Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    firefoxprime is offline 90s = Golden Years
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    haha...i remember the days, when it originally aired on fox family, or was it abc family...? I dunno lol. But I really loved the series. Unfortunately, imo the series jumped ship by the time the movie rolled out. Their cali voices just became 3x more annoying. Ugh...dunno what happened, but I'll definetely take this Charlie's Angels-esque series over that Winx club stuff.
    Last edited by firefoxprime; 04-05-2012 at 08:57 AM.
    Anime currently watching:

Hanasaku Iroha , Gad Guard, Birdy the Mighty, Eden of the East, Chromo Shelled Regios

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well isn't 2013 going to be an exciting year? I enjoyed Totally Spies, but if memory serves wasn't evil eradicated? I can't wait to see what excuse the pull out of their butts for evil to come back.

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If CN picks this up, then they'd better air the rest of Amazing Spiez! alongside it. The reason the two didn't succeed well a couple of summers ago was because of the time swaps they had to endure as well as not airing side-by-side. Good for totally spies! at getting a sixth season, but hopefully the rest of the world gets to see the finales of Marathons other shows first.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Destiny of Awe is offline Should update a lot of things
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For a sec there I thought this was a leftover thread of April Fool's Day.

So Totally Spies is making a return, eh?
    Hope CN picks this up.
    "Don't worry guys, this time, I'm back for sure!"

Yeahhhhh, I have a bad knack for lying.

Gold Starz is offline "Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cartoonfreak View Post
    Well isn't 2013 going to be an exciting year? I enjoyed Totally Spies, but if memory serves wasn't evil eradicated? I can't wait to see what excuse the pull out of their butts for evil to come back.
    And then Amazing Spies happened. They already did the butt pulling. Also, evil gradually come up, if it didn't than all evil would have been destroyed long ago.

ToonFaithful is offline The One Who Knocks™
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is awesome to hear. I enjoyed Totally Spies' Miguzi run and also the 2010 run. Whatever happened to the Amazing Spiez? That show was pretty decent.

BrianLeague is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToonFaithful View Post
    This is awesome to hear. I enjoyed Totally Spies' Miguzi run and also the 2010 run. Whatever happened to the Amazing Spiez? That show was pretty decent.
    The Amazing Spiez was pulled off the schedule before the rest of the second season aired. It's Cartoon Network's fault for putting the show in bad time slots, in my opinion.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

ToonFaithful is offline The One Who Knocks™
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLeague View Post
    The Amazing Spiez was pulled off the schedule before the rest of the second season aired. It's Cartoon Network's fault for putting the show in bad time slots, in my opinion.
    I agree. I mean, back at that time, the only show airing at 3pm was the Garfield Show followed by another rerun. Cartoon Network could have easily aired TAS.

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Starz View Post
    And then Amazing Spies happened. They already did the butt pulling. Also, evil gradually come up, if it didn't than all evil would have been destroyed long ago.
    I think you need to go and look at when the series happen. Sure, The Amazing Spiez was made after Totally Spies. However if you actually watch it, you know it takes place at the same time as seasons 4 and 5 of totally Spies, when the Totally Spies are in college before they defeat all the evil in the world.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Gold Starz is offline "Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigddan11 View Post
    I think you need to go and look at when the series happen. Sure, The Amazing Spiez was made after Totally Spies. However if you actually watch it, you know it takes place at the same time as seasons 4 and 5 of totally Spies, when the Totally Spies are in college before they defeat all the evil in the world.
    They were still in college during the finale, too. One of them (Alex, I think) had a new hairstyle.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast