Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
    Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    The Steven Universe Crew Tumblr has been posting music from the show's composers, but they also have a SoundCloud page with all the tracks made available so far for your listening pleasure.

Also some additional tracks as well. First, the hit song from Mr. Universe, Let Me Drive My Van (Into Your Heart) and also a demo version of the Cookie Cat song.

Show merch is also available now. It's only a single tshirt design for the time being, but more designs are coming.
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

neko_designer Guest

i've heard the tune before

Quote Originally Posted by RandomMe View Post
    I've just seen the theme song. It isn't epic for a show with an epic name and logo, for me. It sounds like a theme song for an unfamiliar British show for little kiddies.
    SU should need a proper theme song!
    ever since i heard the SU theme, it sounded to me exactly like the tune of an old show, do you know which one?

bluenowait is offline Hootenanny
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Special Interview Note!

Rebecca Sugar will make an appearance on tomorrow's edition of National Public Radio's On Point with Tom Ashbrook. Click here to find out when and where to listen.

EDIT:
    It's up.
    Last edited by bluenowait; 11-21-2013 at 06:19 PM.
    t(ò_ót) Double Deuce!

SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm kinda sad that last week's episodes did not get much in the way of ratings
    it did not even cross the 1,7 mil. mark

Zam
    Zam is offline Let me sleep internet!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I´m a little worried, I love the show, but I can see why some little kids may find it a little slow and too cutsey. At least we have another season guaranteed.
    Last edited by Zam; 11-21-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Funkatron is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if episode 3 is available on iTunes? Because it never showed up on Google Play or Amazon Instant Video

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
    Does anyone know if episode 3 is available on iTunes? Because it never showed up on Google Play or Amazon Instant Video
    It doesn't look like it has. I'm guessing it'll be ended when the second segment from the episode premieres on Monday, so you just have to hold tight a little longer.
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

Megumi is offline ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I can't get into this show. Steven is simply too stupid for me to watch. There's being dumb and then there's being too dumb to live but you save the day any way because of something stupid like electrocuting a worm a broken ice creme machine or bothering everyone when they're doing work but you just want to have pancake breakfast with them and when they finally agree you go "eh I can't eat this let's get pizza."

I'm fine with most other aspects of this show but Steven kills any chance for me.

SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    seriously?
    compared to characters from many other shows out there, Steven is actually a very decently intelligent person, who just happens to mess-up some time due to being, you know, a child

seriously, compare him to almost anyone from FairlyOdd Parents (or anything by Butch Hartman for that matter) or SpongeBob, damn, he's still smarter than half of the characters from Regular Show

Silverstar is offline Delightfully Dotty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Steven himself is likable (I find him "adorkable", as the kids on the interwebz like to say), but I just wish he wasn't THE star of the show. He could work as one of the central cast, but I'm not feeling him as the titular character and centerpiece of the whole thing. Steven's cute and nice and all, but he just doesn't possess a leading man's aura.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.