Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The ShopSoldier is offline DISGRACED, yet CONFIDENT...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    The hologram fight was the best part of this episode, hands down.

Other than that, not the best I've seen from this show, IMHO - I'm just happy M & R didn't cry over this, even though Benson had every right to take their burgers from them. I say this, due to as much as I think M & R are likable/funny enough as characters, I have little sympathy for slackers(whole point of the show or not!)...
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...er-d7z3tj2.png

A better future for everyone (who loves their animation like family) lies in not invoking this triforce in any way, shape, or form....

HEATXZ is offline Duck Knght
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episode :anime:
    Mordocai and Rigby fighting their holograms was funny XD
    Greatest Funniest Character nominations ,Feel free to visit my Toonzone Blog

mordecai321 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It was a good episode. It made me hungry for burgers too, even though I don't even like burgers.

Dudley is online now <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm glad Benson won out in the end. Mordecai and Rigby just don't deserve to win sometimes.
    Due to the flat nature of the holograms, I wonder if they would've been able to eat the burgers at all.

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some people are calling Benson a huge jerk (not here but at other sites) for eating their burgers in front of them like that at the end. While that was a jerk move it was completely justified on Benson's part given all the crap they went though. Also if Mordecai and Rigby just did their work to begin with instead of letting it pile up they would have gotten those burgers.

WMania is offline Check Out My Avatar Thread!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't like Benson in this episode and honestly, I think this will go down as one of the few worst episodes for the show. The only moment I enjoyed was when the truck went to the crash pit. Hope that's a running gag in the future for other episodes.

Radical is offline The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sweet/funny episode, I thought about posting my thoughts on my favorite awesome series,

The highlights:
    Skips is awesome, Mark Hamill did him so epic.
    Pops is so funny, but his enormous head makes me laugh.
    Mitch(Muscle Man)/High-Five Ghost are my favorite villains/bullies when they clash with Mordecai/Rigby at times.
    Mordecai/Rigby would of finished their job to begin with, then they can have the new burgers, but their stupidity cracks me up though, hahahahaha.
    Benson was a huge jerk to laugh at Mordecai/Rigby cleaning Skips' garage, wooooow, Benson may be a nice/likable/responsible boss, but the stupid writers making him a jerkface at times is not cool.
    Hologram-Mordecai/Hologram-Rigby were awesome evil twin villains, me and Gumballfan123212 were right about the holograms of Mordecai/Rigby being the villains, but cool that it has many evil twin villains so far.
    Mordecai/Rigby vs. Hologram-Mordecai/Rigby, sweet/funny.
    The burger chefs saying "Fight," "Fight," hahahahahaha.
    Benson's jerk move on taking their new burgers, that was cold Benson, but Mordecai decking him in Eggscellent was sweet though.
    I always feel sorry for poor Mordecai since he's awesome/funny/nice/likable, he never gets a break.
    Rigby's just desserts next to those horrible/unlikable jerks Lucy Van Pelt/Daffy Duck/Jeremy "Jerry" Mouse/Angelica/Dora Winifred(D.W.)/Cotton Hill/Peter Griffin,Bonnie,Connie,& Jeffery(Jeff)/Mandy/Master Shake/Blooregard(Bloo) & Mr. Herriman/Kuzco/Stan Smith,Roger,& Henry Fischer/Sentinel Prime & Porter Powell/Heather,Gwen,Justin,Alejandro,and Scott/King Julien XIII/Lagoon Boy is always satisfying for all the terrible jerky things he's done, but Rigby is the next best cruel/selfish/sadistic jerk and his jerkiness is funny though.
    The burger truck going down to the crash pit, the poor burger chefs, hahahahahaha.

The show does it epic with the random supernatural stuff always happening at times along with the classic 80's pop songs which makes it marvelous.
    Last edited by Radical; 03-13-2013 at 05:32 PM.

TheCtes is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Regular Show has so many cool ideas. Please, make those burgers somewhere near me irl, and not just once every 100 years.

Pelvix is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shows weakest; Bad character development even for Benson

Cartoon Ruler is offline I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    We can agree about Benson's bad character development in this episode, but don't open threads that are almost a year old. It really makes no sense.
    Goodbye The Hub, Hello Boomerang!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12