Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    {Shadow} is online now Toonami - Saturdays 11:30p-6a!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TALKBACK - Ben 10: Omniverse - "Have I Got a Deal for You" - [10/13]

Like This Thread!

Episode 005 - - Number 105

Have I Got a Deal for You
    premieres
    TODAY at 9:00 AM
    repeats
    SUNDAY at 9:00 AM & 8:00 PM
    TUESDAY at 9:30 AM
    FRIDAY at 7:00 AM

This week...
    Ben must contain a giant alien that goes on a rampage, but an alien-rights activist doesn't want the creature hurt.

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    That sounds like it'll be funny. But I'm gonna get an extra hour of sleep and watch it on CN's site later in the day.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They got Charles Adler to voice a character. Cool, that guy is a voice over legend.

HEATXZ is offline Duck Knght
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episode
    Good to see Ampfibian,Swampfire,Jury Rigg,Grey Matter,and Nanomech in the show
    The Shocksquach fight at the beginning was awesome
    Greatest Funniest Character nominations ,Feel free to visit my Toonzone Blog

trance2009 is online now Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Charlie Adler's voice just cracks you up by default. His characters are always so smug or so sickengly cute.

Lonestarr is offline Stop eating my sesame cake!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Full disclosure: I cheered a little when the hippie alien's head was knocked off.
    I feel that a big problem with today's society is that we don't listen to our fellow man -- especially when I'm talking.
    "Never be afraid to borrow from those wiser than yourself." - Mr. Jimmy (voice of David Arquette) on "Pelswick"
    "What do I care what some yahoo like Lonestarr posts on the internet?" - President Skroob (voice of Mel Brooks) on "Spaceballs: the Series"
    Links in a chain: DeviantArt | Fanfiction.net | Mr. Cellophane

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It was a little slow at parts, but them trying to contain the creature afterwards had some funny moments. It was great to hear Charlie Adler.
    So Ben can still switch out between aliens, but he doesn't get to pick which ones? That's great because it still keeps him from being overpowered.

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I thought that this was an okay episode. The beginning did kind of drag on for me and the alien activist was seriously annoying, especially when he still went on about freeing the alien despite how that led to a huge problem the first time. Though, that probably was the point. I thought that I recognized Charlie Adler's voice so that was kind of cool. I also liked how Ben can switch between aliens but can't get the one he wants since that does prevent him from being overpowered. Overall, it was an okay episode, but hopefully next week's episode will be more interesting to watch.

Manga4life is offline DYNAMITE's PULP FIESTA BLOG!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I liked the animation last week when they focused on younger Ben but the animation and the way they draw Ben as a teen doesn't really make him look much different than he does as a child, I'm not really digging the animation much at all unfortunately. I prefer the Ultimate Alien/Alien Force animation to this 10 fold.

This episode was pretty boring in my opinion, nothing really cool happened and the enemies in this episode were fairly boring. There were one or two cool parts that featured some classic Ben 10 style action, but all in all it was a bit of a snooze fest for me and I have to say that I'm not 100% sold on this new series.

Yeah, I have a....

Blog! Latest blog entry 1/2/2013 - "Valiant Entertainment: The BEST publisher in comics today!"

I have a Twitter, follow me!

Luminak is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The environment and the aliens feel so much more colorful than the original series, I really feel like things are moving! This was more of a 'for fun' episode but I was amused that the 'wildvine' was a hippie (really funny to me) and of course charlie adler. It has been confirmed by derrick wyatt that this show is getting rid of the 'odd' continuities like the sheer existence of primus and some stuff with gwen and kevin (gwen being more 'magical' with incantations and kevin's backstory possibly being altered).

So I'm really sticking around to seeing how they're going to fix this show. Already I feel a difference. I don't know if it's just me or does ben feel more likable? Like before the show kept pandering to his ego by making ben always in the right, but omniverse seems to acknowledge that he isn't. That alone to me is a vast improvement.
    "When a woman acquires a certain age, and the men who adored your no longer swooned, it pays to avoid the sunlit days and live behind the light of the kindly moon. But the moon grows old just like all of us do, and her beautiful years are done. So now she prays through endless days to take her revenge on the sun!" -Yzma ('The Kingdom of the Sun')

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast