Cartoon Ruler is online now I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

'Dexter's Laboratory', 'Gumball' & 'Regular Show' to air on Teletoon this Saturday; Cartoon Network Canada launches this summer

Like This Thread!
    As we already know, Teletoon will be launching Cartoon Network and Adult Swim in Canada. But this Saturday, Teletoon will be handed over to Cartoon Network at 11:00AM. From 11:00AM to 1:00PM, there will be four shows that will be airing at that time:

11:00AM Adventure Time
    11:30AM The Amazing World of Gumball (Canadian Premiere)
    12:00PM Regular Show (Canadian Premiere)
    12:30PM Dexter's Laboratory

Of course, these shows will also be airing on Cartoon Network, which launches in the Summer. I'm very happy to see Dexter's Laboratory coming back on the Canadian airwaves. I'm hoping to see The Powerpuff Girls, Chowder, Mike, Lu and Og and Cow and Chicken.

Cartoon Network will be taking over Teletoon every Saturday in May and June.
    Goodbye The Hub, Hello Boomerang!

Astrolupine is offline Man on the wing.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great news, to me at least as one of the few defenders of the upcoming CN Canada. Sorry, I've just no interest in almost anything produced in this country. That, and I wish to see a larger variety of CN programs with better timeslots than what Teletoon gave me (particularly with Adult Swim).

I've also seen a recent ad spotlighting what we're going to acquire for example: SMFA, Problem Solverz, even SBT, even though it's been cancelled for a year now! Score!

It's also nice to have some network classics again, seeing as we don't have Boomerang, and the last time I remember YTV airing Dexter or PPG were the Christmas specials.
    "...And then Rorschach goes 'BARNEY! My Pebbles!' or some such thing... but it was really funny."

PunkPhantom is offline Addicted to Toons & Tunes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder if Regular Show will be edited. I hope not since apparently Canada is more lenient on censorship than the US (they were saying "crap" on TDI long before Regular Show). But if they are going from the UK edit for all the foreign airings, then...
    "Pencil... Paper... Combine" -JG Quintel
    "Though he acts intoxicated, he's just highly animated!" -Max Goof
    March 14, 2013 Vancouver, BC

WBCartoonFan is offline aka toonstar4youtv
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Actually, TELETOON doesn't censor TDI at all.
    what are you looking at, mang?