Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    MetroSparkster is offline ...has nothing to say.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TALKBACK - Regular Show - "Sandwich of Death" - [1/28]

Like This Thread!

Episode 092 - - Number 412

Sandwich of Death

premieres
    TONIGHT at 8:00 PM
    repeats
    THURSDAY at 8:30 PM

This week...
    TBA

Quote Originally Posted by Death Kwan Do commercial
    And remember: Eat it right, or you DIE!
    Last edited by MetroSparkster; 01-28-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Pelvix is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hope this a good one, the guy from Death Punchies return so I'd just like to see where this goes...

trance2009 is online now Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah I'm pretty sure you can go 65 here.

I love how calm Benson was when he said it.

NovelleX is offline "Something did die. Gumball."
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I gotta say, I was expecting Death Punchies + Eggsellent but I was pretty surprised with how the show went. Nice callbacks, references, overall pretty fun episode. Death Kwon Do guy is a pretty bro character.

Is it just me or was the sensei's lip flaps off? I feel like that was intentional though...
    That one show about that one cat that did that one thing that involved doing some things that he wouldn't normally do or should be doing but he did it anyway for laughs?

You know what that thing did? It spawned a lot of naughty internet things.

HEATXZ is offline Duck Knght
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episode
    My favorite parts are The Sandwich Of Death,Benson eats the Sandwich of Death,Step Of Death,and the epic battle XD
    Greatest Funniest Character nominations ,Feel free to visit my Toonzone Blog

Bunai is offline ShakeIT, BakeIT, BootyQuake IT
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was going to question why someone would create a sandwich that could kill you, but then I remembered that Fugu has a similar selling point.

One thing you can count on Mordecai and Rigby to do, is protect their friends. Though they tend to do it with unnecessary destruction of their current surroundings.
    -Believe It~! Eng Naruto / Manko...? Ebichu
    -Theres no yaoi going on with Vegeta.Brian Drummond
    -You know what pisses me off?The fact that people no longer need to be intelligent to operate a computer.StreamjumperGaia
    -Enjoy Hell, rule breakers. Or, whatever this alchemic afterlife is called.Vyse
    -
    And here comes Aizen with his heaving cleavage hench hoochies.trance2009

Astrolupine is offline Man on the wing.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rather odd that Benson gets a full head of hair from shaving.

But this is Regular Show, after all. And an entertaining one, too.
    "...And then Rorschach goes 'BARNEY! My Pebbles!' or some such thing... but it was really funny."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Definitely a season one throwback. Nice to see Sansei again.

This season just keeps getting better and better...

Go visit my new blog, Cartoon Central for reviews, games, fun and more!

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Benson actually uses the same logic I use to defend him in "Best Burgers in the world." They eat his sandwiches (Probably all the time) so this is only giving them a taste of their own medicine.

trance2009 is online now Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnatek View Post
    Benson actually uses the same logic I use to defend him in "Best Burgers in the world." They eat his sandwiches (Probably all the time) so this is only giving them a taste of their own medicine.
    Yeah but it backfires.

Jave is offline So Smashing... In Space! Magma Champion Robots and Aliens: Reactor Twist 3D Champion
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    And we do actually see Mordecai & Rigby eating Benson's sandwich in "Grilled Cheese Sandwich".

This was a fun episode. It was specially nice to have an episode that's all-out craziness after so many character/plot-focused ones in a row.
    Jave's Support Gallery - My Tumblr Blog detailing my current run of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

What a Cartoon Review Blog - My own project where the goal is to write a detailed review to the original 48 WAC shorts.

Pelvix is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The only time we actually see (I think) Mordo and Riggs eating Bensons sandwich is Grilled Cheese Deluxe and In Best Burger in the World (worst episode hands down) that's probably Bensons revenge for that and pretty much everything, so why did Benson even say "Time for revenge"....

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's funny how this was basically like Mordecai, Rigby, Benson and Sensei playing through a 4 player co-op beat em up with a hint of Dragon Ball thrown in.

Gotta love Steven Blum as the master.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Dantheman is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder: Could you get away with eating the Death Sandwich by just putting on a mullet wig and jean shorts (i.e. non-cutoff shorts that weren't previously jeans)?

Silverbolt is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As long as they had pockets hanging out below the jean line I think it would be ok.

Pelvix is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    People only take Bensons side in that episode because of how Mordo and Riggs never finish there work. It's true they don't,...bit then again you can obviously tell that was bad character development Of Benson (usually he's a jackass, which im ok with sometimes, as well as everyone knows he is.. but that time was different). Seriously he forces them to do more work, actually kicks them to Skips garage, and to turn insult to injury, he eats the burgers right in front of they're faces. Reason why that was one of the shows worst. And even in several like More Smarter he threatened them physically and yells at them and Muscle Man in Firework Run even though they saved his life... Trust me, he's not misunderstood...

HungryFox is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like how in this episode M&R finally got their revenge for Best Burger in the World. Benson will think twice next time he wants to eat their food

ShadowBeast is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryFox View Post
    I like how in this episode M&R finally got their revenge for Best Burger in the World. Benson will think twice next time he wants to eat their food
    M&R only had themselves to blame in that episode for slacking off so much. Plus M&R did eat Benson's grilled cheese and that took place before best burger.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryFox View Post
    Yeah, as ShadowBeast mention, you can't blame Benson when Mordecai and Rigby ate his Grilled Cheese and i do believe they ate more of his food so getting some payback was reasonable. I would have applaud at Benson with the burgers but aside of disliking that episode all of the characters came a bit of an antagonist.

Since i haven't reviews this episode i thought it was hilarious. Was fun to watch the Sensei again since he was my fav on "Death Punchies" and the whole concept of the death sandwich was hilarious. I like how the guys where fighting against those death Kwan Do Goons reminded me of Double Dragon and the Master reminded me of Big Trouble in Little China.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

PapaGreg is online now Getting off from violence
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    Yeah, as ShadowBeast mention, you can't blame Benson when Mordecai and Rigby ate his Grilled Cheese and i do believe they ate more of his food so getting some payback was reasonable. I would have applaud at Benson with the burgers but aside of disliking that episode all of the characters came a bit of an antagonist.

Since i haven't reviews this episode i thought it was hilarious. Was fun to watch the Sensei again since he was my fav on "Death Punchies" and the whole concept of the death sandwich was hilarious. I like how the guys where fighting against those death Kwan Do Goons reminded me of Double Dragon and the Master reminded me of Big Trouble in Little China.
    That and they threw his hot dogs down the stream and later blame him for the man eating hot dogs so I thought that the burgers thing was kharma