Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    {Shadow} is offline Toonami - Saturdays 11:30p-6a! Blosics 3 Champion Angry Animals Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TALKBACK - Adventure Time - "Return to the Nightosphere / Daddy's Little Monster" - [4/30]

Like This Thread!

Episodes 083 & 084 - - Number 404

Return to the Nightosphere / Daddy's Little Monster
    premieres
    TONIGHT at 7:30 PM
    repeats
    THURSDAY at 7:30 PM

This week...
    Finn and Jake are banished to the Nightosphere by Marceline's dad. Later, they attempt to rescue Marceline and find out what's making her behave so strangely.

Last edited by {Shadow}; 05-07-2012 at 03:07 AM.

Doguineta is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's a weeeeeeeird title card man...
    Nothing to see here, just keep on with what you were doing...

ShadowGUN is offline Hey listen!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don't know what weirder: that there are bananas like womb around them, the unbelical cord or that Jake has a cell phone.
    "Toonami:Tougher than the Best,Stronger than the Rest."

TOONAMI LIVES (5/26/12)

Mister Modular is offline Miss Carmody
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The first half was great building up the tension and I liked the twists too.

The second half was just as good. I predict some terrifying fan-art of Jake in the future. The banana gag's hilarious. My favorite moment of the episode!
    Thinking of a number.

Angilasman is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    An epic half-hour about a journey to the bowels of hell and back (then back to hell and back again)... brought to you by Cartoon Network! I love this show.

Love Marceline's Dad's real name.

The ShopSoldier is offline DISGRACED, yet CONFIDENT...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll agree heavily that this is a step-up from last week... And a definite example of classic Adventure Time writing/execution, too. Also, great to see Marceline again after what's been a while (but Marceline is best taken in in small doses IMHO, anyway!).

In short, this along side this week's Regular Show, has been a good Monday night for me.
    Tropes that are ruining Western/European Animation (and any animes involving school):
    Spoiler:
    1. Twins and/or Rich Kids as antagonists; Bullies in general. 2. Annoying jerk sibling characters and/or General sibling characters who hate each others' guts. 3. Hidden Caucasian male dominance (usually subverted to be female in anime, which can be equally as bad – and a real turnoff in general!).

HEATXZ is offline Duck Knght
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episodes :anime:
    My favorite parts are Jake using the camera phone and the guy that was vomiting bananas XD
    Greatest Funniest Character nominations ,Feel free to visit my Toonzone Blog

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Watching the end of this ep. Marceline said she doesn't want to hang out with Finn anymore over all that? Really? That just rubs me the wrong way in what was other a good episode - and I hate that feeling...

Either that means they're enemies now, or she's going to appear in this show less and less... For me, anyway, that's sad to think about after awhile.

Whomever is doing the writing here better be able to make up for this good and fast IMHO, if only because Marceline is my favorite character.
    Tropes that are ruining Western/European Animation (and any animes involving school):
    Spoiler:
    1. Twins and/or Rich Kids as antagonists; Bullies in general. 2. Annoying jerk sibling characters and/or General sibling characters who hate each others' guts. 3. Hidden Caucasian male dominance (usually subverted to be female in anime, which can be equally as bad – and a real turnoff in general!).

chdr is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LostAnarchist View Post
    Watching the end of this ep. Marceline said she doesn't want to hang out with Finn anymore over all that? Really? That just rubs me the wrong way in what was other a good episode - and I hate that feeling...

Either that means they're enemies now, or she's going to appear in this show less and less... For me, anyway, that's sad to think about after awhile.

Whomever is doing the writing here better be able to make up for this good and fast IMHO, if only because Marceline is my favorite character.
    The writers pretty much confirmed that line was a throw-away joke and that Marceline's just kidding around.

King9 is offline Embraced One
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not bad. The first half was great but the second kind of dragged. I was surprised that Marceline's Dad runs the Nightosphere. Love Finn's new sword.
    Toonzone Bronies - "We would be honored to have you." ~ Twilight Sparkle

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chdr View Post
    The writers pretty much confirmed that line was a throw-away joke and that Marceline's just kidding around.
    I overreacted, then - I'm sorry. Thanks for that...
    Spoiler: