alejandro/Scott makes me feel she will be well-played with the theme of the season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am really hoping we get some news on this show soon. Been researching episodes of TDWT and TDA and really want some more Total Drama awesomeness.

BrianLeague is offline Saturdays @ 5:30am on Toonami!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Drama has been renewed for a sixth season called Total Drama: Pahkitew Island, which will have an all-new cast and a new location. It's going to be a 13 episode season and will premiere Fall 2014 in Canada.

It’s an all-new season in an all-new location: Pahkitew Island. Given that the Cree word for “explode” is Pahkitew, it’s no wonder that host Chris McLean chose this new island to put a fresh collection of victims – er, contestants – through the most grueling challenges yet. Once again teen freaks, geeks, egos and cowards smash, crash and bash their way through the season with one goal in mind: winning that one million dollar prize. Who will take it home? No one knows until the final episode drops and the pain finally stops.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It seems that they're splitting up the fifth season into two seperate seasons. because originally, the fifth was going to be 26 episodes long, first half of the season featuring old contestants, and the latter half, new contestants. I actually like this change.
    Also like how the the sixth season takes place on a new island, I wasn't too thrilled that they went back to Wawanakwa in ROTI. What's most important is the new contestants, which I think is what drives the ratings the most.

Wasn't Total Drama All Stars supposed to come out during this summer?

Conroy reviews Family Guy
    (Last episode)

ChildHood90s is offline Loves his coffee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New contestants are what drive up ratings for actual reality shows, so by that logic Total Drama should have a new cast of characters every season or so to keep ratings healthy.

Hm. I wonder how creative the writers will get with the ratio of villains to good guys in the new cast. To be honest, reality shows are one of the few places dispicable and overly mean characters fit in (without over staying their welcome).

Justy is offline Now you see me...now you don't
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Wasn't Total Drama All Stars supposed to come out during this summer?
    It is, probably September. Here's a confirmation via FreshTV's Twitter:
    http://thefreshchannel.tumblr.com/po...-in-the-united

Sent from my iPad using toonzone
    CosmoP Justy
    Shadow Moderator, AnimeMetro.com

Jazz1000 is offline The One and Only...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/tommcgillis/stat...97902918496257
    According To Tom McGillis The Show Will Premare September
    Edit: NVM Somebody All Ready Beat Me XD

The Huntsman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cartoon Network is in the process of creating the show's webpage. It'll premiere on September 10th at 7:00 PM.
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glad to have an apparent start date finally. Can't wait.

BrianLeague is offline Saturdays @ 5:30am on Toonami!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cartoon Network's website now shows the cast for Total Drama All Stars. Scott, Duncan, Gwen, Courtney, Mike, Sam, Lindsay, Jo, Robot (Alejandro), Lightning, Heather, Cameron, Zoey, and Sierra will be returning for the new season.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Kindness King is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scott and Duncan in the same cast? Oh, I hope they think to do something with those two. Gwen, Courtney, and Heather should guarantee some interesting drama as well.
    More harm has been done by people panicked over societal decline than societal decline ever did.

-xkcd.com

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wasn't expecting Sam to return. It'll be interesting to see how long he'll last. I hope Dakotazoid makes an appearance.
    I also didn't expect Jo to return. She's a lot like Eva, except less angry thus allowing a personality to show up.
    But wow. 14 cast members and only 13 episodes. That means we'll end up with a double elimination hopefully it won't be like Action where it happens in the first episode. Ah well, the best thing about this season is that we're getting it first, so there's room for surprises.

(Last episode)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    But wow. 14 cast members and only 13 episodes. That means we'll end up with a double elimination hopefully it won't be like Action where it happens in the first episode.
    No 14 characters means 13 eliminations, one for each episode. No double eliminations unless a contestant returns.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhenomsServant4 View Post
    No 14 characters means 13 eliminations, one for each episode. No double eliminations unless a contestant returns.
    Whoops! You're right!

Hmm...I wonder who will win this time. Hopefully it'll be one of the Heroic Hamsters. Probably at the end of the season (and to keep things intersting), it'll come down to one member from the Heroic Hamster and one member from Villainous Vultures. No free-for-alls. Scott and Heather are the most cunning members on the villain team, though Courtney is the smartest. As for the heroes, it could be anyone! For me, I think it'll either be Mike, Sam, Zoey, or Lindsay.

(Last episode)

TheCtes is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whoops! You're right!

Hmm...I wonder who will win this time. Hopefully it'll be one of the Heroic Hamsters. Probably at the end of the season (and to keep things intersting), it'll come down to one member from the Heroic Hamster and one member from Villainous Vultures. No free-for-alls. Scott and Heather are the most cunning members on the villain team, though Courtney is the smartest. As for the heroes, it could be anyone! For me, I think it'll either be Mike, Sam, Zoey, or Lindsay.
    Courtney is with the heroes actually. Lindsay is mu personal favorite to win it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As long as it's not Courtney, Duncan, or Scott I don't care. I would like to see a Gwen/Courtney finale though. Sure Gwen's been in the final two before but that was five years ago and she lost in everywhere except for a few countries in Europe and out of TDI's final 5 she's the only one who's never made it to the merge of another season so I think she's long overdue for a good run. Add to the fact that there's a fairly good chance that this maybe the last time they're in the same season then I would think this would be the perfect way to have their final showdown. How fitting would it be for the final two of the All-Stars season to be the two girls that have been at the heart of the series biggest (albeit aggrevating) storyline?

Royce is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw the preview. I have to say,.. believe it or not, I wasn't surprised Gwen is with the villains. My gut feeling has been telling me this right from the start.... to play with the whole Courtney=good Gwen and Duncan=bad thing. My gut is also telling me, Gwen is not happy with this at first, hence the second episode "Evil Dread." BUT then.. she learns to like it. Hence her laughing with her team and the fire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I knew Gwen was on the villains team but it didn't make the reveal any easier to watch. It just seems so unfair. We all know that while it's difficult for her to open up to others she's a good person at heart. Now what just like that because of a momentary lapse in judgement she has to be forever labelled a "boyfriend kisser" and lumped in the same group as Heather and Alejandro. Meanwhile a girl who nearly dropped four guys to their death for money, sued her way into a season she legitamately didn't qualify for when it was already half over, gained unfair benifits from said suing, and intentionally throw challenges for the purpose of eliminating her own teammate ( a tactic I should point out the antagonist of the following season actually used), is labelled heroic? They could've at least put both Gwen and Courtney on the villains team. Look I'm not trying to start an arguement on the whole love triangle issue. Those go nowhere, it just seems completely unfair that the kiss is what is going to be what she is always known for and not her actions in TDI.

Edward15 is offline To The Toons Of The 2000's!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think I'm going to pass on this. I think I've been burned out on how much of jerk Chris can be. Also, does anyone think that Courtney and Gwen are on the opposite teams they should be on?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast