Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    SAGG is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where's Scooby Doo, Mystery Incorporated, the Second Season?

Like This Thread!

I'm reading all sorts of stuff about it, from it not being on CN's schedule for May 3rd, to it not being on at all anytime soon. What's up?

magicdog is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last I checked CN had it on their website that SDMI was going to debut its second full season in May but there was no specific date.

I saw some sources that listed that date as May 3rd but when I checked the CN site schedule, SDMI wasn't on it.

SAGG is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now, why is it scaring me that CN might not show SD:MI on May 3rd??

Brad12 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SAGG View Post
    Now, why is it scaring me that CN might not show SD:MI on May 3rd??
    bcuz it wont air on may 3rd. if it still was, it would've been on the cartoon network May 2011 premiere schedule... and its not. plus there aren't even any promos for it either. thats a sign that its not coming out yet :/

BrianLeague is offline Saturdays @ 5:30am on Toonami!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cartoon Network may be thinking of premiering the new season in June, since that's when all the other shows are premiering and returning. If they don't air it in June, then I would start getting a bit worried... I would hope that at least Cartoon Network will release the episodes on their website if they don't plan to air it on TV.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

TheCtes is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They will air season 2. Trust me, they will not just get rid of it after last seasons great ratings just like that.

BrianLeague is offline Saturdays @ 5:30am on Toonami!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCtes View Post
    They will air season 2. Trust me, they will not just get rid of it after last seasons great ratings just like that.
    But then again, they did remove it off their schedule completely right after the season one finale. It's still not on. You'd think that they would at least start airing reruns now to hype up for the new season. Some way to treat a show that brings in ratings, Cartoon Network...
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's true, but still. I believe it's like ThunderCats. New episodes get great ratings, reruns doesn't work very well.

Brad12 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCtes View Post
    That's true, but still. I believe it's like ThunderCats. New episodes get great ratings, reruns doesn't work very well.
    but what about the Looney tunes show? those show reruns all the time

MrBabySpencer is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc. IS RETURNING

it appears that turner made a typo on the cartoon network returning series list, as it now has scooby doo mystery inc on it http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...series/131586/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, glad that's finally solved.

Well shows like TLTS and Johnny Test can apparently get pretty good ratings with reruns, so they're kept around even when they have nothing new to air.
    Last edited by Light Lucario; 05-01-2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Merging posts due to merging two threads

Daffyfan2003 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SAGG View Post
    I'm reading all sorts of stuff about it, from it not being on CN's schedule for May 3rd, to it not being on at all anytime soon. What's up?
    I've noticed that too. I think they're doing what they did last season, saying they'll air it at a specific time and then holding it off until months later. They also haven't said anything about when the new season of the Looney Tunes show is supposed to start. This is really upsetting me and I don't even get Cartoon Network. Could you imagine how I'd feel if I did?

Cartoon Network may be thinking of premiering the new season in June, since that's when all the other shows are premiering and returning. If they don't air it in June, then I would start getting a bit worried... I would hope that at least Cartoon Network will release the episodes on their website if they don't plan to air it on TV.
    I hope you're right since that's only a month from now. We'll just have to keep our finges crossed.
    Kenny
    Ma Arbuckle: You weren't thinking of putting chili powder in my sausage gravy now, were you, grandma?
    Grandma: No. Heavens to betsy, child. Why would you think such a thing? Just because my chili gravy won a blue ribbon at the county fair and yours didn't even place. Who am I to tell you how to make sausage gravy? The Green County gravy champion, that's who.