Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Toons Fan is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Now only if Martin Mystery had a new season.
    Hello my name is Toons Fan and I like a lot of Toons.

Episode Lists Pokémon Episode List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigddan11 View Post
    I think you need to go and look at when the series happen. Sure, The Amazing Spiez was made after Totally Spies. However if you actually watch it, you know it takes place at the same time as seasons 4 and 5 of totally Spies, when the Totally Spies are in college before they defeat all the evil in the world.
    Now I'm really interested to see how evil is going to be explained. I hope they say more than, "Well I guess evil's back. Better get to butt-kicking!"

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toons Fan View Post
    Now only if Martin Mystery had a new season.
    Uh please no, i do like the creatures that have shown up but the way the characters where acting was just being too annoying, it was like watching Ben and Gwen from Ben 10 arguing yet Martin and Diana argue almost about anything because both of them are so full of themselves that their heads will float like balloons with all that smug.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Gold Starz is offline "Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cartoonfreak View Post
    Now I'm really interested to see how evil is going to be explained. I hope they say more than, "Well I guess evil's back. Better get to butt-kicking!"
    I posted a response to your quote last page explaining why Amzing Spies takes places after Season 5.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Starz View Post
    I posted a response to your quote last page explaining why Amzing Spies takes places after Season 5.
    I read your response but I didn't think it explained anything. The Amazing Spiez seemed as if it took place along season 5 mainly because of some of the villains they featured. And Alex's hairstyle doesn't necessarily mean it was after season 5. Besides I still think if they're going to make a new season, they would at least mention eradicating evil. Especially since it's a new season, not a spin off like The Amazing Spiez was.

Kryten is offline I've been Pony'd
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow. First Xiaolin Showdown, now Totally Spies... this is definitely the year of surprise revivals.

*fingers crossed for another season of Legion of Super-Heroes*
    Now 20% cooler

Spies 01 is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder what'll happen this season for the spies

I mean really they're bringing back so many shows but usually end up ruining them

Mod Note: Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead. Thank you.
    Last edited by Light Lucario; 06-06-2012 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Please don't double post

TheFZAtUGSOnline is offline Galactic Guardian since 2010
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And just as i thought that the series would have ended following the high shcool graduation last season, this came up a year later. im hoping that this season, college might play into the new season. What will WHOOP do in a situation like this, we'll find out when we get there. other than that, Marathon Media should start promoting the new season next summer or fall. Hopefully, US viewers will get a refresher when CN reairs the series/movie when the time happens. In the meantime, let's get our fingers crossed and hopefully see this happen... BTW: it would be nice if Marathon Media if they could subtitle the new season "College Coverts" since the girls are at college, what do y'all think?
    --The FZ
    You know the rest...
    I'm out!

Spies 01 is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Honestly I think the girls should be in college to keep the same kind of plot but then again what if they're just living regular life,ya know shopping and stuff?That could be a possibility too don't you think?

Kryten is offline I've been Pony'd
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Weren't they already in college in the last season?
    Now 20% cooler

Toons Fan is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryten View Post
    Weren't they already in college in the last season?
    Yes, they were.
    Hello my name is Toons Fan and I like a lot of Toons.

Episode Lists Pokémon Episode List

BrianLeague is offline Saturdays @ 5:30am on Toonami!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    According to Animation Magazine, the new season will air in September 2013. Also, the new season has been sold to Nickelodeon (German speaking Europe, Benelux, CE Europe, Nordics, CIS, SE Asia, and Africa), Disney (France), Cartoon Network (LatAm), Teletoon (Canada), DeA Kids (Italy), and MBC (Middle East). It hasn't been sold to any network in the United States yet, but I hope Cartoon Network will pick it up.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

ChildHood90s is offline Loves his coffee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That'd be bizarre if Totally Spies wound up with Nickelodeon or Disney. I can see Totally Spies on DisneyXD (even though it's supposed to be "a boys network"?). Perhaps CN will pick this up again and air it next to Lego Chima.

Master Toon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Really? I have nothing against the show (I just prefer earlier seasons to the latest ones) but what's with them going away and coming back again?

Justy is offline Now you see me...now you don't
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Toon View Post
    Really? I have nothing against the show (I just prefer earlier seasons to the latest ones) but what's with them going away and coming back again?
    There HAVE been extended breaks in production from Season 4 to 5 and now from 5 to 6, but the show remains popular in its native France, other European countries, and probably Latin and South America.

As usual, non-American productions take a back seat to American productions when it comes to licensing and scheduling content for U.S. television. I advocated CN picking up Season 5 long before it happened which surprised me, but I wouldn't count on it happening this time. At present, CN probably won't spend the money on a series featuring female leads, even with its long track record.

I honestly think the best fit for the show would be The Hub, along with its other shows with female leads and characters (MLPFiM, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, Littlest Pet Shop). If they picked up the entire series, it could run weekday afternoons for quite a while, attracting new viewers who haven't seen it and others who want to see it again for the first time in a while.

Sent from my iPad using toonzone
    CosmoP Justy
    Shadow Moderator, AnimeMetro.com

ChildHood90s is offline Loves his coffee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Hub would be perfect for Totally Spies! Also, I'd like to disagree on CN refusing to pickup a series for girls,at least not after Fionna and Cake's mega success.

(Could be totally wrong in thinking that though)

Justy is offline Now you see me...now you don't
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildHood90s View Post
    The Hub would be perfect for Totally Spies! Also, I'd like to disagree on CN refusing to pickup a series for girls,at least not after Fionna and Cake's mega success.

(Could be totally wrong in thinking that though)
    Until we see them do it, I have major doubts.

Sent from my iPad using toonzone
    CosmoP Justy
    Shadow Moderator, AnimeMetro.com

Viper is offline I'll Never Forget You Two!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I for one am very happy it's returning! I've always enjoyed the series since day one and Clover has always been my favorite of the three because she's so funny! Mandy may be an annoying pest, but she adds to the comedy every so often. I absolutely loved the origins movie when CN showed it back in 2010!

There's still no word on which network it's coming to. It might be CN but David Michel mentioned it's coming to Nick, which would be Nick or Nicktoons here in the US. We'll just have to wait and see later this year.

I'm still looking forward to the series returning! I love it!!!
    Best Kim Possible Dialogue:
    Kim(to Ron): You're weird.
    Ron(embarrassed) Kim.
    Kim: Shhh. I like weird.

Most Memorable Winx Club Dialogue:
    Dark Bloom: Why don't you fight?! Or is it because I'm more powerful than the five of you combined?!

Flora(furious at the Trix for hurting Rose): SHE WAS MY SISTER!!!!!

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Won't front, this show was always my guilty pleasure. And not for that reason, pervs.

Megumi is offline ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I really enjoyed this show way back when so I'm glad to see it's still airing. Hopefully Cartoon Network will be able to pick it up. It might be a reason for m to actually watch the network again even if only for half an hour.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast