Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TheCtes is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    They'll burn them off at some point. We can't exactly say when. I just don't think they're really planning anything. It will be a sudden change like it usually is with shows that have died. Some show is starting to do bad in some slot way out of primetime and they think "Hey, why not air the rest of Rex here?"

That's what I think.

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chdr
    Personally, I think putting Annoying Orange in between RS and MAD was actually a pretty good idea. I know people really hate it, but it's already been proven that the online shorts are insanely popular. While it's not a great move creatively, it's a really shrewd idea financially and I expect it to pull great numbers, just like AS is pulling great numbers with Loiter Squad, another show with a huge pre-existing following.
    I'm not saying it is a bad idea to put it between RS and MAD. What I'm saying is putting it a 8:15 would probably catch more viewers than putting it at 8:30 after the rerun of Regular Show and they could keep MAD at 8:30 and cap the night with a rerun of Regular Show since it will likely do better than a rerun of MAD.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nice, thats a lot of Young Justice and Green Lantern. Me like.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Doguineta is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The sketch title "Raising A New Hope" sounds epic. Especially to me who started watching Raising Hope last week & have been enjoying it a lot. I wonder how will the mix it with Star Wars...

Also, CN is pulling a Level Up by moving around established "hits" to promote a new show. They seem perfectly fine with sacrificing MAD just to Orange can succeed...
    Nothing to see here, just keep on with what you were doing...

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    When they have so few weekday premieres you'd think they would try to get more ratings out of those action shows with at least a temporary weekday prime time slot. Especially after how well NinjaGo did.

Really now what is the harm in trying?

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

ToonsLover is offline Lover of Toons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why do they even pick up these crappy shows? Don't they realize they always end up failing?

Nothing works when it's put before or after MAD, those shows always get noticeably lower ratings than everything else and then are moved to some random slot to finish off the rest of its episodes. MAD used to always have the highest ratings, but since its return(s) its ratings have been a lot lower.

NovelleX is offline Destroyer of Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildHood90s View Post
    While you do share some good points, I wouldn't go so far as to expect (or want?) MAD to be canceled. The show still has potential left, and I wouldn't want another show to go through what Chowder went through.
    It's not that I hate it, but I'm particularly fond of it anymore either. It just seems like every other skit is an "informercial" or more werewolf shenanigans.

After two seasons, I really think it needs to up it's variety.That could be the why ratings are so low, but I won't put words in anyone's mouth.
    "It wasn't worth it."

mordecai321 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There is going to be 30 15-min episodes of Annoying Orange obviously since they ordered 15 half-hours.

BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has Green Lantern: The Animated Series ​been renewed for a second season or is it still up in the air?
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

TAS257 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLeague View Post
    Has Green Lantern: The Animated Series ​been renewed for a second season or is it still up in the air?
    Green Lantern: TAS was ordered for a 26 episode production from the very beginning. So yes, there will be another Season of 13 episodes that will air later this year. I think someone mentioned in the fall.

So on another topic, is there no June Premieres this time? I ask this because there hasn't been a forum made yet. It's really wierd how CN are behind this month.

TAS257

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast