Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doguineta View Post
    Ummm, did Ash forget he has a Roggenrola?!?!

When he said he didn't have any Pokemon that works against the Electric/Flying combination I was literally yelling at him "You have a Roggenrola!!!!". That and the fact that if I remember correctly, that Roggenrola knows Stone Edge, so Emolga would've been pretty easy to sweep. It shows how he has so many Pokemon this region even HE can't remember them all...
    I actually forgot that he has a Roggenrola. It would have an advantage over Emolga, but it would still be affected by Electric attacks. As much as I like his Snivy, Ash choosing Roggenrola would have made so much more sense. Not only because of the advantage it would have over Emolga, but it would still give Ash a chance to work with the Pokemon that he normally doesn't use. It would possibly give the impression of Ash improving if he didn't mess up so badly after Palpitoad lost and didn't have to rely on Pikachu saving him at the end. Not to mention Elesa's Pokemon might have lasted longer so that their defeats would be more believable and satisfying.

DonkeyKongSong is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I was just about to mention Roggenrolla casually and make a joke in parentheses (remember? He has one!) or something like that, but I see I've been beaten to the punch.

But honestly... wow. I thought Ash was stupid in Kanto... this just trumps even that. I do remember that cheap Indigo League battle in which he beat all three of Mandy's Pokémon with a Krabby/Kingler that had no experience (and seemed pretty weak since he caught it by hitting it with a stick), but even then, he mentioned having Squirtle and Pikachu as a backup team. This was just... no. There are no words to describe it.

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    He seriously didn't bring in Pikachu second when a pure electric type shouldn't have problems beating a flying electric?

Then he could have used Snivy against Tynamo for at least a more favorable match-up or Palpitoad if he didn't get knocked out by Emolga.

So many face palms.

If that's not proof they dumbed the kid down too much that I don't know what is.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew T. Hingson View Post
    He seriously didn't bring in Pikachu second when a pure electric type shouldn't have problems beating a flying electric?

Then he could have used Snivy against Tynamo for at least a more favorable match-up or Palpitoad if he didn't get knocked out by Emolga.

So many face palms.

If that's not proof they dumbed the kid down too much that I don't know what is.
    I don't think Pikachu's Electric attacks would have caused a lot of damage for Emolga. Even though it is a Flying/Electric type, Emolga isn't weak against Electric attacks. Though, it would have made sense for Ash to save Snivy for the third battle, especially when Palpitoad was defeated by Emolga's Flying type moves, so bringing in Snivy was a huge mistake. I'm also kind of surprised that they didn't have him use Roggenrola, at least after I remembered that he had one. Even though it would still be affected by Electric types, it would still be pretty helpful, especially against Emolga, and it still would have allowed Ash to try out not depending on the same Pokemon he has been using for awhile. This episode does make it clear that this isn't the same Ash from DP or AG, which is kind of a shame since there was a sense in both of those series that he was progressing quite nicely. There was a similar sense of progression in the original series, although I think that mostly came out in Johto and maybe the Orange Islands too.

It would be nice if this experience taught Ash that he needs to train his Pokemon more so that he doesn't get stressed out trying to plan ahead. I'm not sure how likely something like that is, but I'd be up for Ash training his Pokemon that aren't Pikachu, Tepig and Oshawott for a few episodes. I think that the series needs some training episodes in order for these Gym battle victories to be believable and satisfying. The last two Gyms have been full of cheap wins and in this episode's case, unbelievably easy victories as well. Letting Ash train his Pokemon on-screen could help make these battles more believable, give the Pokemon a chance to develop and possibly make the battles better written, as that has also been a problem with the last two Gym battles.

Sgt.Frog is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought this was a great Gym Battle. I liked how the writers didn't forget Flame Charge's side effect. I liked how Palpitoad didn't take much damage from Flame Charge, it reminded me of elements in the game. Pokemon may not take much damage from individual moves but they do add up with constant use, Double Kick, Quick Attack, and Flame Charge aren't that strong against Palpitoad either but they really burned it out. I liked how Ash went for a type advantage on this one with Palpitoad, I was okay with Zebstrika being taken out by three moves since Mud Shot and Hydro Pump are both very strong. Palpitoad got a win I think it deserved, since it only got two wins and those were in the Club Battle Tournament.

I thought it was a bit weird of Ash to stick with Palpitoad against Emolga, I really didn't expect for him to attempt to sweep Elesa with just Palpitoad especially when her Emolga won't get hurt by Mud Shot. I liked seeing Acrobatics in the show, I would have liked the item side effet to be played upon though. Aerial Ace and Acrobatics doing in Palpitoad didn't surprise me given the prior damage to Palpitoad and Emolga's agile nature. I thought it was funny Ash forgot Snivy was a girl, and Attract once again failing still makes me think Snivy might lose it later. Vine Whip and Leaf Blade not being able to touch Emolga didn't surprise me it's so fast, and Ash hasn't really trained or used Snivy I wasn't surprised it lost after having all those flying moves thrown at it. Certainly Ash should have at least been cautious of Emolga after seeing Iris's multiple times. I'm not to annoyed with Snivy's lose, she I just don't see how she could have overcame Emolga without it coming off as forced.

I liked how Pikachu showed some personality and sparked Ash back into his old ways. I can't help but wonder why Ash said he didn't have any Pokemon good for Flying/Electric types, he does have a Roggenrola with Stone Edge and Sturdy plus it wouldn't have took much damage from Flying moves. I wish Roggenrola could have taken Snivy's place. Pikachu knocking out Emolga with just Quick Attack was no surprise, it was most likely tired from battling Palpitoad and Snivy having to fly around and attack with as well as taking a Leaf Storm dead on, plus Elesa's Pokemon in this battle were glass cannons, and Bianca's Pokemon just aren't comparable to Ash's in strength. Tynamo being her main Pokemon to replace an Emolga was weird, I was expecting a Volt Switch strategy like the game since she is pretty annoying in game, but I guess it wasn't carried over. I disliked how Tynamo only used a super speedy version of Tackle, it was kind of boring especially when I'm certain Tynamo has three other options and I think TM moves. But, I liked Ash's strategy with covering the field in debris and finishing Tynamo with a direct Iron Tail. So, I defiantly thought this battle was great, could have been improved upon but good enough.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Frog View Post
    I was okay with Zebstrika being taken out by three moves since Mud Shot and Hydro Pump are both very strong. Palpitoad got a win I think it deserved, since it only got two wins and those were in the Club Battle Tournament.
    I really don't think it's acceptable for a Gym Leader's Pokemon to be taken down in one or two moves. Unless they're the one-hit KO moves like Fissure, they really shouldn't go down that easy and to add insult to injury, Palpitoad only had a couple of victories in the Club Battle Tournament. If Ash had actually used it more often and/or gave it some training, maybe it would have been slightly more believable/less forced to me. I'm still annoyed with how quickly Zebstrika was defeated. It wasn't a good idea to see it defeat three Pokemon with relative ease in the previous episode only to lose with two attacks. Admittedly, Bianca's Pokemon were that strong, aside from Pignite at least, but you don't showcase a powerful Pokemon like that in one episode and then have it easily defeated in the next like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Frog
    I liked seeing Acrobatics in the show, I would have liked the item side effet to be played upon though.
    Pokemon don't tend to hold items during battle in the anime. Or at least, that doesn't come up that much. Plus, I think that the whole being more powerful without holding an item wouldn't transfer that well in the anime. There are some aspects of the battles in the games that I don't think would fit in properly in the anime.

I thought it was funny Ash forgot Snivy was a girl, and Attract once again failing still makes me think Snivy might lose it later. Vine Whip and Leaf Blade not being able to touch Emolga didn't surprise me it's so fast, and Ash hasn't really trained or used Snivy I wasn't surprised it lost after having all those flying moves thrown at it. Certainly Ash should have at least been cautious of Emolga after seeing Iris's multiple times. I'm not to annoyed with Snivy's lose, she I just don't see how she could have overcame Emolga without it coming off as forced.
    Personally, I found Ash's decision to use Snivy just sad. Not only does he completely forgets that Snivy's moves won't be affective to an Emogla, but he requests a time out so he can go get another Pokemon, which meant that he truly was intending to sweep the match with Palpitoad. That was pathetic and they seriously should have disqualified him right then and there. I think I would have preferred that to happen than for Ash to be able to continue like this. If a trainer isn't completely ready for the match by the time it starts, then they shouldn't be allowed to leave the battle field like that. As for losing Attract, it's possible that they'll have Snivy forget it. It is a unique move, but it almost never works and Ash tends to depend on it too much when he does try it out. Though, I don't really blame Ash for not thinking about Iris' Emolga. She hasn't battled that much and Iris' Emogla doesn't even know any Flying-type moves.

Given the type disadvantage and how none of Snivy's moves would have much affect on Emogla, it made sense that she lost, but I'm more annoyed at how Ash chose Snivy without really thinking about it and that Snivy's first Gym battle resulted in a defeat. He could have used Snivy for Tyanmo instead and she could have had a chance to shine.

I liked how Pikachu showed some personality and sparked Ash back into his old ways. I can't help but wonder why Ash said he didn't have any Pokemon good for Flying/Electric types, he does have a Roggenrola with Stone Edge and Sturdy plus it wouldn't have took much damage from Flying moves. I wish Roggenrola could have taken Snivy's place.
    I wouldn't have mind Roggenrola taking Snivy's place. I would be annoyed that Snivy didn't appear in a Gym battle, but at least it would have shown that Ash did have some strategy beyond depending on one Pokemon, which was honestly a horrible choice to make, and it could have kept with his original plan of using Pokemon that he doesn't always depend on. Sturdy would only protect Roggenrola from being knocked out in one move, which I don't think most of Emolga's moves could do anyway.

Pikachu knocking out Emolga with just Quick Attack was no surprise, it was most likely tired from battling Palpitoad and Snivy having to fly around and attack with as well as taking a Leaf Storm dead on, plus Elesa's Pokemon in this battle were glass cannons, and Bianca's Pokemon just aren't comparable to Ash's in strength.
    I don't think that was the case at all. Emolga looked completely fine after defeating Snivy. It didn't use up that much energy and as for taking on that Leaf Storm dead on, Emolga looked like it felt nothing after the smoke cleared. Plus, as an Electric/Flying type, it receives extremely little damage from Grass-type attacks, so even a move like Leaf Storm wouldn't have much of an effect on Emolga. While Ash is a stronger trainer than Bianca, I really don't think that his Unova Pokemon are that strong. Palpitoad certainly isn't. The only ones that are strong are the starters and Pikachu. Most of his other Unova Pokemon have little screentime and development to even give the impression that they're strong. Personally, I just think that they wanted to rush through the battle by giving Ash all of these easy knockouts to give the illusion that his Pokemon are that strong when most of them aren't.

Tynamo being her main Pokemon to replace an Emolga was weird, I was expecting a Volt Switch strategy like the game since she is pretty annoying in game, but I guess it wasn't carried over. I disliked how Tynamo only used a super speedy version of Tackle, it was kind of boring especially when I'm certain Tynamo has three other options and I think TM moves. But, I liked Ash's strategy with covering the field in debris and finishing Tynamo with a direct Iron Tail.
    I was really disappointed with how Tynamo turned out. After the way they hyped it up as her strongest Pokemon, I was expecting a lot more than a simple super-fast Tackle. It does seem kind of boring and Tynamo does have three other attacks. I still don't really understand why covering the field in debris was necessary, but Pikachu using Iron Tail on it looked pretty cool. That really shouldn't have been a one-hit knockout though. Even with Pikachu's experience, it really shouldn't have been able to knockout two Gym Leader's Pokemon like this, especially when either one of them had much, if any, damage. And there was no evidence that Tynamo was getting tired or that it was using up a lot of energy by going so fast.

So, I defiantly thought this battle was great, could have been improved upon but good enough.
    I honestly thought that this was a horribly lackluster Gym battle. The only edge I think it has over the third Gym battle was that this battle didn't involve a completely forced evolution that made a Pokemon look much stronger than it actually was. Although, looking back at these two battles, I think that they're equally bad and tied for the worst Gym battle in this series thus far. There were just far too many things wrong with this match for me to consider it great or good. Ash's decision to rely only on Palpitoad was the worst decision he's ever made, even worse than what he did during Kanto, and I still say that he should have been disqualified the moment he left the battle field. His mistake in choosing Snivy was painful and despite wanting to use Pokemon that he doesn't always depend on going into the match, he goes right back to doing that with Pikachu. The battles were just really bad. Palpitoad's battle was probably the best one, but that's not saying much. At least there was some sense of strategy with that matchup, but even then it wasn't much to write home about. The other matches were painfully rushed out, especially once Pikachu entered the match, and I still think it was painfully bad to have Pikachu knock out two Gym Leader's Pokemon with one move. That isn't really a good way to write a believable and good Gym battle in my opinion.

Plus, there's no feeling of progression in this match. I think that the same can be said for the previous Gym battle, but that just makes it feel worse. It doesn't feel like Ash and his Pokemon have become stronger, overcame challenges and worked hard to earn this badge. It feels more like the writers have no idea how to balance out the screentime and development for all of Ash's Unova Pokemon, and the faster pace doesn't help in that regard, and in order to get to the next location quicker, they're just rushing through these Gym battles with undeserved/cheap wins. The fact that almost all of Ash's Unova Pokemon need more training should make it clear that he isn't progressing and becoming a better trainer in this series.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    I really don't think it's acceptable for a Gym Leader's Pokemon to be taken down in one or two moves. Unless they're the one-hit KO moves like Fissure, they really shouldn't go down that easy and to add insult to injury, Palpitoad only had a couple of victories in the Club Battle Tournament. If Ash had actually used it more often and/or gave it some training, maybe it would have been slightly more believable/less forced to me. I'm still annoyed with how quickly Zebstrika was defeated. It wasn't a good idea to see it defeat three Pokemon with relative ease in the previous episode only to lose with two attacks. Admittedly, Bianca's Pokemon were that strong, aside from Pignite at least, but you don't showcase a powerful Pokemon like that in one episode and then have it easily defeated in the next like this.
    Beating Bianca's newly caught Shelmet and beating her Minccino with a Double Kick wasn't too surprising. Pignite only gave it trouble, and even then it was neutral damage. Palpitoad is evolved and was established as powerful in it's debut episode being the leader of the lake and all. But, more training is always a good thing. Plus, not to mention Supersonic hit Zebstrika and it was probably getting fatigued from all the action.

Personally, I found Ash's decision to use Snivy just sad. Not only does he completely forgets that Snivy's moves won't be affective to an Emogla, but he requests a time out so he can go get another Pokemon, which meant that he truly was intending to sweep the match with Palpitoad. That was pathetic and they seriously should have disqualified him right then and there. I think I would have preferred that to happen than for Ash to be able to continue like this. If a trainer isn't completely ready for the match by the time it starts, then they shouldn't be allowed to leave the battle field like that. As for losing Attract, it's possible that they'll have Snivy forget it. It is a unique move, but it almost never works and Ash tends to depend on it too much when he does try it out. Though, I don't really blame Ash for not thinking about Iris' Emolga. She hasn't battled that much and Iris' Emogla doesn't even know any Flying-type moves.
    I see what you mean, you wouldn't be able to leave a match in the game to get another Pokemon. But, given the way Emolga gave Palpitoad a lot of trouble even after all the damage Zebstrika dealt and the fact Elesa pointed out it's a very bulky Pokemon, I wasn't too surprised Palpitoad KOed Zebstrika in a few moves. But, Ash being disqualified would have actually been interesting I wouldn't have objected to the idea, especially if it makes him train and reconsider his methods in battle.
    Given the type disadvantage and how none of Snivy's moves would have much affect on Emogla, it made sense that she lost, but I'm more annoyed at how Ash chose Snivy without really thinking about it and that Snivy's first Gym battle resulted in a defeat. He could have used Snivy for Tyanmo instead and she could have had a chance to shine.
    Snivy will probably battle at Clay's Gym and claim a win either way, so I'm not really annoyed. I could mainly see Ash using Oshawott, maybe Palpitoad, Snivy, Swadloon possibly, or Tranquill in the next Gym. Roggenrola will probably take on Skyla with Pikachu, or Oshawott/Tepig, or Tranquill. I do agree that the writers are making Ash's Pokemon look strong when they aren't, Tepig and Oshawott are plenty strong, Palpitoad is good too, Snivy I guess, but everything else just doesn't come off to me as being that strong or powerful.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Beating Bianca's newly caught Shelmet and beating her Minccino with a Double Kick wasn't too surprising. Pignite only gave it trouble, and even then it was neutral damage. Palpitoad is evolved and was established as powerful in it's debut episode being the leader of the lake and all. But, more training is always a good thing. Plus, not to mention Supersonic hit Zebstrika and it was probably getting fatigued from all the action.
    Beating Shelmet wasn't too surprising and Minccino didn't last that much longer, but I still call it lazy writing to have the same Pokemon that defeated three Pokemon in a row lose after being hit with two moves. Palpitoad is evolved, but Zebstrika is a fully evolved Pokemon while Palpitaod is only the second stage. I know that it was said to be powerful, but I actually put more faith in what is actually seen on screen than what is simply said, at least in cases like a Pokemon or a trainer's skills. If I believed everything that they've simply said in this series, I wouldn't have trouble believing that Bianca could win two Gym badges with just her Pignite or that she actually spent time training in her home town with her Tepig before heading out on her journey. While Palpitoad hasn't had that much screentime, it the amount of battles it has had, it hasn't really come off as that strong. It's not weak, but I wouldn't think that it could defeat a fully evolved Gym Leader Pokemon in just two hits.

Supersonic did hit Zebstrika, but there wasn't any sign that the confusion caused more damage. I don't think that Zebstrika was getting tired from all the action. Not only was there no sign of that, but the battle wasn't going on that long to begin with.

I see what you mean, you wouldn't be able to leave a match in the game to get another Pokemon. But, given the way Emolga gave Palpitoad a lot of trouble even after all the damage Zebstrika dealt and the fact Elesa pointed out it's a very bulky Pokemon, I wasn't too surprised Palpitoad KOed Zebstrika in a few moves. But, Ash being disqualified would have actually been interesting I wouldn't have objected to the idea, especially if it makes him train and reconsider his methods in battle.
    Being a bulky Pokemon doesn't mean that it's super strong though. It usually means that the Pokemon has better endurance and lasts through more attacks that other Pokemon tend to do. One Hydro Pump and Mud Shot should not have been all that took to defeat Zebstrika. In the couple of other battles Palpitoad has had, it has not been seen that strong. Plus, I didn't think that it lasted that long against Emolga. It was already pretty tired after battling Zebstrika. I would have wanted Ash to be disqualified just so that he could reconsidering his methods in battle and actually have a better strategy than depend on one single Pokemon.

Snivy will probably battle at Clay's Gym and claim a win either way, so I'm not really annoyed. I could mainly see Ash using Oshawott, maybe Palpitoad, Snivy, Swadloon possibly, or Tranquill in the next Gym. Roggenrola will probably take on Skyla with Pikachu, or Oshawott/Tepig, or Tranquill. I do agree that the writers are making Ash's Pokemon look strong when they aren't, Tepig and Oshawott are plenty strong, Palpitoad is good too, Snivy I guess, but everything else just doesn't come off to me as being that strong or powerful.
    Snivy probably does have a good chance of being in the next Gym battle, but that really doesn't excuse how she was used here or change how annoying it was for me. Oshawott is also probably going to be the Gym match. I doubt that Palpitoad will appear, if only because of how depending only on it almost caused Ash to lose the match here, and I seriously doubt that Swadloon or Tranquil will be in the next match. Swadloon has a type advantage, but the writers haven't done anything with it since its evolution and I would honestly rather see Snivy in the match and winning instead. Tranquil would be immune to the Ground type moves, but they most likely know some Rock type moves and Tranquil's moveset doesn't really make me think that it would be a good matchup for a Ground type Gym.

I honestly think that Snivy is stronger than Palpitoad. Palpitoad does have a better moveset, but Snivy has left more of an impression that she is strong than Palpitoad does. I'll admit that Palpitoad is the strongest out of the revered Unova Pokemon Ash has caught, but that really doesn't say that much when the competition is Swadloon and Roggenrolla.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post

Being a bulky Pokemon doesn't mean that it's super strong though. It usually means that the Pokemon has better endurance and lasts through more attacks that other Pokemon tend to do. One Hydro Pump and Mud Shot should not have been all that took to defeat Zebstrika. In the couple of other battles Palpitoad has had, it has not been seen that strong. Plus, I didn't think that it lasted that long against Emolga. It was already pretty tired after battling Zebstrika. I would have wanted Ash to be disqualified just so that he could reconsidering his methods in battle and actually have a better strategy than depend on one single Pokemon.
    I thought it lasted long, it took two Flame Charges, Quick Attack, Double Kicks, a full body Acrobatics, and then after a Attract a couple Aerial Aces head on. Sure, it was tired but it did last quite a while.

Snivy probably does have a good chance of being in the next Gym battle, but that really doesn't excuse how she was used here or change how annoying it was for me. Oshawott is also probably going to be the Gym match. I doubt that Palpitoad will appear, if only because of how depending only on it almost caused Ash to lose the match here, and I seriously doubt that Swadloon or Tranquil will be in the next match. Swadloon has a type advantage, but the writers haven't done anything with it since its evolution and I would honestly rather see Snivy in the match and winning instead. Tranquil would be immune to the Ground type moves, but they most likely know some Rock type moves and Tranquil's moveset doesn't really make me think that it would be a good matchup for a Ground type Gym
    .I'm certain she'll be used judging from the opening and it looked like Ash was battling underground. I'm actually curious if any of Clay's Pokemon will turn out female or how they'll deflect Attract.

I honestly think that Snivy is stronger than Palpitoad. Palpitoad does have a better moveset, but Snivy has left more of an impression that she is strong than Palpitoad does. I'll admit that Palpitoad is the strongest out of the revered Unova Pokemon Ash has caught, but that really doesn't say that much when the competition is Swadloon and Roggenrolla.
    I think Tranquill is in the neighborhood of reserves too, possibly Scraggy, the starters, and Pikachu are the ones the writers seem to only really care a great deal about. Maybe I'm bias because Palpitoad is my favorite reserve out of Swadloon, Roggenrola, and Tranquill.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I thought it lasted long, it took two Flame Charges, Quick Attack, Double Kicks, a full body Acrobatics, and then after a Attract a couple Aerial Aces head on. Sure, it was tired but it did last quite a while.
    Considering that Palpitoad is a Water/Ground type, taking two Flame Charges wouldn't cause that much damage, so that isn't too impressive. It was only hit by one of the two Double Kicks and Quick Attack Despite only getting hit by two attacks that would actually cause some significant damage, Palpitoad was clearly exhausted after defeating Zebstrika, so I don't think that it's that strong if it was already that tired before Emolga even came out.

I'm certain she'll be used judging from the opening and it looked like Ash was battling underground. I'm actually curious if any of Clay's Pokemon will turn out female or how they'll deflect Attract.
    They'll most likely find a way to dodge or deflect Attract. That happens more often than Ash running into a female Pokemon.

I think Tranquill is in the neighborhood of reserves too, possibly Scraggy, the starters, and Pikachu are the ones the writers seem to only really care a great deal about. Maybe I'm bias because Palpitoad is my favorite reserve out of Swadloon, Roggenrola, and Tranquill.
    I don't think I would put Tranquil under Ash's reserve Unova Pokemon since it was the first Unova Pokemon he caught. He doesn't use it that much at all and he often sends it to Professor Juniper in order to get another Pokemon, but I see Ash's reserve Unova Pokemon are the ones he caught after having a full team. Besides, if we count how often Ash uses a Pokemon to determine if it is part of his reserve team, then anything that isn't Pikachu, Tepig and Oshawott would be considered reserve. Though, I agree that the writers don't seem to care about most his Pokemon that aren't Pikachu and the starters, although even Snivy has a hard time getting decent screentime. Scraggy has a decent amount of attention, but the fact that it still is mainly battling Axew isn't a good sign for either Pokemon's development. Palpitoad does have the best moveset out of those reverses, but I still don't think it's really that strong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12