Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Looney Tunes Fan is offline Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Crap. Better Get To My TV then.
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    If anyone sees any of the five that weren't on Primal Screen's website, tell us about it. And if you can, post it on YouTube.

Kool345 is offline Starting at 8/7c on ABC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love how Cartoon Network is airing those bumpers. It shows that they do care about their 20th.
    MONDAY: Dancing with the Stars | Castle
    TUESDAY: Agents of SHIELD | The Goldbergs | Trophy Wife | Mind Games
    WEDNESDAY: The Middle | Suburgatory | Modern Family | Mixology | Nashville
    THURSDAY: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland | Grey's Anatomy | Scandal
    FRIDAY: Last Man Standing | The Neighbors | Shark Tank | 20/20
    SUNDAY: Once Upon a Time | Resurrection | Revenge

Atoon is offline Broken English
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not sure if this is supposed to be an ad or something intern, but Turner video editor Jon Dilling (who has worked on a lot of CN stuff) uploaded to his Vimeo account a sizzle reel of CN main shows at its 20 years:

DuckTwacy is offline French phone.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atoon View Post
    Not sure if this is supposed to be an ad or something intern, but Turner video editor Jon Dilling (who has worked on a lot of CN stuff) uploaded to his Vimeo account a sizzle reel of CN main shows at its 20 years:
    Oh man, that's amazing. I haven't watched the whole thing yet (only the first two minutes or so), but I really hope this gets aired on TV at some point.

Also I was glad to see "YOU'RE A SPACE MAN WHO CHOKED ON A MUFFIN!" in there. One of my favorite Coast to Coast moments. Could be my next signature.

EDIT: Just watched the whole thing. It was great, although I think it would have been better if it ended with Porky's "That's All Folks" line from the orginal Looney Tunes cartoons, but then again they were already well represented earlier in the montage.
    *insert another Great Piggy Bank Robbery reference here*

HG Revolution is offline Truth (with crazy opinions!)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good montage, but why didn't they take the opportunity to include the 2D Clone Wars during that part of the montage?
    Please donate to help with my senior project for school: my senior project! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...ical/x/1210328
    My blog: http://the-lfb.com/author/rbaron/

The Talon is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atoon View Post

This, this my friends is why I love animation until the day I die. CN has provided us with shows that've set the gold standard for 20 years now. I just hope the next 20 years can be this damn amazing.

P.S. I know Teen Titans is pretty hated by hardcore DC fans, but I'm glad CN gave a shout-out.
    Last edited by The Talon; 05-07-2012 at 06:12 PM.

DuckTwacy is offline French phone.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Talon View Post

This, this my friends is why I love animation until the day I die. CN has provided us with shows that've set the gold standard for 20 years now. I just hope the next 20 years can be this damn amazing.

P.S. I know Teen Titans is pretty hated by hardcore DC fans, but I'm glad CN gave a shout-out.
    Your gif isn't working. I can sympathize with with you on that one; the same thing happened to me with my Christopher Walken gifs on April Fool's Day.

Also, did anybody find it a bit strange that Courage the Cowardly Dog wasn't in the montage?
    *insert another Great Piggy Bank Robbery reference here*

CartoonNetRulzz is offline a.k.a. BlooMac
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckTwacy View Post
    Also, did anybody find it a bit strange that Courage the Cowardly Dog wasn't in the montage?
    Yeah, it's a bit strange. It's one of the older shows that often gets a slot. But I also noticed KND and Billy and Mandy weren't there too and they had a long successful run and CN's payed attention to them even after they've ended. Samurai Jack and Generator Rex haven't had a long run, but it was still decent and they should have give them a few scenes too.

Anyways, it was an amazing montage! It was even better than the 10th anniversary montage. I'm surprised they showed SGC2C, I thought they considered it as an Adult Swim show.

I think we'll see more montages and bumpers for CN's 20th anniversary, so I'm looking forward to October, even more than before!

WMania is offline Check Out My Avatar Thread!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Amazing montage and I kept saying CN wouldn't do anything special. Those 5 bumpers, Cartoon Planet, Toonami (even if it's [adult swim]) and now this amazing montage. I hope they do more.