Infusions is offline Showers in Spokane
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Adventure Time with Fionna & Cake: New Spin-off series!

Like This Thread!
    In recent news, Cartoonnetwork has updated their secret Twitter account announcing that a new spin-off series based on the popular show "Adventure Time" would be made featuring the popular duo Fionna and Cake.

It was reported that the spin-off series would be identical to the current show, and in fact, have the exact same episodes as Adventure Time, except re-drawn and re-dubbed with Fionna, Cake, the Ice Queen, and so on.

Rather than wasting money on voice actors, CN has said they would use high tech recording technology to digitally alter the current voices to sound more feminine (Or masculine, in the case of Prince Gumball).

CN said they were inspired by the Harvest Moon series and their brilliant business strategies of releasing two separate games for either gender and wonder why the Pokemon series don't just do that.

If the series is successful, CN hopes to follow this path and genderbend all of their popular shows. Some series titles have already been worked out:
    Jenny Bravo
    Debra's Lab
    The Amazing World of Gumbella
    Samurai Jackie
    DORK.

Crimsonshdw is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When i read this i was like "okay cool there making a spin off of adventure time" but when read that they were thinking about genderbending those other series i thought "okay now they are over doing it"

Gold Starz is offline "Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonshdw View Post
    When i read this i was like "okay cool there making a spin off of adventure time" but when read that they were thinking about genderbending those other series i thought "okay now they are over doing it"
    Look. At. The. Date.

Now realize what you just said.