Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Miss Negative is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

I really hope season 6 is better than season 5! Last season was so bad I couldn't even watch it. Which is sad since TS was my favorite show since it premiered on ABC Family. I can't stand Alex's new voice though! Is it just me? That's the one of the main reasons I couldn't get through the episodes. Also I'm scared because it's rumored it will be on Nick instead of CN and we all know how awfully they destroyed Winx Club.

BrianLeague is offline Saturdays @ 5:30am on Toonami!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    According to TVShowsOnDVD.com, the new season will be airing on Cartoon Network in September and there will be a re-release of the series on DVD in August. The run time adds up to 780 minutes, which is about 35 episodes.

Here are the box arts for the DVDs:

Spoiler:

Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

ChildHood90s is offline Loves his coffee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

So happy with this news. CN needed another action-girls show!

Mandouga is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLeague View Post
    According to TVShowsOnDVD.com, the new season will be airing on Cartoon Network in September and there will be a re-release of the series on DVD in August. The run time adds up to 780 minutes, which is about 35 episodes.

Spoiler:

I don't like that "as seen on Cartoon Network" part. I hope this doesn't mean that the Season 2 finale will have it's two parts shown in reverse order (i.e., part 2 before part 1).

On that note, I'll need to learn what order the episodes will appear in before I make a decision. I'm kind of hoping they'll appear at least in production order (since there isn't really anything resembling a chronological order).

We also don't know what theme they'll use (Moonbaby's "Here We Go" or the instrumental version), or even if they'll use both, and even if they do, we need to be sure that there will be a consistent appearance of both, and not just appear randomly like on the Cartoon Network.
    Cartoons aren't "just for kids"...but they're not just for adults either. They're for everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So now there's 8 animated series slated for this year that weren't here last year. I honestly was surprised CN picked it up rather than Nick. I'm glad they picked it up. That is another reason why 2013 is a really exciting year for CN.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    According to an interview with David Michel (co-founder of Marathon), the new season will pick up where season 5 left off.

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Justy is offline Now you see me...now you don't
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

* SPOILER *
    OK...GREAT that CN USA is airing Season 6! I REALLY doubted they would. Still, I expect them to air them in the afternoon and stop regularly airing them as soon as they show the final ep of Season 6. And that pic on the Season 1, Vol. 2 DVD is THE WORST. Looks like it was drawn by an 8 year old.

Sent from my iPad using toonzone
    CosmoP Justy
    Shadow Moderator, AnimeMetro.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The titles and the cover art for the DVDs have been changed. The first volume is now called "Totally Spies - Season 1: Top Secret Missions," and the second volume is called "Totally Spies - Season 1: Wild Style." The first volume will contain the first half of the first season and the second volume will contain the second half for a total of 26 episodes.

Spoiler:

Justy is offline Now you see me...now you don't
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The titles and the cover art for the DVDs have been changed. The first volume is now called "Totally Spies - Season 1: Top Secret Missions," and the second volume is called "Totally Spies - Season 1: Wild Style." The first volume will contain the first half of the first season and the second volume will contain the second half for a total of 26 episodes.

* SPOILER *
    MUCH better pics.

Sent from my iPad using toonzone
    CosmoP Justy
    Shadow Moderator, AnimeMetro.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's the new opening:

macattack is online now I see you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't believe this show has been airing for over ten years. I really can't.

I despise this show and what it stands for but congratulations are in order.
    There's a million ways to hush my voice
    And a million ways to kill my thoughts
    Maybe I'm all that you fear
    I'm a stargazer
    My eyes see differently - Blood Stain Child; "Stargazer"

firefoxprime is online now 90s = Golden Years
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    I can't believe this show has been airing for over ten years. I really can't.

I despise this show and what it stands for but congratulations are in order.
    Really...? Its just charlie's angels in teen form. I perferred the earlier seasons: jerry's original voice actor sounded more "manly" , also the girls were less annoying. But....I do like the updated visuals.
    Anime currently watching:

Hanasaku Iroha , Gad Guard, Birdy the Mighty, Eden of the East, Chromo Shelled Regios

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Here's the real opening:

Here's the German version: Totally Spes Season 6 Opening German (Mirror) - YouTube
    And here's the Dutch version, of course: Totally Spies tune 2013 - Mandy Huydts - YouTube

The French/English and Dutch opening are awful XD The German one is the best. (And I'm Dutch BTW)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    How long before TS! Season 6 begins? Waiting for this and new episodes of Ben 10: Omniverse gets to be so boring.

DW AuZumzaq is offline DISABILITY WITHOUT PITY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Arrow :D View Post
    Here's the real opening:

Here's the German version: Totally Spes Season 6 Opening German (Mirror) - YouTube
    And here's the Dutch version, of course: Totally Spies tune 2013 - Mandy Huydts - YouTube

The French/English and Dutch opening are awful XD The German one is the best. (And I'm Dutch BTW)
    For providing THE REAL OPENING, Thanks!
    "Yes, I'm GUILTY of LIKING, LOVING and RESPECTING BROADS, and there's NOT A JURY IN THE WORLD that would CONVICT ME."

SF4Ever is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonso Torrejon View Post
    How long before TS! Season 6 begins? Waiting for this and new episodes of Ben 10: Omniverse gets to be so boring.
    Hopefully soon- however, I've been informed that Totally Spies is being broadcast first in France, before it arrives on Cartoon Network in the U.S. At the same time, it should be scheduled in the same hour as Ben 10: Omniverse on Saturday mornings. Also, in addition to Totally Spies, CN should really give some very serious thought toward acquiring the new Sailor Moon series to give it two female-centric animated action TV series. I think most of us are in agreement that both Ben 10: Omniverse and Totally Spies should air back-to-back in the same hour on Cartoon Network's Saturday morning schedule, but also add the new Sailor Moon series to the schedule and CN will be off and running, just as it can be as a network, especially as ratings continue to rise.
    Like it or not, I never apologize for being a fan of whomever they may be.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SF4Ever View Post
    I've been informed that Totally Spies is being broadcast first in France, before it arrives on Cartoon Network in the U.S.
    They're airing 1 episode each week. So normally, they'll air the last episode on February 12th, 2014. (But it looks like our part of the country has already aired every episode...)

RandomMe is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Arrow :D View Post
    They're airing 1 episode each week. So normally, they'll air the last episode on February 12th, 2014. (But it looks like our part of the country has already aired every episode...)
    That's because it's a French cartoon. Most of these air in Europe before airing in the USA.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Most of the French cartoons first air in France before they air in the rest of Europe, RandomMe...

RandomMe is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    @Red Arrow: That's right...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3