Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by KPTitan View Post
    If you are able to and if CN Video doesn't have them, I strongly recommend that you do, especially "Mind Games". That reminds me, does anybody know if those last two episodes are up on CN Video?
    They aren't available on CN Video. They only have the last four episodes that aired on Cartoon Network up on their video page. I probably will watch both Mind Games and Hermanos at some point, like maybe during the weekend while I take a break from my homework. I've heard really good things about Mind Games too, so I'll see when I can buy them off of iTunes and watch the two episodes.

TheGunheart is offline Darkness and Disgrace
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A part of me can't help but feel that action cartoons in general might simply be on their way out for now. A good portion of them over that last few years just seem to have tanked, with Generator Rex as another victim of the trend.
    Save a webcomic! Read Commander Kitty!
    YOU GOT YOUR HEAD ALL TANGLED UP, BUT IF ONLY I COULD MAKE YOU CARE...

KPTitan is offline The Doc is in...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    They aren't available on CN Video.
    Hmm... now I'm wondering if it's another mid-season hiatus, since there's been no confirmation of a cancellation of any kind. IIRC, the mid-season hiatus for Season 2 happened after "Written in Sand", which was 12 episodes into that season. Afterwards, there was only 7 episodes left to go in Season 2. "A Brief Time of History" is the 12th episode into Season 3, and that once more leaves 7 more episodes to go this season. So techincally, the two episodes that are already on iTunes aren't techincally aired yet.
    "I respect that you don't eat meat. Please respect that I don't eat fake meat." - Raven, Teen Titans

"There's my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." - Riley Poole, National Treasure: Book of Secrets

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hmm... now I'm wondering if it's another mid-season hiatus, since there's been no confirmation of a cancellation of any kind. IIRC, the mid-season hiatus for Season 2 happened after "Written in Sand", which was 12 episodes into that season. Afterwards, there was only 7 episodes left to go in Season 2. "A Brief Time of History" is the 12th episode into Season 3, and that once more leaves 7 more episodes to go this season. So techincally, the two episodes that are already on iTunes aren't techincally aired yet.
    They can't do hiatus unless it's 10 episodes but we only have 5 episodes left, it's silly of CN having an hiatus all of a sudden, i still think iTunes will be the one to show the rest of episodes, we just need to wait until monday.

I will see if Latin America will try to show all of the episodes, so far they haven't shown season 3 but probably next month they will or other places like Australia trying to show all of the episodes, i was gonna say Canada too but i heard they remove GR from their program.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Tom 5.0 is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGunheart View Post
    A part of me can't help but feel that action cartoons in general might simply be on their way out for now. A good portion of them over that last few years just seem to have tanked, with Generator Rex as another victim of the trend.
    Action Cartoons are not on their way out, but Cartoon Network Friday Night blocks seen to be.

TheGunheart is offline Darkness and Disgrace
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's just that there don't seem to be a whole lot of successful ones these days, unless they're tied to a well-known franchise.
    Save a webcomic! Read Commander Kitty!
    YOU GOT YOUR HEAD ALL TANGLED UP, BUT IF ONLY I COULD MAKE YOU CARE...

CartoonFridays is offline Promoted to detective.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just want them to do something with Breach.
    Besides that, I don't give a crap about the show.
    Young lady, I'm an expert on humans!

BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you are able to and if CN Video doesn't have them, I strongly recommend that you do, especially "Mind Games". That reminds me, does anybody know if those last two episodes are up on CN Video?
    Cartoon Network added clips from "Mind Games" and "Hermanos" to their website today, though the episodes themselves are not on their website.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Anna is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While you're all dwelling on what went wrong, I'll bring up what went right:

The Ben 10/Generator Rex crossover was a huge hit.

Man of Action has confirmed making announcements regarding Generator Rex and Ben 10 Series Sunday the 24th at the Image Comic Con.

Rumors via FB have included that there will be an anouncement about a Ben 10/Gex Rex Crossover to air this Summer.

I'll keep everyone posted on this development. It is possible that Gen Rex was removed from the lineup in order to air closer to the Crossover later this year.

@king_of_doom

Generator Rex season 2 went into unplanned haitus 13 episodes in, with 7 episodes remaining. "Mind Games" would make the 13th episode of Season 3..with roughly 6-7 episodes following..

HMMM...

KPTitan is offline The Doc is in...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    They can't do hiatus unless it's 10 episodes but we only have 5 episodes left, it's silly of CN having an hiatus all of a sudden, i still think iTunes will be the one to show the rest of episodes, we just need to wait until monday.
    Yes, we have 5 more episodes to go online... but not on CN's tv channel. If you remember back when "Night Falls", "Hard Target", and "Family Holiday" were leaked, the tv channel itself was still putting the show on a mid-season hiatus after "Written in Sand". I think we have a similar situation happening here. When I mean "hiatus" for this situation, I'm only talking about the tv channel itself. The reason why we were able to watch "Mind Games" and "Hermanos" through other means is because the schedule change was quite literally at the last minute, meaning a day before they were supposed to premier. iTunes and everybody else didn't get wind of it right away because it was so sudden, so we were still able to obtain the episodes. Even though that's the case, these episodes still were not aired on the tv channel itself, meaning that CN actually has 7 episodes instead of 5 left to air. I dunno, this is all very strange.
    "I respect that you don't eat meat. Please respect that I don't eat fake meat." - Raven, Teen Titans

"There's my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." - Riley Poole, National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast